Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? (1717 Views)

IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 / Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) / Nnamdi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Complication – IMN Confirms (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by Notasyouthink: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
udele1:
Biafra or Death. Is he more Biafran than these?
Go and kill him let's see if he is more Biafran than those.
Re: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by Notasyouthink: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Nothing

Nada

Kosi ya we're

Onweghi

Madridguy help me supply the hausa meaning of nothing....
Onye iberibe is calling a fulani man to tell him the right word he will use on his supposedly brother. While the fulanis are busy protecting their own.

You and oyigboupdate aka udele n'eri ozu disgust me.
Re: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by Seerade029: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Nothing

Nada

Kosi ya we're

Onweghi

Madridguy help me supply the hausa meaning of nothing....

What's the meaning of Kosi ya we're

Hope you ain't tying to type Yoruba grin
Re: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by nairavsdollars(f): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kosiyawere is the Yoruba word for nothing

Seerade029:

Re: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by udele1: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Go and kill him let's see if he is more Biafran than those.

In other words, those who died for his scam are foolish.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by blaqoracle: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Monogamy:
Yamutu Yakere..

Life goes on
his life is inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by blaqoracle: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ifearnoevil:
If he dies, the people responsible die too.
In 1966 , Ironsi and almost all the top igbo military officers and a lot of common igbos were killed as a revenge for the killing of Belewa and co so if anything happens to NK , his death will be avenged with a kind of ferocity that will shock even the devil himself.
And it will start from the top if you know what I mean.
always making noise.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by Seerade029: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Kosiyawere is the Yoruba word for nothing

Nothing is Kosi

Were - Mad person.

General word for Nothing is Kosi
Re: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by PointZerom: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Given the fact that Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB leader said he was subjected to torture during his arrest in Kenya and the way he was looking (sick) in the pictures released by Abubakar Malami, if you add that to the fact that he was not brought to court during his last trial and his lawyers have no access to him, what will happen if Kanu dies in DSS custody?

I know why you wrote this. You people want to kill him and claim that he died due to d torture he received from Kenya.
Re: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by Notasyouthink: 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
udele1:

In other words, those who died for his scam are foolish.
Those that your country's fulanized security forces killed are not the arrow head.

Stop saying what you don't know it makes you look stupid.
Re: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by Ifearnoevil: 1:51am On Aug 01, 2021
blaqoracle:
always making noise.

No wahala
Ask yourself why the north have refused Carry out their usual madness for quite some time.
Re: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by OyigboUpdate: 1:53am On Aug 01, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Onye iberibe is calling a fulani man to tell him the right word he will use on his supposedly brother. While the fulanis are busy protecting their own.

You and oyigboupdate aka udele n'eri ozu disgust me.

Boss abeg stop mentioning me. If u notice I've been snubbing your mentions.
I gave up on u when I saw nothing kanu does is wrong in your eyes. Even eating dead body money.

Enjoy while it last peace
Re: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by Nobody: 5:22am On Aug 01, 2021
I just woke up from dream where I saw that his dead body was released and many of his followers were crying . I had to pray and cancelled the dream.
Re: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by Okoroawusa: 6:44am On Aug 01, 2021
Seerade029:

Aaaaaah...mabinu...na typo o! Let me modify
Re: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by Notasyouthink: 9:59am On Aug 01, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Boss abeg stop mentioning me. If u notice I've been snubbing your mentions.
I gave up on u when I saw nothing kanu does is wrong in your eyes. Even eating dead body money.

Enjoy while it last peace
I don't even want you on my mentions 1 is that you are evil, 2 is that you are hypocritical and one-sided, you don't see anything wrong in this APC/fulani government but you can see that of IPOB
and you want we the sane minds to follow you sheepishly.

How can I join your already derailed train when the yorubas and fulanis are busy defending their own??

The reason why am always on your mentions is not to draw your attention, but for the sake of our readers because I know some people like going through comments and after that they always arrive to either positive or negative conclusion. So you see you can't stop me from mentioning you The way and anytime I want.

Between somebody that is eats dead body money and you that points out people to be killed who is more deadly??

Anyway enjoy while it lasts.
Re: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by justtoodark: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2021
who cares....

founder of boko haram died in detention and nigeria is still a nation....
Re: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by justtoodark: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2021
Monogamy:
Yamutu Yakere..

Life goes on

gaskiya....tell am....
Re: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by FakeUnity: 10:17am On Aug 01, 2021
What will happen? Hehehehe I pity you f00lanis terrorist the way you are playing around with fire that will consume you till eternity.

Just a tip of the iceberg...

1000 times what happened when Ikonso was killed is what will happen. Even the hunt for heads for Ikonso is still ongoing. There will be justified revenge and that is sacrosanct. IPOB has passed the level of issuing empty ultimatums.

Many heads of fulanis and their identified efulefu lackeys would be used to bury MNK, if you make good your evil threats All Government houses in the East and infrasturcture will be named after MNK, even Eastern governors will run away from the East with their families. A full blown confrontation will go on, that no one knows when it will end.

To be frank, even buhari and the fulaniis would be shocked at the response and the reverberation.

Guard his life jealously, if you Fulani terrorists want peace. The East won't take that slap on the face lying low.

Re: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by nonhuman(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
IPOB will issue unactionable online threat for a day..and nothing else happens afterwards..

Ikonso was killed like a rat, remember also..
don't forget that death of ikonso saw to the killing of many security officers, you guys have started again
Re: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by OyigboUpdate: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I don't even want you on my mentions 1 is that you are evil, 2 is that you are hypocritical and one-sided, you don't see anything wrong in this APC/fulani government but you can see that of IPOB
and you want we the sane minds to follow you sheepishly.

How can I join your already derailed train when the yorubas and fulanis are busy defending their own??

The reason why am always on your mentions is not to draw your attention, but for the sake of our readers because I know some people like going through comments and after that they always arrive to either positive or negative conclusion. So you see you can't stop me from mentioning you The way and anytime I want.

Between somebody that is eats dead body money and you that points out people to be killed who is more deadly??

Anyway enjoy while it lasts.

cool peace
Re: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by Notasyouthink: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

cool peace
Udele the pointer there is nothing like peace in your dictionary.
Re: What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? by orikoku: 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
Let him first and see the repercussions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Military Onslaught On Bandits After Phone Blackout In Zamfara / Ifeanyi Uba Laments Over Sit At Home, Begs IPOB To Allow Anambra Election To Hol / IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.