Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Why Your Children May End Up Stealing Or Drinking - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Your Children May End Up Stealing Or Drinking (1028 Views)

Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / 8 Endangered Animals Your Children May Never See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Your Children May End Up Stealing Or Drinking by Lostchild(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
Why Your Children May End Up Stealing Or Drinking

Many parents with children are just too ignorance to know that, it takes a community to raise a child

1. Some years back I was talking to an aquaintance, and I revealed to him that, the spirit behind stealing with the spirit of achohol are twin demon, he was astonished. He told me he knows of a guui that was killed because of robbery, and the mother of the late robber own a beer parlour and sells achoholic drinks. I told him that, the ignorant mother was the cause of the demise of her son. Why, because she invited an evil spirit of stealing into her family by owning a beer parlour and selling achoholic drinks. The spirit in charge of achoholism and the spirit in charge of stealing, both of them are twin brothers.

2. I was inside rickshaw (Keke) and a guy was complaining that, a 12 year old boy broke into his phone reparing shop and stole 5 phones. He said, he has manage to retrieve three of the phones and hope to retrieve the remaining two phones. He said, the teenage boy has been terrorising the community with stealing and even the mother is now confused and dont know what to do.

I asked him, what the mother of the boy do for a living?. He told me the boy mother sells Ogogoro (quosqorine) in one joint for a living. I kept quiet because I know the mother was the one that unknownly invited the spirit of stealing into her life that is now using her 12 year old son to steal from others.

3. I was inside a barbing saloon where a customer complained bitterly about a guy that was terrorizing the entire neighborhood with stealing. He said that, even the guy himself was even crying over his stealing habits. He doesn't know what is influencing him to steal.

I asked, what does the boy mother do for a living?. He told me the elderly mama sells all manner of Ogogoro roots (quosquorine) herbs. I kept quiet but failed to reveal the reason that, it was the spirit behind the achohol the boy mother sell for a living, is the one making the guy to steal and rob.

4. I know of a my family. This elderly mama, four of her grand children are all in prision because of stealing. She sell omorkite, even her daughter sells achoholic drinks mix with roots and her son is currently in prison because of robbery. Why? They all sell achohol and invited the spirit of stealing, at the end they will begin to accuse witches without them knowing, they single handedly invite the twin demons to live in their family and work through them.

THE MESSAGE

The purpose for this write up is that, I went to one of this bad areas around 8:00 PM to look for someone, but as I was about to leave the neighborhood where I plan to take (rickshaw) Keke to my destination, I was shocked when I saw someone wrap his arm around and grab me from the back. I thougth maybe the person knows me, but when I tried to turn to look at the person, another approach me with a long dagger as if he was about to stab my stomach. He shout where is your phone, where is your phone, and he quickly slide his hands into my pocket and collect the money in my pocket, and drag the bag I was carrying and both of them fled into a dark environs.

I was dumbfounded as I look at the location they ran into. I followed them and discovered they have a boss. I talk with their boss who was observing the whole robbery scene, after they have check what was inside the bag, they came back and gave to me everything they collected from me. I was shock when I saw they were about 12 years old boys. Immediately one of them hand over my stuff and money back to me, with gratitude I gave him a hands shake and I said, thank you for returning my belongings and walk away

THE MESSAGE �

Satan is not as strong as many of you might think. I say this because the greatest power of the devils is our ignorance. It was ignorance that root Satan to pride which goes before his fall.

I say all these because, many of you are just too ignorant and keep having children in your ignorance without having the understanding that, you are not the only one raising your kids. It also takes a community to raise a child. What I am trying to say is that, the environment you live in will influence your children.

But the unknow truth I am trying to reveal to my readers is that, the evil sprit in charge of achoholism is a twin demon with the one in charge of stealing and robbery. Having one means having two of them because they are twin brothers in the realm of the darkness

� DEEP REALITY

MEN: When you have the feeling to drink, just know that the demon of drinking has possessed you. Indulging your self into achoholism, means you have ignorantly invite a spirit of stealing into your family. You may not be a theif, but your children will not escape the influence of this twin brother (demons)

WOMEN: Those of you who go about bear parlour to drink with men and those of you who own a bear parlour business, I pity you. Yes, I the L☆stchild feel sorry for you. In selling or running your beer parlour business, you have single handle inivite the demon in charge of achohol and also the one in charge of robbery to stay in your life and work in the lives of your innocent children.

Remember; The sins of the fathers is very much active

CONTINUE with your drinking and beer parlor business, may God help your innocent children
Re: Why Your Children May End Up Stealing Or Drinking by Login12: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
What variables did you use to have come to this conclusion? What if the above scenarios you have mentioned where just mere coincidence? Else how where you able to decipher the relationship between alcohol and stealing? I'm just an open minded fellow who's ready to learn. Thanks
Re: Why Your Children May End Up Stealing Or Drinking by Lostchild(m): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
Login12:
What variables did you use to have come to this conclusion? What if the above scenarios you have mentioned where just mere coincidence? Else how where you able to decipher the relationship between alcohol and stealing? I'm just an open minded fellow who's ready to learn. Thanks

I am a spiritual minded fellow who have seen and wages war against some high ranking dark spirits that beyond your scope of reasoning.

The demon in charge of achohol and the one charge of stealing, are twin brothers.

Take my word or leave it
Re: Why Your Children May End Up Stealing Or Drinking by Cokahot: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Senseless write ups. There is diff between a social drinker and a drunkard.
Re: Why Your Children May End Up Stealing Or Drinking by mariahAngel(f): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
First of all, this is my first time of coming across the word guui; what does it mean?
Secondly, your threads are usually esoteric. Weirdly.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Children May End Up Stealing Or Drinking by Login12: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lostchild:

I am a spiritual minded fellow who have seen and wages war against some high ranking dark spirits that beyond your scope of reasoning.

The demon in charge of achohol and the one charge of stealing, are twin brothers.

Take my word or leave it

Not a fight bro just asking to know
Re: Why Your Children May End Up Stealing Or Drinking by Lostchild(m): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
Login12:

Not a fight bro just asking to know

This forum is extremly filled with people who think they knows a lot but yet so ignorant about the unseen reality

I have so many spiritual reality to share but I am a little bit concern because there are ocultic men, marine agent, witches and devils on this forum.

This is why I keep talking about myself with the intent that 1 or 2 person can learn from my life stories.

After my great victory, I just do not want to start another new battle.

I need rest in life.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Children May End Up Stealing Or Drinking by Lostchild(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
mariahAngel:
First of all, this is my first time of coming across the word guui; what does it mean?
Secondly, your threads are usually esoteric. Weirdly.

Miss Mariah
How are you?

Guui. (Guy)

angry
Re: Why Your Children May End Up Stealing Or Drinking by mariahAngel(f): 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lostchild:

Miss Mariah
How are you?

I’m fine. Thanks.

Guui. (Guy)

Ok.

angry

What? undecided
Re: Why Your Children May End Up Stealing Or Drinking by nautybride: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
They truly go hand in hand because excess alcohol will grant boldness to do odd things.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Children May End Up Stealing Or Drinking by Lostchild(m): 1:06am On Aug 04, 2021
nautybride:
They truly go hand in hand because excess alcohol will grant boldness to do odd things.

When a man is drunk, the spirit can command him to do odd things

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Children May End Up Stealing Or Drinking by Lostchild(m): 1:09am On Aug 04, 2021
mariahAngel:

I’m fine. Thanks.

Ok.

What? undecided

Ok

(1) (Reply)

My Wedding Ceremony / MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry / No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.