Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) (1033 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by Rrchrd(m): 3:58pm On Jan 01
Currently I don't have a woman & i feel the empty space

1.) The just ended Xmas I travelled to the villa & the
Three days I stayed was so boring & lonely as I
wasn't with a woman to keep me company.
2.) If at all i've a woman now that i came back with our
town leaves like; Eritan & Afang leaves my mum
gaves me she would've help me to cut it.

I know some of you will says look for a girl nah, fine I would've do that this year but the problem is this my job I just lost last month.

I pray God gives me another job bc I want to marry I'm 30+
I'm really feeling bad & have been @home alone, i just came here to post just to relate & ease my mind.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by Jeon(f): 4:03pm On Jan 01
Men don't need Women.

Men can live without Women.

Rr.chrd:

Xhaiii, they only see your importants when they want to quench their thirst,
They only see your importants during their downfall.
they only need you for domestic stuffs.Women don suffer.

make money come now and see if you narrations no go change from this to woman can't offer anything.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by Zaheertyler(m): 4:07pm On Jan 01
Everybody get wetin Dem dey find
Re: No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by whatmoreng: 4:07pm On Jan 01
Hmmmm. Am single too , I understand the pressure but you must know that marriage is a serious something. It's not like walking into a supermarket and buy something you want. Do it when you are really ready and make sure the woman is the one for you .
Make a mistake, you will be craving for your bachelorhood back.

8 Likes

Re: No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by progressb4andno: 4:26pm On Jan 01
Jeon:
Men don't need Women.

Men can live without Women.

Xhaiii, they only see your importants when they want to quench their thirst,
They only see your importants during their downfall.
they only need you for domestic stuffs.Women don suffer.

make money come now and see if you narrators no go change from this to woman can't offer anything.

Shukurah Muhammed Aisha is that why
you raped your sisters and mom,
confess now because I have your
pictures and videos. no hiding for you,
Efulefu!
Re: No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by LikeAking: 4:33pm On Jan 01
Rrchrd:

U no like as your family Dey peaceful?

If you marry your wife will not cut those leaves, she will claim they are demonic leaves from your mothers coven..

If she can’t give birth she will blame the leaves from your mum.. Call your mum all sorts of names,etc..

She will then add juju to your food, to make you a certified mumu, then she will tell you to cut ties with your mum and family for life.

Abobi must of the Nigerian guys become broke and poor once they get married.

90% of the married guys I know are now begging for food after marriage. These were guys who have made millions before marriage..

Nigerian women and dia bad luck.

What you need is lots of sex and children, not a woman or wife..

Nack Nack pass.

4 Likes

Re: No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by Rrchrd(m): 4:45pm On Jan 01
LikeAking:

If you marry your wife will not cut those leaves, she will claim they are demonic leaves from your mothers coven..

If she can’t give birth she will blame the leaves from your mum.. Call your mum all sorts of names,etc..

She will then add juju to your food, to make you a certified mumu, then she will tell you to cut ties with your mum and family for life.

90% of the married guys I know are now begging for food after marriage. These were guys who have made millions before marriage..

Nack Nack pass.

Smile
Re: No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by Rrchrd(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01
[quote author=whatmoreng post=127729485]Hmmmm. Am single too , I understand the pressure but you must know that marriage is a serious something. It's not like walking into a supermarket and buy something you want. Do it when you are really ready and make sure the woman is the one for you .
Make a mistake, you will be craving for your bachelorhood back.[/quote
I understand you sir
Thank you
Re: No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by Esthered: 5:38pm On Jan 01
LikeAking:

Nack Nack pass.

90%?
Are the remaining 10% your family members?
I don't know any man that became poorer in marriage in my circle.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by ikeno(m): 5:55pm On Jan 01
Don't be in a rush enjoy your single hood for now. Women come with alot of baggage and drama

4 Likes

Re: No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by Emmanuel30a: 6:24pm On Jan 01
Rrchrd:

I know some of you will says look for a girl nah, fine I would've do that this year but the problem is this my job I just lost last month.

I'm really feeling bad & have been @home alone, i just came here to post just to relate & ease my mind.
Shut up!
Re: No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by Gaspardd(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01
Looking for woman is like somebody looking for trouble.... You will surely find it.

6 Likes

Re: No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by Little21: 9:09pm On Jan 01
Are you a man from this era? Cuz man of this era don't need a woman. Women have nothing too offer.
So why are you looking for one? Ohh just too fill the space.
And after it's filled, you are the type that's gonna bring everything about the so called "relationship" here for Nl men too talk about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by Proserpina: 9:33pm On Jan 01
Re: No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by Remijuice: 9:57pm On Jan 01
Na Konji dey worry you...

1 Like

Re: No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:43pm On Jan 01
Speak for yourself abeg.No be everybody need woman abeg.why will I hustle for someone who will drain me Financially and emotionally.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:49pm On Jan 01
Rrchrd:

Well done bro may God path your way with good girl that will not trouble you in your marriage, you have spoken as a responsible fellow
Re: No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by Dogalmighty17: 11:48pm On Jan 01
You lost your job. You are not putting thoughts into getting another. A woman who will most likely be a liability draining your limited resources is your primary concern. It is the r first of January 2024. It is too early to be a fool.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:10am On Jan 02
Dogalmighty17:
You lost your job. You are not putting thoughts into getting another. A woman who will most likely be a liability draining your limited resources is your primary concern. It is the r first of January 2024. It is too early to be a fool.
no mind d mumu.Since I stopped taking women serious,I achieved a lot within a very short period.
Re: No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by Gadafii: 5:39am On Jan 02
You need woman or you need job?

You are feeling lonely cos you are jobless presently, work on that first then learn how to have fun all by yourself, derive happiness in being alone because humans can’t be trusted, if you put your happiness in them you may be disappointed

Once you get a job and have learnt how to create your own happiness you can start looking for women, don’t think you woman will make you happy all the time and feel less lonely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by Fiscus105(m): 7:53am On Jan 02
Anybody singing he/she doesn't need husband or wife, he/she knows he is leaving in self-denial. Not even men, who are not really born to do house chores.

Thou Im very sure that many of those guys are teen boys who think the way they agile and social today,is how it would be going forward for the rest of their life.
Re: No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by Rrchrd(m): 2:55pm On Jan 03
hakeemhakeem:

Well done bro may God path your way with good girl that will not trouble you in your marriage, you have spoken as a responsible fellow
Amen Bro, Thank you!
Re: No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by Rrchrd(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03
Emmanuel30a:
Shut up!
In every gathering there is always a slowpoke
& you're the nincompoop
Re: No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by Acidosis(m): 6:19pm On Jan 03
Why is your mother giving you eritan and afang leaves knowing very well that you weren't properly trained to do chores and meals? It's like asking your students to solve an equation you failed to teach them as a teacher.

4 Likes

Re: No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by ogashman(m): 6:58pm On Jan 03
Whether we choose to accept it or not....men would always need women at point in time in life....forget those small boys shouting "I can never get married".

A soldier can not refused to go to war because of death.

The only advice I have for is to get a job first before a gf or wife.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) by Rrchrd(m): 2:42pm On Jan 04
Acidosis:

Why is your mother giving you eritan and afang leaves knowing very well that you weren't properly trained to do chores and meals? It's like asking your students to solve an equation you failed to teach them as a teacher.

Oga who told you I wasn't properly trained by my mother & who told you I don't know how to cook?
I've been the one doing house chores & cook since I was with my elder bro & now that I've my own house.
There's time for everytin now I'm 30+ I suppose to have a woman to help me with that.
What if I'm going out for job hunt

(1) (Reply)

It is well / Women Stepping Into Men's Shoes? / Please Nairalander How Can I Get Back My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.