Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. (2854 Views)

Eto’o: If Messi Decides To Leave, We Have To Change Barcelona’s Name / Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him / Alisson Becker Wins Yachine Trophy At Ballon D'or In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by ojaysam25(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
donbenie:
Which past year?
Messi 33goals 14 assist.
Lewandowski 34goals 4 assists..
So what are you on about?
Any of the year
Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by donbenie(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
ojaysam25:

Any of the year
The year is 2021..
Not any other year.. shocked
Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by ojaysam25(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
donbenie:
Which past year?
Messi 33goals 14 assist.
Lewandowski 34goals 4 assists..
So what are you on about?
I am talking about lewy winning the balor d hor which he shoule be winning two in a row now if not for the pandemic....the stats you wrote accentuate the fact...he had more goals and trophies than any player...

1 Like

Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by ojaysam25(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
donbenie:
The year is 2021..
Not any other year.. shocked
2020, 2021 no player better than lewy....

1 Like

Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by donbenie(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
ojaysam25:

2020, 2021 no player better than lewy....
The stats don't lie.
Messi 33goals 14 assists.
Lewandowski 34 goals 4 assists..
Define better?
Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by OSDD(m): 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Ballon d or award is given on a year's performance not seasonal like the FIFA the best
Lewandowski in 2021- 34 goals, 4 assists
Messi in 2021- 33 goals, 14 assists
Surprised few people are stanning jorginho now unlike before grin

Lewandowski broke a 40 year record... He performed more well than Messi... Well the year is still running and we shall see what will happend

1 Like

Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by ojaysam25(m): 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
donbenie:
The stats don't lie.
Messi 33goals 14 assists.
Lewandowski 34 goals 4 assists..
Define better?
From what you wrote lewy had more goals despite playing 10 games fewer....
Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by OSDD(m): 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
OJEEMAH:
enlighten me pls
It's difficult to explain to Messi and Ronaldo fan boys... Una no dey think at all
Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by OSDD(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
ojaysam25:

Leave them o... Na Messi deserve it because he has 10 assist more and he won a cup contested by 10 teams

1 Like

Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by donbenie(m): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
ojaysam25:

Messi has more direct goals contributions,47 to 38..
That's 9 more direct goals contributions. Almost one for every game he played more than Lewy.. grin
Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by ojaysam25(m): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
OSDD:

Leave them o... Na Messi deserve it because he has 10 assist more and he won a cup contested by 10 teams
I was actually trying to force the word out of his mouth....i am sure he is going to add messi had more passes thats why he deserve the award over lewy...

1 Like

Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by Austeeenxx: 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
It's not a matter of if but when. So WHEN Messi wins it, y'all are only going to bittch and moan and nothing will happen.

3 Likes

Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by ojaysam25(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
donbenie:
Messi has more direct goals contributions,47 to 38..
That's 9 more direct goals contributions. Almost one for every game he played more than Lewy.. grin
Messi had more through balls too.... grin....so assits is now the citera for winning balor d hor grin....

1 Like

Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by OJEEMAH(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
OSDD:

It's difficult to explain to Messi and Ronaldo fan boys... Una no dey think at all
Maybe you should have explained before making hasty conclusion. Now e clear say you no even know wetin you dey talk about
Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by donbenie(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
ojaysam25:

Messi had more through balls too.... grin....so assits is now the citera for winning balor d hor grin....
Everything comes into it when you are considering winning the Balon D'or..
Or should we give it to Lewandowski just because he scored one more goal than Messi?
Football is a team sport and Messi contributed more goals for his team mates than Lewy..
And that is a point for Messi.. grin

2 Likes

Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by Kilishihunter: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
ojaysam25:

Wow....lewy still on top despite playing 10 games fewer....
Wow nice observation ,Oya go and tell the journalists he played fewer games that's why he deserves the ballon d or na undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by wwwihy: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
Messi 2021 Ballin D'or Winner

Penaldo fans can cry more

1 Like

Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by OSDD(m): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Maybe you should have explained before making hasty conclusion. Now e clear say you no even know wetin you dey talk about

I don't need to make any hasty conclusion, you're apparently blind to Messi's view... It is written all over your comment...

1 Like

Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by OSDD(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
donbenie:
Or should we give it to Lewandowski just because he scored one more goal than Messi?
Football is a team sport and Messi contributed more goals for his team mates than Lewy..

Balon D'or is not a team award but individual achievement and work for the year... Using your logic, his assists are useless?
Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by OSDD(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
[quote author=Kilishihunter post=104291712]
Wow nice observation ,Oya go and tell the journalists he played fewer games that's why he deserves the ballon d or

You're not going to vote, rest and wait till then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by Kilishihunter: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
OSDD:

Lewandowski broke a 40 year record... He performed more well than Messi... Well the year is still running and we shall see what will happend
Messi also played a huge part in ending Argentina's trophyless run of 28 years and became the first player ever to have the most goals, assists and also be the best player in an international tournament, Rest

3 Likes

Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by OJEEMAH(m): 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
OSDD:

I don't need to make any hasty conclusion, you're apparently blind to Messi's view... It is written all over your comment...
Well, the fact that i place Messi ahead of Lewy in this race does not mean Lewy do not stand a chance in my view but instead of engaging me constructively, you decided to stereotype as expected.
Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by OSDD(m): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Well, the fact that i place Messi ahead of Lewy in this race does not mean Lewy do not stand a chance in my view but instead of engaging me constructively, you decided to stereotype as expected.

I don't know who you are deceiving.... From him having no chance to him having a chance... You are full of hypocrisy.... I no dey follow those kind of people relate at all

PS: I don't engage hypocrites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by OSDD(m): 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Messi also played a huge part in ending Argentina's trophyless run of 28 years and became the first player ever to have the most goals, assists and also be the best player in an international tournament, Rest
Playing against an average of 6 teams with only Brazil being the other best team of the tournament grin....
Please spare me such a shitty record... Compared to a player who shattered a 40 years record and setting a new one...

2 Likes

Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by OJEEMAH(m): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
OSDD:

I don't know who you are deceiving.... From him having no chance to him having a chance... You are full of hypocrisy.... I no dey follow those kind of people relate at all

PS: I don't engage hypocrites
I should have known you have comprehension problem. Try and widen your horizon alittle cos I still don't understand how you manage to misconstrue I don't see him defeating Messi to mean he can't defeat Messi.

As for the second screenshot, I exposed the boxer's lies.......... What's the problem with that??
Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by ojaysam25(m): 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Wow nice observation ,Oya go and tell the journalists he played fewer games that's why he deserves the ballon d or na undecided
No need for that....he is still ontop despite playing fewer match....that made it impressive.

1 Like

Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by ojaysam25(m): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
donbenie:
So aside from assits what other area are we to considered ...trophies? Goals? What other factors decides the balor d hor. Or is only goal contribution that decides the award?. Lets start from there.

1 Like

Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by Numerouno94(m): 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Instead of am to focus on how to climb his professional ladder, e dey choke mouth for matter wey no concern am with useless points.

This Ronaldo fan can lie sha.....24 goals against last 7 teams

Messi scored about 14goals against top 10.

Please when did 30 - 14 become 24 Abii I no know maths again??

Aside Madrid & ATM, he scored every other team in the top 10.

Why da fuq is he lying??

Yes, 4 penalties in UCL....... Shebi, someone just win golden boot with PK??

Jux leave them. Their wailing never start, them go turn "wailing wailers" wen Messi win him 7th balon d'or.

3 Likes

Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by 2dominate: 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Trash x 1000
Will barca be awarded 5 points for beating RM/AM and one for osasuna ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by 2dominate: 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
OSDD:

That doesn't change the fact that he deserves it way more than Messi or Ronaldo
More than ronaldo yess but not Messi.
Football is not only about goals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by 2dominate: 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
OSDD:

Balon D'or is not a team award but individual achievement and work for the year... Using your logic, his assists are useless?
Pained nigga sighted

Re: 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History. by OSDD(m): 7:45am On Aug 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
I should have known you have comprehension problem. Try and widen your horizon alittle cos I still don't understand how you manage to misconstrue I don't see him defeating Messi to mean he can't defeat Messi.

As for the second screenshot, I exposed the boxer's lies.......... What's the problem with that??

Your hypocrisy stinks, don't try to put up excuses... You said he "doesn't" stand a chance.. I guess it is a statement of probability... Rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sure Betting Tips For Today's Matches / My Visit To National Stadium Surulere Lagos / Download Manchester United Vs Tottenham 1-0 Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.