Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Olympics: Tobi Amusan Qualifies For Semi-Final In Women’s 100m Hurdles - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olympics: Tobi Amusan Qualifies For Semi-Final In Women’s 100m Hurdles (26392 Views)

Tobiloba Amusan Wins Diamond League In Women's 100m Hurdles, Makes History / Birmingham 2022: Tobi Amusan Wins Gold In Women's 100m Hurdles Event / World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olympics: Tobi Amusan Qualifies For Semi-Final In Women’s 100m Hurdles by Bobbyjay001(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Infolenka:

You will be the one hugging a transformer when she eventually doesn't win a medal.

Clown. You think winning medals is by support? Keep raising your hopes and having them dashed repeatedly.

I'm speaking facts while you and your fellow clowns are speaking sentiments.

She's not even in the top 3 fastest times this year and there are athletes still in the competition with better personal bests that aren't even in the top 3. She doesn't stand a chance. Keep hoping.

You're bad belle, I swear. There are things you don't even know about Tobi. She's been in the US since over 6years training with a foreign coach. You will be shamed if she eventually wins the gold.
Re: Olympics: Tobi Amusan Qualifies For Semi-Final In Women’s 100m Hurdles by Bobbyjay001(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
Judybash93:

You're Tobi too... Me too
and me

1 Like

Re: Olympics: Tobi Amusan Qualifies For Semi-Final In Women’s 100m Hurdles by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
vibre:

Enoch won't even reach final. Oduduru was our only real hope in that men 100m. Right now, it's only Amusan and Brume that can win something in athletics then maybe odunayo in wrestling.
I hope you just watched Adegoke cruise to final ?
Re: Olympics: Tobi Amusan Qualifies For Semi-Final In Women’s 100m Hurdles by Infolenka: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
Eriokanmi:
If you are not optimistic positive-minded in some of our team's possibility of striking gold, why not just shut your mouth and see what happens in the end? Their performances have shown they're potential gold winners. They competed with World Olympic champions, even breaking Olympic record...what more criteria do you need to measure a potential goldedalist ? This guy has the best score among those who just completed their preliminaries. The lady high jumper, another Nigerian broke another Olympic record a few hours ago, finishing ahead of all other contestants.

You are a clown. He broke his own Olympic record at 9.98. A very poor time for an Olympic contender. He won't smell finals.

Usain Bolt has the Olympic record.
Re: Olympics: Tobi Amusan Qualifies For Semi-Final In Women’s 100m Hurdles by MrFly(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Bobbyjay001:

Tobi is from Ijebu ode local govt. I knew her frm d day she's born. We both lived in the same house for over 16years. We even attend same church til now. She exhibited sprint traits from like age 2. If Tobi did smthng and you tried catching her then, you'd have seen her ahead of you. Her school, Our Lady of Apostle Secondary School, Ijebu ode (OLASS) and Ogun State govt. Brought her to limelight.
u have a problem with reading and understanding, go over my comment again, read it and receive understanding. Jesus spoke in parables and I commented in parables yet a little understanding eluded u. Am so sorry
Re: Olympics: Tobi Amusan Qualifies For Semi-Final In Women’s 100m Hurdles by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
MrFly:
u have a problem with reading and understanding, go over my comment again, read it and receive understanding. Jesus spoke in parables and I commented in parables yet a little understanding eluded u. Am so sorry

I understand you perfectly. You're saying because she's afonja nobody made noise abt dat bt if were to be d Igbos, the whole thread wud av bn spammed wt "igbo amaka"and d likes noise.
Re: Olympics: Tobi Amusan Qualifies For Semi-Final In Women’s 100m Hurdles by MrFly(m): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2021
Bobbyjay001:

I understand you perfectly. You're saying because she's afonja nobody made noise abt dat bt if were to be d Igbos, the whole thread wud av bn spammed wt "igbo amaka"and d likes noise.
got it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#lagosmarathon: Abraham Kator Of Kenya Wins Lagos Marathon 2016 (photos) / Mikel Obi Says That Conte Benched Him At Chelsea Because He Represented Nigeria / Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.