Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob (32013 Views)

Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by Hassanmaye(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
Wawelexy:
They actually took the boy to a brothel to confirm if his manhood is werking? Lolz..... Abi puna dey hungry the boy before?
Hah bad boy
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by panpan(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
This is not just jungle justice, but a severe assault based on a frivolous allegation.

The reason why such incidences keep occurring is because the perpetrators usually get away with it, even if the accused person is killed.

In this particular case, the police released the accuser, Ismaila, without charging him to court.
None of the other persons who took part in the assault were arrested.
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
This young man was just set up by the Hausa guy, this is how wicked the heart of man can be. Many innocent people have died as a result of false accusations either because they are perceived as strangers or people of the other religion. Reminds me of how a boy was killed in kaduna last year just like this, the same Hausa bike riders attacked him claiming he was a thief after killing him they all fled
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by harmony75: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Thank God for your life young man Aboki mmm even their cow is more sensible! So he was smiling that it ends there he and others should pay his treatment and punished for their stupidity seriously!
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by Enyimbamercedes: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
Instead of aboki to confess that Konji was worrying him and needed people to crowd-fund for him to go to a brother, he accused an innocent man of stealing his useless penis.

Thing is...i do not believe this possible and if you do believe that your penis can be stolen by touch, then maybe you do not need one.

That will spare the world an offspring from a senseless person
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by CryptoRepublic1: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
Useless country.
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by PoTTV: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Who is to blame?
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by Coldie(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
He said he lost his manhood but none of una get sense enuf to confirm the story.

To me the boy won't be allowed to go, what he did was pure attempted murder
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by PoTTV: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
paulolee:
eehya...being a victim of false allegations is very bad...am happy he escaped it n I really pity him..
those dt are quoting all the long news above me aint normal....m sorry to say
my thoughts exactly.
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by Comedian2019: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
Imagine these confused set of youths Nigeria has.
Buhari was right when he said Nigeria youths are lazy.
They don't use their brains to think.
Nobody can take anyone's penis by touching or speaking to another person. It's an impossibility.
All I can say is that Nigeria is still a very very cruuuuuude society.
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by einsteine(m): 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
chuksme:
It is not jungle justice. this actually happen they don't need to touch you. what they do now is to ask you question and as soon as you respond you manhood will shrink instantly.

This is happening, it is not fake. what will it benefit the accuser to accuse innocent person. when the guy has asked him question did he shout that his joy stick has lost.

Ozwo.

Who have you seen that his manhood got missing from answering a question?

Many of you don't deserve a brain or a joystick (so you don't reproduce cretins like you).
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by Yankee101: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
Set ablaze for non verifiable crime?

Naija sha
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by chuksme(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
einsteine:

Ozwo.

Who have you seen that his manhood got missing from answering a question?

Many of you don't deserve a brain or a joystick (so you don't reproduce cretins like you).

If you think that such does not happen. May it happen to you for you to believe. It must surely happen to you.
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by Agugbadin: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
What do you expect from a Zoo, why didn't the crowd first confirm if the guy joystick was there. It is difficult for racism to go away from world because some blacks are subhuman.
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by shoprite: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
Like I always say . . .its a jungle out there . . .y'all better be extra careful and pray not to be at the "wrong place at the wrong time" . . .so many innocent people have been brutally killed for "NOTHING" undecided

Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by chuksme(m): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
It really happens, I strongly believe that. What really made the guy looks innocent could be at the time of beating him up he undo what he did.

Nobody is disputing his interview excuse . That guy was not innocent.

When he has not asked the Aboki questions, did he accuse him? The accusations came after the question.

He was lucky they didn't lych him
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by Andyvilly: 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
KillGod:
The fact that people in Nigeria still believe you can literally remove someone peepee by physical touching them is a failure on our education system as a whole...

How will people with brains in there head believe it's possible to do so?

There are people in this country still living like they existing in 1945 when the rest of the world is in 2021. I support every of your post to the core.

People believe the most outrageous things without questioning or confirming whatever garage some idiots pitch to them it makes me sick undecided

The only relive I will have at the end of my life is knowing that I never reproduce a Nigerian.

The country is Hell I can't not wish upon my enemy.
This country is not suitable for human existence.
I will never agree to be born in this Hellhole and will never do it to my offsprings ...

#antinatalist
#antinatalisim
I support every of your post to the core.

2 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by Atm99(m): 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mihaug:
ABUJA!
JUNGLE JUSTICE AND YOUNG MAN IN SEARCH FOR JOB
A CALL FOR JUSTICE FOR Emmanuel Christopher.

A graduate of Pure and Applied Chemistry from the Niger Delta University now residing in Abuja Nigeria, was almost beaten to death by the actions of a young Hausa man.

HOW IT STARTED

It was a sunny morning, on Tuesday 27th July 2021, Emmanuel Christopher took a cab from his residence and went straight to PEAK INTEGRATED WELLNESS CENTRE, MABUCHI DISTRICT, along GITTO, after ZEUS PARADISE HOTEL, where he was scheduled for a job interview.

After the job interview and being new in that particular area, he asked a lanky looking black guy, whose accent gave him away as Hausa, for directions. The guy pointed him towards where he'll board a vehicle. Emma crossed over to where he'll get a vehicle and was on call waiting for a cab to come along and the fraction of a millisecond too small. The lanky guy who had given him directions rushed towards him and started landing him blow after blow while screaming to the general public that the young man had taken his penis! Instantly the mob assembled, those with planks and those with stones, those with what ever type of weapon they could carry, they started hitting him, no one wanted to hear but he managed to scream as loud as his vocal cords could carry, "i did not do it, i only came for a job interview at that organization over there".

How it happened was a mystery and the next things he was the gate of the firm he had just left to seek for a job, even at that point he was still brutalized by aggrieved individuals. The management of the firm was called and asked to confirm if he had indeed been there for an interview. They confirmed, but even their confirmation was not enough, those who threw stones will still occasionally throw while the management queried them to stop, pleading with them to take him to a police station instead of the jungle justice they were meeting on him, but no one wanted to hear. They were already assembling their usual way of burning people by bringing put tire and everything they needed for the wickedness which they were already perpetrating. The boys father appeared from nowhere and asked them to set Emma free that he was innocent, even till that moment the people refused. At this point attention was then given to the boy, after Emma had been beaten and sustained serious and life threatening injuries.

He was asked how he knew he had lost his manhood, he was asked if Emma touched him. He said he felt something go inside of him and that Emma had not touched him, so they took him to a brothel to probably test run his manhood while those with planks, stones, tire and petrol guarded Emma waiting to put him to death. Few moments later, the boy appeared with the people that went with him, smiling as though nothing had happened.

Meanwhile the management of the organization had already informed the Police and just moments after the boy appeared, they were both handed to the Police. This incident occurred on Tuesday the 27th of July 2021 and the boy was released 28 July 2021.
We call on all relevant authorities to investigate this issue and allow the law to take its course. The life of every Nigerian is precious and no one has the right to pull such an expensive joke on another. If he had died, we would have lost a young graduate who did nothing wrong but waking up in the morning, taking his bath and went for a job interview.

This brings back memory of the Aluu four that were brutally murdered by villagers. Jungle justice is not just a crime, it is the hallmark of a society that has lost its moral compass. We call on all relevant authorities to investigate the issue at hand, bring the culprits to justice and compensate the young man for the ordeal he was meant to face that horrible Tuesday morning. He was not a thief, he was not a murderer, he was just a young man who had served his father's land and was looking for a job to survive. He did not deserve any of this.

The accuser goes by the name ismaila, and there are unconfirmed reports of him being released already from mabuchi police station.

We need justice for EMMANUEL CHRISTOPHER
may God help us in this country, something like this also happen to me in Abuja early this year in zuba Abuja. thank God for my life that day. it's a long story.
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
Las las that olodo don run free puna for brothel.
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by Freebandz365: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by Bekind123: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
post=104345230:

Firstly, we thank God for his life, that he is still alive to tell his story.

Secondly,
This is what a typical and average wicked Nigerians have done and could do.
Those kinda people are the dregs of the society
The never do wells.
Just imagine how many innocent lives have been lost due to jungle justice in this nation.

Again and Again,
SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE.

Many innocent souls have been lost to same act as this.
RIP to the Aluu 4 Students, that were lynched and set ablazed for nothing.
Again,
SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE!

We Rise!!

Will you shut up there if you have nothing reasonable to type and stop being a tribal bigot.
Instead to Condemn all manner of evil, he is shouting aboki.
We guessed it was also abokis that burnt these 4 innocent boys below and wasted their lives for nothing and numerous J J that have been committed down south?
Later you will be saying some people hate you, when it is obvious you are the one bringing hatrd to yourself.
Your Tribalistic lots will most def like and share your nonsense.
Tribalistic souls bore us.
Spits.
[color=#000099][/color] Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by HRprof: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
My first time to witness this kind of thing yesterday in front of ABC jibowo. a lanky dreed looking guy beg a taxi man for money and the he gave him the next thing we hear ... my joystick has disappeared by the taxi man! Behold Crowd gathered this begger, and beat him blue and back . The accused guy told them to give the man water to drink and when he pee his joystick will be back to normal. They did and pee no gree come. They naked the accused guy almost want to set him ablaze. Meanwhile the man joystick came back to normal and they ask him to go and confirm if is working. He tested and confirm with ashawo. The truth is that his joystick didn't disappear but became small, maybe out of fear can cause that. I'm yet to believe how joystick will disappear, Nigerians and mysterious belief.
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by ikochukwu(m): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Na my classmate be this oh. This guy is never fetish in anyway. I can say that with my chest.
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by chuksme(m): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
HRprof:
My first time to witness this kind of thing yesterday in front of ABC jibowo. a lanky dreed looking guy beg a taxi man for money and the he gave him the next thing we hear ... my joystick has disappeared by the taxi man! Behold Crowd gathered this begger, and beat him blue and back . The accused guy told them to give the man water to drink and when he pee his joystick will be back to normal. They did and pee no gree come. They naked the accused guy almost want to set him ablaze. Meanwhile the man joystick came back to normal and they ask him to go and confirm if is working. He tested and confirm with ashawo. The truth is that his joystick didn't disappear but became small, maybe out of fear can cause that. I'm yet to believe how joystick will disappear, Nigerians and mysterious belief.

Bros. This thing happens life. It happened after giving him Money. It was because of fear.

If it was because of fear, he would not have given him Money at the first place
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by freshkpomo(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Iliveforever:
If I tell you say aboki Dey useless, you no go believe. I don’t even know what else to type.

Avoid north

my signature needs your support

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by lonelydora: 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mihaug:
ABUJA!
JUNGLE JUSTICE AND YOUNG MAN IN SEARCH FOR JOB
A CALL FOR JUSTICE FOR Emmanuel Christopher.

A graduate of Pure and Applied Chemistry from the Niger Delta University now residing in Abuja Nigeria, was almost beaten to death by the actions of a young Hausa man.

HOW IT STARTED

It was a sunny morning, on Tuesday 27th July 2021, Emmanuel Christopher took a cab from his residence and went straight to PEAK INTEGRATED WELLNESS CENTRE, MABUCHI DISTRICT, along GITTO, after ZEUS PARADISE HOTEL, where he was scheduled for a job interview.

After the job interview and being new in that particular area, he asked a lanky looking black guy, whose accent gave him away as Hausa, for directions. The guy pointed him towards where he'll board a vehicle. Emma crossed over to where he'll get a vehicle and was on call waiting for a cab to come along and the fraction of a millisecond too small. The lanky guy who had given him directions rushed towards him and started landing him blow after blow while screaming to the general public that the young man had taken his penis! Instantly the mob assembled, those with planks and those with stones, those with what ever type of weapon they could carry, they started hitting him, no one wanted to hear but he managed to scream as loud as his vocal cords could carry, "i did not do it, i only came for a job interview at that organization over there".

How it happened was a mystery and the next things he was the gate of the firm he had just left to seek for a job, even at that point he was still brutalized by aggrieved individuals. The management of the firm was called and asked to confirm if he had indeed been there for an interview. They confirmed, but even their confirmation was not enough, those who threw stones will still occasionally throw while the management queried them to stop, pleading with them to take him to a police station instead of the jungle justice they were meeting on him, but no one wanted to hear. They were already assembling their usual way of burning people by bringing put tire and everything they needed for the wickedness which they were already perpetrating. The boys father appeared from nowhere and asked them to set Emma free that he was innocent, even till that moment the people refused. At this point attention was then given to the boy, after Emma had been beaten and sustained serious and life threatening injuries.

He was asked how he knew he had lost his manhood, he was asked if Emma touched him. He said he felt something go inside of him and that Emma had not touched him, so they took him to a brothel to probably test run his manhood while those with planks, stones, tire and petrol guarded Emma waiting to put him to death. Few moments later, the boy appeared with the people that went with him, smiling as though nothing had happened.

Meanwhile the management of the organization had already informed the Police and just moments after the boy appeared, they were both handed to the Police. This incident occurred on Tuesday the 27th of July 2021 and the boy was released 28 July 2021.
We call on all relevant authorities to investigate this issue and allow the law to take its course. The life of every Nigerian is precious and no one has the right to pull such an expensive joke on another. If he had died, we would have lost a young graduate who did nothing wrong but waking up in the morning, taking his bath and went for a job interview.

This brings back memory of the Aluu four that were brutally murdered by villagers. Jungle justice is not just a crime, it is the hallmark of a society that has lost its moral compass. We call on all relevant authorities to investigate the issue at hand, bring the culprits to justice and compensate the young man for the ordeal he was meant to face that horrible Tuesday morning. He was not a thief, he was not a murderer, he was just a young man who had served his father's land and was looking for a job to survive. He did not deserve any of this.

The accuser goes by the name ismaila, and there are unconfirmed reports of him being released already from mabuchi police station.

We need justice for EMMANUEL CHRISTOPHER

The truth is these Hausa guys intentionally do this up north. Most do it for fun while others do it for ritual. They just like to see people being killed.

I know what I'm saying.
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by lonelydora: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mihaug:

We r going to the station today, an arrest warrant is needed to bring that guy in

As long as the DPO is a Northerner, I bet you, nothing will happen. I have seen it happen many times. But just give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by Iliveforever(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
alizma:

Stop being tribalistic, this thing happened in every part of Nigeria. If you are preaching against jungle justice, there is no need attributing it to a particular region.

We know it happens everywhere in the country and should be stopped by all means. But in this case, someone almost lost his life because you think he stole your penis because he asked you a question??
That’s the highest order of uselessness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos / 7 People Arrested For Importing Physically Challenged Kids To Beg In Lagos. / Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.