Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage (59838 Views)

Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention / Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by Nuelito: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
Smh
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by Mokason288(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
Abuna

trying so hard to be like

Cubana

IGBOS LEAD OTHERS FOLLOW
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by ChasinGood(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
The laws are meant for the poor out here grin
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
They will still vote him in 2 years time because he is very "charitable". Leave those people oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by FabulousAutos(m): 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
We all know that in this part of the world, such laws are only for the poor.
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by LOVEGINO(m): 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lawbreakers. Sweet kwantry
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by Simeon88(m): 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
To think that some supposed educated young Nigerian still come online to support this type of acts tells you why we are where we are as a country.
I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by richard870(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Good Lord! ...primitiveness at its peak!
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by Omoluabi16(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
When you allow yourself to be so used, fed with crumbs, then don't expect real dividends of democracy. Some Nigerians will spend an entire lifetime feeding from scraps because of this attitude. What is 10m to a federal lawmaker? angry
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by Almaigaa: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
IPOB will mastubate over this news

Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by DoctorStylish: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
This is one of the biggest consequence of illiteracy.
After being denied basic infrastructure and amenities you decide to be gullible to be fed with crumbs just like chicken . Illiteracy is soo dangerous that I think it’s the root of Nigeria’s problem as a whole .
These Zombie Masters would keep pushing on with this as long as the people stay gullible .
Modern day DemoCRAZY oh Slavery .
These guys have one of the myopic shallow hollow mindset
Their brains don’t receive anything ie they are illiterates . They don’t know and they don’t want to know .
Who do north like this ?
I came across some guys and we were discussing
I asked them don’t you know that these your zombie masters are corrupt they said no and that even if they are
It doesn’t mean as long as its one of theirs thats there .
This is not what we signed up for
I think North particularly should be recolonized

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by Asiwaju0001(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
This false unity of Southern and Northern protectorate is long overdue. Can't belief this set of people are even hailing him with "RANKADEDE" Someone that should be stoned to death from that balcony.

This are the same set of people that will still decide our faith as per 2023 election because of their number. Seriously Nigeria is in a BIGGEST MESS, Nigerian politician displaying his high level of mediocrity.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by Yankee101: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
Poverty is a disease
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by Godisfaithful: 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Seriously I don’t know how this country will be better if everyone (Arewa, Yoruba Nation, and Biafra) don’t go their separate ways. And this is a lawmaker or lawbreaker. Jesus is really weeping for Nigeria at this point. When are we getting any good news in this country?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by welis1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
Why is Odinkalu conplaining now? Why didn't he say a word when Obi rubbished the currency
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by Ashirioluwa: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
What do you expect in a zoo country with hungry and uncivilized people?
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by izubext007: 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
N200 note nal this man take deceive he poeple.
While billions dey chill for account.
North mumu I swear.
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by IvarDboneless: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
Am moved to crying...
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by pointstores(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nawa
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by jaxxy(m): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
They steal the money for ur development and then throw some naira notes at u and u shout and hail them. undecided
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by film3four: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
Jostoman:
WIKE is working

Please subscribe to the channel and share video
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by PastorFire: 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
He was catching fun with his stupidity.
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by Lightorder: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
Senseless lawless maker
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by Jostoman: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
film3four:

Please subscribe to the channel and share video
ok
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by AliyuMahdi9: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nairaland , this is old news Na.

Haba Moderators, be updating News at it happens.

This is Evening Newspaper Gist
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by adekS1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
And in this crowd mind he don try since they are able to pick 1500..

Chai..who do us this way?
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by Anaerobi(m): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
#200 . When I was watching the video, I concluded by saying....

Poverty is Tru and real.
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by frankputer: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
f
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by Shaev7(m): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
We have lost it.
Some regions in this country is chemically unstable, and set to explode.
What is the message sent to this people.
Ignorance is really a disease, I mean a real deficiency and should be studied in medicine so as to have a cure for it or inoculate those who are vulnerable to it.
Ignoranciotitis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde To Pay 13th-Month Salary, Still Using His Private Car / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.