Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage (60035 Views)

Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention / Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by hosemujica: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Black man, black sense.
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
Issokay
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by Lamasta(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
This is an embarrassment that lawmaker should be sanctioned
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by seyz91(m): 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
You said it all
iwaeda:

One major reason they weaponised poverty, so as to put populace on their kneel.
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
All these illiterate federal law makers breakers self ...

Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by ThickSharon123(f): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Is his money, he can do anything with it. How are you people sure it isn't his salary?
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by neyoohhh: 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
mbak:
Nigerian lawmakers have been advised to visit and empower their constituents during the summer break, Ibrahim Abunna has taken this counsel to another level. see how a black man is empowering his own people.

It's ridiculous.
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by AnanseK(m): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
DoctorStylish:
This is one of the biggest consequence of illiteracy.
After being denied basic infrastructure and amenities you decide to be gullible to be fed with crumbs just like chicken . Illiteracy is soo dangerous that I think it’s the root of Nigeria’s problem as a whole .
These Zombie Masters would keep pushing on with this as long as the people stay gullible .
Modern day DemoCRAZY oh Slavery .
These guys have one of the myopic shallow hollow mindset
Their brains don’t receive anything ie they are illiterates . They don’t know and they don’t want to know .
Who do north like this ?
I came across some guys and we were discussing
I asked them don’t you know that these your zombie masters are corrupt they said no and that even if they are
It doesn’t mean as long as its one of theirs thats there .
This is not what we signed up for
I think North particularly should be recolonized

This kind of degrading attitude of throwing money to poor or struggling Nigerians by the rich is despicable and should be condemned by all. It is arrogant and demeaning as well as disrespect to the Nigerian currently. It is also illegal.
But as usual the hypocrisy of the southerners will make them shamelessly assign it to Northern illiteracy, when we know that “spraying “ money at events is a southern thing copied by some northern idiots like this Borno politician.

It only two weeks ago that we were treated to the most obscene and most insensitive display of wealth and currently spray in Naira and in foreign denominations by a young Igbo man at Oba in Anambra state. The man Obi Cubana whose source of stupendous wealth remains dubious was cheered on by his southern compatriots as he and his friends sprayed millions of Foreign and Nigerian currency to mark the burial of his ( Cubana’s mother), the way they feed their dogs.

The same people cheering this obscenity in Oba , are now linking this small scale performance at Borno state to Northern illiteracy. They are now in their insincerity and double standards claiming descency and civilility and ignoring their own immorality and corrupting influence on people like this foolish Borno Politician.
Should EFCC invite Cubana to explain his source of wealth now , there will be shouts of blue murder from the same regions.

We now have to wait for FBI to fish out our criminals. I am sure they will come for the young Oba billionaire even before they finish with Hushpuppi and friends. We are watching.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by Cnach: 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
My mind is explaining to me how this thing started
He was sharing the money to them hand to hand but as people keeping, dragging space and also attempted dragging him down he then started throwing the money to keep them far from himself n also avoid people fighting for space. I think it happened like I explained
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by afesco: 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
This one na d version of Northern Obi Cubana.
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by bakesntakes(m): 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
ijustdey:
Ibrahim Abunna, a member of the House of Representatives, threw wads of Naira at men, women and elderly.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/476437-outrage-as-nigerian-lawmaker-caught-on-video-throwing-money-at-constituents.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQIZUYOIOGo

If I see these kind of news, I always feel bad for this country and the masses.

Our rights have been turned into privileges, and you see people jubilating and happily celebrating these b@st©rds. It's just so sad that we are not even making progress at all in this country.

I have never heard or seen any American senator, governor or politicians in the US and Europe doing these kind of things. It's only on Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by DoctorStylish: 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
AnanseK:

This kind of degrading attitude of throwing money to poor or struggling Nigerians by the rich is despicable and should be condemned by all. It is arrogant and demeaning as well as disrespect to the Nigerian currently. It is also illegal.
But as usual the hypocrisy of the southerners will make them shamelessly assign it to Northern illiteracy, when we know that “spraying “ money at events is a southern thing copied by some northern idiots like this Borno politician.

It only two weeks ago that we were treated to the most obscene and most insensitive display of wealth and currently spray in Naira and in foreign denominations by a young Igbo man at Oba in Anambra state. The man Obi Cubana whose source of stupendous wealth remains dubious was cheered on by his southern compatriots as he and his friends sprayed millions of Foreign and Nigerian currency to mark the burial of his ( Cubana’s mother), the way they feed their dogs.

The same people cheering this obscenity in Oba , are now linking this small scale performance at Borno state to Northern illiteracy. They are now in their insincerity and double standards claiming descency and civilility and ignoring their own immorality and corrupting influence on people like this foolish Borno Politician.
Should EFCC invite Cubana to explain his source of wealth now , there will be shouts of blue murder from the same regions.

We now have to wait for FBI to fish out our criminals. I am sure they will come for the young Oba billionaire even before they finish with Hushpuppi and friends. We are watching.
That’s right
It’s very archaic and barbaric, throwing money to the poor or struggling Nigerians. The hypocrisy in nigeria is too much . Its funny how the rich get away with alot illegal doings.
I just tire for nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by Akhimiemona(m): 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
[quote author=WibusJaga post=104288822]I curse poverty. In Chiellini's voice,
Poverty Kiricocho!
Poverty Kiricocho!!
Poverty Kiricocho!!! I second u bro ! Poverty kiricocho
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by Hezmatosky: 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
But do they really make all these monies? Legally?
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by Geeman2006: 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
menaxe:
Before I opened the thread, I already know it's an aboki lawmaker.

Lol... When your kinsman was doing the same last two weeks in Oba, Anambra you forgot it was an Aboki too.. grin
Hypocrisy... You go dey alright las las..
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by AnanseK(m): 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
DoctorStylish:

I came across some guys and we were discussing
I asked them don’t you know that these your zombie masters are corrupt they said no and that even if they are
It doesn’t mean as long as its one of theirs thats there .
This is not what we signed up for
I think North particularly should be recolonized

The north is very poor with very high percentage of illiterate population.
But we know those yearning for colonization and even for slavery - and they are not the northerners.
Those trecking across the Sahara in hundreds and thousands and crossing the Mediterranean Sea in criminal flimsy boats are always southerners. They are risking their lives to go and become slaves in Europe or Libya. Many capsize and drown in the sea before they can fulfill their desire to become slaves.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by Thetruthalways: 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
menaxe:
Before I opened the thread, I already know it's an aboki lawmaker.
Must you put ethnicity in everything?....when Ondo state Governor was doing the same where were you...it condemnable, just condemn it as reasonable people did...but no you must show yourself out
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by drealcivilceno(m): 12:15am On Aug 01, 2021
Thunder fire anyone that complains. Bring solution, you can't.
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by Lama70(m): 12:53am On Aug 01, 2021
Sluacoast:
Since buhari emerges has president. Nigeria problems became worst. We're doom to more failures if something reasonable isn't worked out on time.. make I just catch one white woman wey go push me comot From this problem country.

Keep on bombing.
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by mocey: 12:58am On Aug 01, 2021
democracy in africa na scam
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by seunayantokun(m): 12:59am On Aug 01, 2021
That's the kind of political leadership desired by some in Nigeria
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by bibiking7(m): 2:57am On Aug 01, 2021

When person name na Abunna cheesy cheesy cheesy
My spinal chest ooo.

Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by DSoj(m): 3:16am On Aug 01, 2021
Disgusting.
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by DoctorStylish: 3:37am On Aug 01, 2021
AnanseK:

The north is very poor with very high percentage of illiterate population.
But we know those yearning for colonization and even for slavery - and they are not the northerners.
Those trecking across the Sahara in hundreds and thousands and crossing the Mediterranean Sea in criminal flimsy boats are always southerners. They are risking their lives to go and become slaves in Europe or Libya. Many capsize and drown in the sea before they can fulfill their desire to become slaves.
Yet the majority of the illiterate northern population sit down , commit crime and born children who become nuisance and cancer to the society ie increasing social ills to the highest levels
That’s very accurate the percentage of poverty in the north is high and extreme.
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 01, 2021
Sluacoast:
Since buhari emerges has president. Nigeria problems became worst. We're doom to more failures if something reasonable isn't worked out on time.. make I just catch one white woman wey go push me comot From this problem country.

Make up your mind, start saving

You can do it on your own
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by AyomideOG01: 4:47am On Aug 01, 2021
Francisalao9:
I don't havw time to read the full epistle..is anything wrong in what he's doing?
Or ?

Sincerely I weep for this country called Nigeria as it is evident that majority of it's citizens posseses a very low IQ... Nairalanders please you guys should read this post again and see the advertisement of ignorance by those whom also join us on the queue whenever the future of this country is to be decided through the polls. Tell me how Nigeria will move forward when we have a majority of citizens worse than this person I just quoted. This is how they matched to the polling centers like zombies and elected an exhausted Buhari that doesn't have any certificate, doesn't read and also has ear problem...proudly ruling Nigerians from the hospital bed since the beginning of his administration. Naturally a richly blessed country but with a majority of irresponsible citizens.
Back to the topic, I am seriously trying to figure out why this so called lawmaker should still be allowed into the national assembly sittings since he doesn't even have the knowledge that he can't be making the law and at same time breaking it, how then will the other arms of the government have any regards for the law when those making it doesn't thinks otherwise... I really see no hope for nigeria.
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:52am On Aug 01, 2021
iwaeda:

did they force you to remain in the poverty or not to use the weapon to defend yourself?
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:55am On Aug 01, 2021
AyomideOG01:

Sincerely I weep for this country called Nigeria as it is evident that majority of it's citizens posseses a very low IQ... Nairalanders please you guys should read this post again and see the advertisement of ignorance by those whom also join us on the queue whenever the future of this country is to be decided through the polls. Tell me how Nigeria will move forward when we have a majority of citizens worse than this person I just quoted. This is how they matched to the polling centers like zombies and elected an exhausted Buhari that doesn't have any certificate, doesn't read and also has ear problem...proudly ruling Nigerians from the hospital bed since the beginning of his administration. Naturally a richly blessed country but with a majority of irresponsible citizens.
Back to the topic, I am seriously trying to figure out why this so called lawmaker should still be allowed into the national assembly sittings since he doesn't even have the knowledge that he can't be making the law and at same time breaking it, how then will the other arms of the government have any regards for the law when those making it doesn't thinks otherwise... I really see no hope for nigeria.
which law did he break? Being able to type is not the same with intelligence.
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 01, 2021
You wonder why most people that get to positions of responsibility in Nigeria are actually irresponsible.
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by madridguy(m): 6:06am On Aug 01, 2021
Exactly and this has been like this for ages. Just imagine a lawmaker doing this not minding how people will injure one another.

iwaeda:

Re: Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:41am On Aug 01, 2021
The kind of lawmaker that will respond to the allegations by saying bad Belle people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election / Isaac Balami's Car Explodes In Abuja (Photos) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.