Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu (26636 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? / 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sirjamo:
So, PDP dundees and ipob terrorists are now equal to all Nigerians?
We wonder o,
That was the same thing that crossed our minds when we saw the jargons.
No mind dat one jare.
Nonentities everywhere

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by Akuruoulo(m): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
compton11:
Not only because of that ,because of their actrocities all over Nigeria and their blood thirsty for power!

And because of claiming supremacy and shi.t

Not only that,because them and Igbos always look for Yoruba downfall.

CHAII NOW THE YORUBA TRIBE ARE CRY IGBO TRIBES ALSO WANT THEM TO FALL.
NOW I KNOW THE YORUBA TRIBE SOO MUCH HATE WHAT THEY LOVE
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by ComeToJesus: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://premiumnewsnigeria.com/2021/07/29/kish-adamu-blames-hatred-for-fulani-on-buhari-el-rufais-actions/

I'll like to agree with him. The two myopic and ethnocentric guys feel they are the best thing to happen to Nigeria.

Ironically, they are the most clannish and retrogressive humans that have ever walked the earth.
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
FatimaAbubakar:
I don't think stupid Buhari and rubbish foolish El Rufai are the only reasons why Nigerians hate my people. Nigerians also hate my people because we are very backward and wicked. Why are my people like this sef?
Just checked your bio and laughed. No hausa or Fulani person will say seriki. You are Igbo from the red earth repulic
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by Flairoqy(m): 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
FatimaAbubakar:
I don't think stupid Buhari and rubbish foolish El Rufai are the only reasons why Nigerians hate my people. Nigerians also hate my people because we are very backward and wicked. Why are my people like this sef?
Lol you blew your cover, separatist.
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by Flairoqy(m): 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Just checked your bio and laughed. No hausa or Fulani person will say seriki. You are Igbo from the red earth repulic
Saw it too grin I wanted to leave him wondering what’s wrong with his profile and why was he easily detected, you shouldn’t have told him.
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by Flairoqy(m): 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Oracleforce:

Daughter of Aboki spotted....Nah wahoo! Sharia and Hisbah have suddenly allowed ladies from the north to be using phones...I thought it is against your Islamic injunction...and that it will expose you to some Keferi in the southern part of Nigeria...

We thank God for the sudden freedom that has allowed Aboki daughter has started using phones...
Feel free
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by OmoOshodi(m): 12:54am On Aug 01, 2021
I used to love Hausa/Fulani people before APC came in and they started acting like a Cow dung sniffer

Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by JoeEeL(m): 1:50am On Aug 01, 2021
africanpride1:
From time immemorial, Satan has always entered one tribe or race to enslave the other(especially those that truly Love the CREATOR and want to Worship HIM in Peace). The CREATOR Gladly displays HIS Readiness to Help HIS People destroy their Oppressors whenever they are ready to fight for Freedom. Only superior violence and destruction of such enemy solves such when it happens. Evil Arabs used the same method to enslave Europe on their own Land till Germany developed gun powder and Europe flushed them out! They only made mistake of allowing some to remain in Turkey, seriously regretting it now! David, Abraham, Elijah, Joshua and many Prophets killed their Enemies and they still enter Heaven. Many self-deceptive Christians blind themselves to JESUS' Command that we should defend ourselves against killers. JESUS said if you don't have Swords, sell your cloth and buy! Later same Satan entered Europe and they came to enslave Africa. Those that came to enslave Africa twisted the Bible to prevent Africans from fighting the Invaders. Unfortunately, African Christians have refused to use their brains to see that God is a just God that will gladly receive us into Heaven when we kill those that are Hell-bent on killing us, especially in Protection of our wives and Children. The Book of Revelation say Cowards that refused to Defend their innocent Children from these satanic killers and sodomites have their Place in Hell Fire!

You! Yes you, you can hate blood-thirsty satanic buhari till Thy Kingdom come and continue to waste away your LifeTime Opportunity to physically Free your unborn Generations by complaining Online from dusk till dawn Daily, if you don't have sensible Courage to arise and start massively killing the killers, them and their unborn Generations shall soon become Fualni slaves forever. Senseless Yorubas and Igbos are saying it is good that Kanu and Igboho are in Prison because they self-deceitfully say that's how Mandela liberated his people. No! For the first part of the 21 years, the evil white folks increased in Wickedness against the Original Land owners, until finally when Mandela People outside realized the Only Way out is unprecedented Violent killing of their Enemies and started endless bloody Riots against their Oppressor that they quickly released Mandela to go and Pacify is People. Freedom is never liying in 1 Person but a United People who are Ready to die so that their Children would not become slaves! But these useless myopic selfish Generation of Igbos and Yorubas hate to accept and Practicalize this Truth of Freedom!

Well said. Fearful and disillusioned Yorubas and Igbos we are. Especially we Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by nosmassam(m): 2:47am On Aug 01, 2021
Fulani fifu migrated from tribe of Judas
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by UndilutedFaxt: 3:12am On Aug 01, 2021
FatimaAbubakar:

I love your sincerity.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by kudinkarfe: 3:45am On Aug 01, 2021
FatimaAbubakar:
Ipob, you are not a northerner.
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by JoeEeL(m): 3:48am On Aug 01, 2021
LegalWolf:

While I can’t speak for the igbos, but I’m not aware of any Fulani looking for the downfall of the Yoruba. Why should we wish that? Where did you get that perception from?

The same way Alimi conspired with fellow Fulani gang, killed Afonja and took Ilorin from us.

Just know that from generation to generation, your wiles will never have any effect on us southerners again. Ilorin will be your first and final bus stop for incursion into the south forever.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by Fanoku: 6:28am On Aug 01, 2021
africanpride1:
From time immemorial, Satan has always entered one tribe or race to enslave the other(especially those that truly Love the CREATOR and want to Worship HIM in Peace). The CREATOR Gladly displays HIS Readiness to Help HIS People destroy their Oppressors whenever they are ready to fight for Freedom. Only superior violence and destruction of such enemy solves such when it happens. Evil Arabs used the same method to enslave Europe on their own Land till Germany developed gun powder and Europe flushed them out! They only made mistake of allowing some to remain in Turkey, seriously regretting it now! David, Abraham, Elijah, Joshua and many Prophets killed their Enemies and they still enter Heaven. Many self-deceptive Christians blind themselves to JESUS' Command that we should defend ourselves against killers. JESUS said if you don't have Swords, sell your cloth and buy! Later same Satan entered Europe and they came to enslave Africa. Those that came to enslave Africa twisted the Bible to prevent Africans from fighting the Invaders. Unfortunately, African Christians have refused to use their brains to see that God is a just God that will gladly receive us into Heaven when we kill those that are Hell-bent on killing us, especially in Protection of our wives and Children. The Book of Revelation say Cowards that refused to Defend their innocent Children from these satanic killers and sodomites have their Place in Hell Fire!

You! Yes you, you can hate blood-thirsty satanic buhari till Thy Kingdom come and continue to waste away your LifeTime Opportunity to physically Free your unborn Generations by complaining Online from dusk till dawn Daily, if you don't have sensible Courage to arise and start massively killing the killers, them and their unborn Generations shall soon become Fualni slaves forever. Senseless Yorubas and Igbos are saying it is good that Kanu and Igboho are in Prison because they self-deceitfully say that's how Mandela liberated his people. No! For the first part of the 21 years, the evil white folks increased in Wickedness against the Original Land owners, until finally when Mandela People outside realized the Only Way out is unprecedented Violent killing of their Enemies and started endless bloody Riots against their Oppressor that they quickly released Mandela to go and Pacify is People. Freedom is never liying in 1 Person but a United People who are Ready to die so that their Children would not become slaves! But these useless myopic selfish Generation of Igbos and Yorubas hate to accept and Practicalize this Truth of Freedom!

I don't understand you guys
Peaceful protest no

Bloody protest others say no you say yes
Well from what I hear all forms of peace must be explored before the bloody dimension happens
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by Fanoku: 6:31am On Aug 01, 2021
FatimaAbubakar:

There's some accolades given to those who decide how they want to live
It's freedom I wouldn't call it foolish people should decide how they want to live even if others view it as backwards
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by Fanoku: 6:33am On Aug 01, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The Fulani will feel the heat after Buhari leaves in 2023 if it's true

It'll begin this year that's what the prophecy said so I've read
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by Dikaveli(m): 7:00am On Aug 01, 2021
LegalWolf:

While I can’t speak for the igbos, but I’m not aware of any Fulani looking for the downfall of the Yoruba. Why should we wish that? Where did you get that perception from?

My brother you get time ooo I am efik from cross river state i have met igbos, fulani, Hausa, ijaw Yoruba, bini, ibibio trust me bro no tribe is wicked, heartless and self-centered like the Yorubas very evil minded
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by smartNerd: 7:52am On Aug 01, 2021
I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I
can adjust my sails to always reach my
destination. -- Jimmy Dean.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by smartNerd: 9:24am On Aug 01, 2021
Twenty years from now you will be more
disappointed by the things that you didn’t do
than by the ones you did do, so throw off the
bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the
trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream,
Discover. -- Mark Twain

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900061_besogood_jpeg0d8d05a89aba72a0a334e06da1bc5339
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by KennethEnyi(m): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
No Nigerians hate Fulani people Because they’re stupid foolish useless illiterate bunch of people that only know how to open leg and born like rabbit even in poverty when the Igbo and Yoruba people of Nigeria gets tired of seeing them and their Okada riding and disease spreading we will inject cholera into their water supply and wipe them all out!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by KILLTHECOWS(f): 4:44am On Aug 02, 2021
View my profile picture and see why Man Nigerians hate fulani..
Beside ,they are strangers..
I blame the hausas..
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by bellotaofeek: 5:04am On Aug 02, 2021
We used to hear Hausa-Fulani. Till Bubu came to armonised and make them untouchable. Their days are numbered.
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Truth is coming out gradually
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Truth is coming out gradually.
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by Bottomofpussy(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Same reasons prophet TB Joshua couldn't prevent his death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru / "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos / Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.