Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Fight For Custody: Precious Alleges Maltreatment Of Children By Fani-kayode’s GF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fight For Custody: Precious Alleges Maltreatment Of Children By Fani-kayode’s GF (219 Views)

Ruth Ogunleye: Army To Investigate Alleged Maltreatment Of Female Soldier / Eyo Charles: Journalist Attacked By Fani-Kayode Speaks On Ordeal / List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fight For Custody: Precious Alleges Maltreatment Of Children By Fani-kayode’s GF by nkiruhomann(f): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
BREAKING NEWS
Fight for custody: Precious alleges maltreatment of children by Fani-Kayode’s girlfriends

Precious Chikwendu, the estranged wife of the former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has alleged the maltreatment of their four children by the ministers’ girlfriends.

Precious made the allegations in an Abuja court while a detailed court document sighted by DAILY POST confirmed the claims.

She alleged that her children; Aragon, 5-years-old, and three-year-old twins, Liam, Ragnar and Aiden have constantly been exposed to different levels of indecency through their contact with Fani-Kayode’s women in “very awkward and uncompromising positions”.

The claims were contained in a response to the former minister who had appealed against a previous court judgement on the grounds that the court lacks jurisdiction and was invalidated by the operation of the law, non-service of originating summons and lack of fair hearing.

In that appeal, the former minister had prayed the court to dismiss the matter and/or permit the case file to be returned to the chief judge of the Federal High Court of the Federal Capital Territory.

But the court had ruled that Fani-Kayode be served the notices and advised that custody proceedings commence forthwith.

However, Fani-Kayode’s ex-wife, Precious in a response to the appeal, alleged that the former minister had frequently denied her access to their children using security officials and protocol officers attached to him since August 2, 2020.

The court document seen by DAILY POST indicated that the incident happened after the respondent (Precious) took a walk around the house and upon her return has since been denied access to the former minister’s residence or their kids.

She also alleged that the former minister was unfit to take care of their four children, claiming that Fani-Kayode was taken to globetrotting leaving the children at the mercy of various women and nannies.

Precious in the document said, “I worry about my children’s education status as my first son was stopped from going to school since August 2020, and the triplets who are due for school are not in school or given education access.

“That as a young mother, I have been traumatised and physically assaulted by the appellant who is all out in a bid to forcefully take away the children from me and further delay this appeal. Annexed as Exhibit C1 and C2.

“That there is a need that I preserve my right and interest and that of my children who are minors.”

She claimed that if there is further delay in granting her application, the former minister may take the children away from the courts authority.

“He may make good his threat of relocating my four children out of the jurisdiction of this Honourable Court and/or out of Nigeria to a location in which I will be denied a chance of ever seeing them again,” she alleged.

Re: Fight For Custody: Precious Alleges Maltreatment Of Children By Fani-kayode’s GF by socialmediaman: 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
This man fought the Nigerian government in court over fraud and won, let’s see how this goes. We know the Nigerian judicial system is a very transparent institution, just like the Nigeria Police cool cool cool
Re: Fight For Custody: Precious Alleges Maltreatment Of Children By Fani-kayode’s GF by festacman(m): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Fight For Custody: Precious Alleges Maltreatment Of Children By Fani-kayode’s GF by Chris525: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
The way the Nigerian upper strata & judiciary is set up; she cant get custody of those kids no matter what she does.

I know African women like her. She thought after she gave him male kids that he craved she would take over but she thought or was advised wrongly.

FFK is a modern man who is abreast & aware. Better for her to leave the kids with their father and just look for someone else, someone her level to be with and start a family, her family. Those are FFK’s sons and she’s almost like a surrogate. As pathetic as it might sound thats the reality.
Re: Fight For Custody: Precious Alleges Maltreatment Of Children By Fani-kayode’s GF by NaBanga: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
Precious will need some political allies. She needs to find some of Buhari's allies on a low level to shake this man.

(1) (Reply)

Since 2016,We Remit over ₦2 trillion every year to Federal government __Nnpc DG / Ibori Achieved Alot At 63- Amb Omaduvie / 2023: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.