Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership (32605 Views)

Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku / Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate / Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo Over PDP Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by fergie001: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2021
lionshare:

To further buttress your point, NGF Chairman is an appendage office on the premise that you are a Governor and not open to the general public. Therefore it cannot be connoted to be a completely different office or an elective office.
Thank You jareh, don't mind him.
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by RMoneyInTheBank: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2021
garfield1:

Yes.since 1999 all attorney generals were partisan
..you have a point
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by fergie001: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2021
EMMY76:

This section 183 is very clear but the apc is still arguing that the chairmanship position of the apc the governor of yobe state is currently holding is not a paid employment.
They did not see OR?
They are grabbing straws....
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by anigbajumo(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2021
garfield1:

How will pdp win in court when they cannot sue apc?

Lol, u don't understand Politics. They are waiting for after general election to nail it infact they are not smart enough by using that as bait for now, they could av come with this allegation after general election, they are not smart enough. PDP counsel are somehow dum** to me.
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by chloride6: 10:50am On Aug 01, 2021
garfield1:

Malami has a point.he is an acting chairman not substantive chair

He has no point. He executed full executive powers during Aketi Election's bid.

I hope APC goes on with their stubborn head.

1 Like

Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by Jaysnowkid: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2021
I've never seen a party so clueless and useless.
Bleep APC
Bleep Buhari.
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by Kogi1stson(m): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2021
APC jagajaga
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by garfield1: 11:08am On Aug 01, 2021
anigbajumo:

Lol, u don't understand Politics. They are waiting for after general election to nail it infact they are not smart enough by using that as bait for now, they could av come with this allegation after general election, they are not smart enough. PDP counsel are somehow dum** to me.

You are the one that does not understand politics.this is the right time to bring it.this matter cannot go to the tribunal and pdp itself cannot take it to court
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by garfield1: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2021
fergie001:

They did not see OR?
They are grabbing straws....

The 4 judges at no time determined that buni signature nullified the Nomiation form
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by BritishAirways: 11:14am On Aug 01, 2021
Nothing but internal palava
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by anigbajumo(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2021
garfield1:

You are the one that does not understand politics.this is the right time to bring it.this matter cannot go to the tribunal and pdp itself cannot take it to court

Who tells u that??

If they took the matter to court after election they might win at the supreme Court and the president belongs to them rather than play their card now and later loose and APC already know their plan. I repeat those PDP lawyers are practically dum***
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by garfield1: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2021
anigbajumo:

Who tells u that??

If they took the matter to court after election they might win at the supreme Court and the president belongs to them rather than play their card now and later loose and APC already know their plan. I repeat those PDP lawyers are practically dum***

Oga,dont embarrass yourself.pdp took the matter to court based on nomination form.they asked the court to determine if it is legal for a governor to sign a nomination form,they didn't delve into apc internal affairs or primaries.the supreme court has ruled severally that another party cannot sue another party over it's internal affairs.if pdp are going to court,on what grounds will they sue? That a governor ushered in apc new exco? Funny.it will never fly
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by fergie001: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2021
garfield1:
The 4 judges at no time determined that buni signature nullified the Nomiation form
No Problem..... APC can go on with their Congresses. I will see whether they will say a Governor cannot be sued.

Many are hoping they do.
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by correctyourself(m): 11:43am On Aug 01, 2021
Pauldollars:
Most political parties are only organised when its time for election
Did you mean to say when it's time to share money? grin
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by anigbajumo(m): 11:49am On Aug 01, 2021
garfield1:

Oga,dont embarrass yourself.pdp took the matter to court based on nomination form.they asked the court to determine if it is legal for a governor to sign a nomination form,they didn't delve into apc internal affairs or primaries.the supreme court has ruled severally that another party cannot sue another party over it's internal affairs.if pdp are going to court,on what grounds will they sue? That a governor ushered in apc new exco? Funny.it will never fly

Embarss wat, I fink u av to back to my comment and read it again. My last comment was" If PDP took the matter to court after general election they might triumph"

U are spewing trash, Zamfara and Rivers State land to the hand of PDP base on party internal affairs, I don't know if u are in this country at all.

So u are blabbing of APC narrow victory in supreme Court as if PDP will not come back again with different tactics on this same issue. Hope u knw the panel of judges at the supreme Court on this judgement will be different from the panel that will rule on this same case after 2023 if PDP are smart enough to bring this card by then. Go and read festos Keyamo leak Momo to the party and educate urself. It's risky for APC to continue with the Congress with supreme Court verdict of 4:3 on this issue is a clear sign of danger ahead.
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by garfield1: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2021
fergie001:

No Problem..... APC can go on with their Congresses. I will see whether they will say a Governor cannot be sued.

Many are hoping they do.

That is if an apc member will dare buhari and go to court
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by bakila: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2021
fergie001:

SECTION 183
The Governor shall not, during the period when he holds office, hold any other Executive Office or paid employment in any capacity whatsoever.

Political Parties are Constitutionally-recognised entities.

Governors Forum is a Pressure Group.
"Or" is disjunctive. The Minority and the right Judgment in my view in Jegede V INEC held and mentioned impunity. Malami is affirming the impunity.
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by fergie001: 11:53am On Aug 01, 2021
garfield1:

You are the one that does not understand politics.this is the right time to bring it.this matter cannot go to the tribunal and pdp itself cannot take it to Court

garfield1:

That is if an apc member will dare buhari and go to Court

But this case emanated from the tribunal.

Jurisdiction was never questioned at all stages even up till the Supreme Court.
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by anigbajumo(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2021
chloride6:

He has no point. He executed full executive powers during Aketi Election's bid.

I hope APC goes on with their stubborn head.

Acting chariman that performs the function of Executive chariman, those who are shinning their teeth on malami stand on this issue might bite their fingers in coming months. PDP are still waiting for them in Anambra,Ekiti and Osun.
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by garfield1: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2021
anigbajumo:

Embarss wat, I fink u av to back to my comment and read it again. My last comment was" If PDP took the matter to court after general election they might triumph"

U are spewing trash, Zamfara and Rivers State land to the hand of PDP base on party internal affairs, I don't know if u are in this country at all.

So u are blabbing of APC narrow victory in supreme Court as if PDP will not come back again with different tactics on this same issue. Hope u knw the panel of judges at the supreme Court on this judgement will be different from the panel that will rule on this same case after 2023 if PDP are smart enough to bring this card by then. Go and read festos Keyamo leak Momo to the party and educate urself. It's risky for APC to continue with the Congress with supreme Court verdict of 4:3 on this issue is a clear sign of danger ahead.

Oga,only an apc matter can take it to court and no apc member will do that.pdp cannot take the matter to court whether now or after the election no matter the tactics.pdp are not very clever by the way
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by anigbajumo(m): 11:57am On Aug 01, 2021
garfield1:

Oga,only an apc matter can take it to court and no apc member will do that.pdp cannot take the matter to court whether now or after the election no matter the tactics.pdp are not very clever by the way

Av u read wat PDP Gubernatorial candidate told his APC counterpart in Anambra, he told him is nomination is not valid infact he is not in the race base on the legality of Buni led chairmanship position in APC, it's going to be interesting and see how it plays out in coming months.
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by garfield1: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2021
fergie001:

But this case emanated from the tribunal.

Jurisdiction was never questioned at all stages even up till the Supreme Court.

You dey fall hands.what was questioned was the issue of a governor signing a nomination form,it never delved into apc internal affairs.where you not the one that said apc lawyers claimed at the courts that it was a pre election matter? On what grounds will pdp even go to court?
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by sapientia(m): 11:57am On Aug 01, 2021
AG of a country

now legal adviser for the ruling Party
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by fergie001: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2021
bakila:

"Or" is disjunctive. The Minority and the right Judgment in my view in Jegede V INEC held and mentioned impunity. Malami is affirming the impunity.
An impunity he will not get away from.
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by ccollins(m): 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
athaboi:
Their downfall is imminent...you can't supervise the worse government in human history without repercussion. Law of karma
hello ,how u.I want to get to know u.
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by fergie001: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
garfield1:
You dey fall hands.what was questioned was the issue of a governor signing a nomination form,it never delved into apc internal affairs.where you not the one that said apc lawyers claimed at the courts that it was a pre election matter? On what grounds will pdp even go to court?

garfield1:

You are the one that does not understand politics.this is the right time to bring it.this matter cannot go to the tribunal and pdp itself cannot take it to Court
You know you are always arguing to get a "I won" and "you lost" whatever.

You mentioned to this person you quoted that PDP cannot go to tribunal. Where did this case come up from?
Was it not the tribunal?

If you made a typing error, saying same will help you.

The National Chairman must sign.

Striking out tribunal will help you and not all this unnecessary argument of yours.

1 Like

Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by garfield1: 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
anigbajumo:

Av u read wat PDP Gubernatorial candidate told his APC counterpart in Anambra, he told him is nomination is not valid infact he is not in the race base on the legality of Buni led chairmanship position in APC, it's going to be interesting and see how it plays out in coming months.

You are very funny.you do not understand the issues involved....is the pdp candidate an authority on legal matters? Is he a judge? Where you expecting him to be said? Is pdp a serious party
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by garfield1: 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
fergie001:

You know you are always arguing to get a "I won" and "you lost" whatever.

You mentioned to this person you quoted that PDP cannot go to tribunal. Where did this case come up from?
Was it not the tribunal?

If you made a typing error, saying same will help you.

The National Chairman must sign.

Striking out tribunal will help you and not all this unnecessary argument of yours.

I said the pdp cannot take the matter to tribunal or high court.why are you raising unnecessary dust?
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by Okwyjesus(m): 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
Cracks In Buhari Government As Attorney-General Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/31/cracks-buhari-government-attorney-general-malami-counters-keyamo-over-apc-leadership

Who Malami in law when Keyamo stands
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by fergie001: 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
garfield1:
I said the PDP cannot take the matter to tribunal or high court.why are you raising unnecessary dust?
As long as Buni is signing, the tribunal can accommodate it. PDP can not challenge Buni but his "compulsory" signature on the nomination form. The difference is the same.

Strike off the Tribunal.
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by garfield1: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
fergie001:

As long as Buni is signing, the tribunal can accommodate it. PDP can not challenge Buni but his "compulsory" signature on the nomination form. The difference is the same.

Strike off the Tribunal.

You are misapprehending the situation.the guy said if buni ushers in a new APC exco,pdp can take the matter to court and void subsequent candidature. no one is arguing about buni's signature
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by Whada: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Malami continues to suffer from issues of anachronism. To borrow a phrase from respected SAN Rotimi Akeredolu, Malami remains "unable to distill issues as expected of a Senior Advocate.”
Comparing being Chairman of a Forum of Governors with chairman of a political party is just like saying the Senate President or Speaker of the house is no longer a senator or a rep because he holds that position. The position of a chairman of a political party apart from being elective is an executive position since he is responsible for the daily running of the party. Is it that Malami is not aware of this important fact?

He is either deliberately trying to twist the facts, or he's simply too daft to understand. His analogies are usually out of point and I keep imagining how advanced his overall thinking capacity is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning / Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity / Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.