Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership (32601 Views)

Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku / Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate / Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo Over PDP Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by garfield1: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
anigbajumo:

Oya see urself naked here

He said if indeed the Supreme Court ruled that Governor Buni’s position as APC caretaker committee chairman is illegal and he shouldn’t have signed Governor Rotimi Akeredolu’s forms, then any action was taken by the committee and the ones that will be taken in the future will be considered illegal.

“Nobody has seen the full judgment of the Supreme Court, the expectation is that by tomorrow, the certified true copy will be released for people to digest and now be able to make informed decision and opinion. In such circumstances, why will they be proved with the congress?”
“ Why are they in a hurry to do something which eventually might end up being calamitous? If eventually, it is the truth that the Supreme Court came to the conclusion unanimously for that matter that Governor Buni ought not to have signed any of the nomination papers of Governor Akeredolu, the same thing will apply to the congress they are doing”.

https://www.nairaland.com/6680612/caretaker-committee-internal-implosion-apc

I don't knw why u fund it hard to understand basic things, if u can't understand me since morning I hope u can see now thaty point is tantamount to wat SAN said here. Goodnight

Do you have comprehension issues? Are you ok? Bring the zamfara and rivers cases showing where pdp took APC to court? What is hard for you to understand that pdp cannot go to court over this?
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by anigbajumo(m): 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
garfield1:

Do you have comprehension issues? Are you ok? Bring the zamfara and rivers cases showing where pdp took APC to court? What is hard for you to understand that pdp cannot go to court over this?

Are u Normal at all, tell me the different between my stand and that of SAN here??

Tell me the different before I can proceed with you, oga u knw nothing as far as politics is concerned, I will keep on educating u as time goes on.

On wat basis does PDP filed their case against APC, show it here let the world see it. Olodo
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by Settright(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
This malami chai am not surprise he is comparing chairman of political party that could duely elected and be paid, with chairman of governors forum that is not even recognize by law. He once compare an Igbo trader that conduct is business in northern part with herdsmen that kill in the south together
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by garfield1: 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
anigbajumo:

Are u Normal at all, tell me the different between my stand and that of SAN here??

Tell me the different before I can proceed with you, oga u knw nothing as far as politics is concerned, I will keep on educating u as time goes on.

On wat basis does PDP filed their case against APC, show it here let the world see it. Olodo

Continue talking nonsense you yabaleft inmate
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by anigbajumo(m): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
garfield1:

Continue talking nonsense you yabaleft inmate

E pain u, I told u I will send u to exile with fact.

Sorry, someone like u av to take back seat while am taking Politics.
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by anigbajumo(m): 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
Settright:
This malami chai am not surprise he is comparing chairman of political party that could duely elected and be paid, with chairman of governors forum that is not even recognize by law. He once compare an Igbo trader that conduct is business in northern part with herdsmen that kill in the south together

He is unfit to be charge and bail lawyer not to even talk of being a SAN, wat a disgrace to NBA. garfield1 is one of those he misled by his utterances but av schooled him back now.
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by greggng: 12:07am On Aug 02, 2021
RZArecta:
If Malami had half a brain, he would listen to Keyamo who love him or hate him is a very intelligent lawyer except Malami himself is trying to destroy the APC from within due to his profound ignorance of the law or other more sinister motives. They survived losing Ondo state by the whiskers and incompetence of PDP's lawyers cool

I am just being curious ...I thought osibanjo is a law professor ...does it mean he can't advice his party correctly ...?
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by RZArecta(m): 1:32am On Aug 02, 2021
greggng:

I am just being curious ...I thought osibanjo is a law professor ...does it mean he can't advice his party correctly ...?
no one listens to him, we wouldn't be in a mess right now if they did. He's the only one with screws left in his head in this junta
Re: Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership by witworth(m): 5:03am On Aug 02, 2021
Don't worry too much about your enemies, there will always be factions amidst them. No matter how small something can be, it can still be divided into two.
Let kenyamo and malami start round one.
Fight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) / Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master / Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.