Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! (5004 Views)

Omokri Calls Tinubu Tax Swallower, Challenges Supporters To Name His Source / Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS / Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
Renowned Nigerian pastor and former aid to the ex-president of Nigeria Reno Omokri has taken to social media to call out Nairaland for fake news!

Pictures below

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by Monogamy: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hmmmmm

What's the interest of the mods pushing every news related to the Kyari's indictments, verified or unverified to FP

Imagine how many fake news that might have made it to FP regarding Kyari.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
Beaf is being served cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
cool
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by ThatFairGuy1: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
Reno should use his normal account

Righteousness2 undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin

People you never imagined are here on Nairaland catching cruise with all of us grin

I for like know Mr Reno’s moniker oo

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by Bluntguy: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
Don't try to call out my Nairaland, Mr Reno. If that news is fake just refute it. Afterall some of your write ups have been tissue of lies just like the recent nonsense you wrote about Itsekiris and Igbos.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by RZArecta(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
Seems JewelofHell666 is a liar then cool

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by illicit(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
embarassed
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by RZArecta(m): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
jirehUB:
grin

People you never imagined are here on Nairaland catching cruise with all of us grin

I for like know Mr Reno’s moniker oo
someone accused me of being Reno, I just laughed

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
Chief of fake news is calling out a platform that aggregates fake news

Hypocrisy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by chatinent: 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nairaland don't publish their own news. They publish news from other sources. Reno could have looked for the source.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by Conrod: 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
Monogamy:
Hmmmmm

I really want to know the interest of the mods on the Kyari's case for pushing every news related to the casey, verified or unverified
Just the way you pay close interest in anything with nnamdi kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by AkalaJ: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
Werey dey disguise. Reno was and still is an active Nairalander. His old moniker was 'Beaf', but I think he currently uses a different one.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by WibusJaga: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
shocked Fake news sells faster.

Anyway Nairaland is not to blame...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
chatinent:
Nairaland don't publish their own news. They publish news from other sources. Reno could have looked for the source.

That is why you don't see the mod posting news without a link.

One of their tactics is to use nairalanders as the source of their news so that they won't be held responsible for any damage.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
[s]
ThatFairGuy1:

Righteousness2 undecided
[/s]
my friend shut up
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

That is why you don't see the mod posting news without a link.

One of their tactics is to use nairalanders as the source of their news so that they won't be held responsible for any damage.
This is the reason they muddled up a disclaimer below every thread to avoid being held responsible.

But na fear fear de cause am

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by iamyemiakins(m): 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Reno should call out himself for the steady jam-talking he has been doing angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by Mokason288(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Naa today, Reno is always stealing contents form nairaland, develop it with modifications and tag it as his...
That guy is no pastor but an intellectual property thief

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
MonogamyHomosekxual:
Hmmmmm

What's the interest of the mods pushing every news related to the Kyari's indictments, verified or unverified to FP

Imagine how many fake news that might have made it to FP regarding Kyari.

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by JEWELofHELL666: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
jirehUB:
Renowned Nigerian pastor and former aid to the ex-president of Nigeria Reno Omokri has taken to social media to call out Nairaland for fake news!

Pictures below

RZArecta:
Seems JewelofHell666 is a liar then cool

Lol, it's not fake news.. Read the tweet. The excuse he made for Onyeama is that he's a private citizen. And don't forget the subject matter is "extradition"...

Reno should reread his tweet.

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1421516544199233545?s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
Abba kyari fit dey use nairaland sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by ThatFairGuy1: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sabi person
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
Naa today, Reno is always stealing contents form nairaland, develop it with modifications and tag it as his...
That guy is no pastor but an intellectual property thief
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Righteousness2 undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by FreeIgbos: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
jirehUB:

Pictures below

Who cares??
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by Staphylococcus: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
Reno been an asshole way back. His utterances and gimmicks are always childish and mostly gibberish.

Seems the frustration of not being able to defraud people and governments with Leah Sharibu's name is getting into him.

And come to think of it, below par Nairaland is what he is flagging on international space.. Exposing Nigeria dullness, crudeness and I exposure.

If you want to know how full Nigerian are, visit Nairaland and browse through topics and comments.

It's more of a joke/comedy platform

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Reno Omokri once said

"I would ban importation of artificial hair if I become the president."

That man needs divine intervention, too much bullshit, that's what happens when you always feel like talking

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Staphylococcus:
Reno been an asshole way back. His utterances and gimmicks are always childish and mostly gibberish.

Seems the frustration of not being able to defraud people and governments with Leah Sharibu's name is getting into him.

And come to think of it, below par Nairaland is what he is flagging on international space.. Exposing Nigeria dullness, crudeness and I exposure.

If you want to know how full Nigerian are, visit Nairaland and browse through topics and comments.

It's more of a joke/comedy platform

What's this mean?
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Nairaland!!! by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
Flahyuq:
Abba kyari fit dey use nairaland sef grin

He's probably the one advertising bet9ja sure game

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

The True Ijaw People / Lagos:Heavy Clash Between Hausa Okada Riders And Policemen Ongoing At Ojo- Video / How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.