Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) (45223 Views)

Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) / Auchi Polytechnic Lecturer Injures Female Student, Flees (Photos) / Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin
Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by boolet: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Agba wear tuxedo for project defense... cheesy
Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by specie103(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
redartmooon:
Motion Detect System from a National Diploma student is a nice one.
Is this not the Polytechnic school system some low intellects life were insulting, ask a university computer science final year student to tell you the stages of software development and they begin to tell you gibberish.
I once knew an ND computer science graduate who was 4 times better than the lecturer in a typical University, at must ND level he headed a multimillion software dev project.
Truly skilled.

So I tell you all disease from saying University is better than Polytechnic or College of Education.

Its all depends depends on what is taught at that respective institution, the intellect of the student, and the understanding of the lecturers.

Shatap.... There's NOTHING special about a motion detection system. I did it when I was in 300L as a project. It's less than 50 lines of code to do the job. And it was my first time working on embedded system.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by Loyalty2z(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nice gesture.. that's encouraging

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
If it's big brother Nigeria you would have seen them given each person a multi-million we celebrate nonsense instead of us to celebrate good thing its only nonsense weblike to celebrate thank you to the lecturer for this humble
Zenzu01:
BBNAIJA comes to mind...
gift god bless you sir

Abi na

2 Likes

Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
This is great

mbak:
nice gesture from Nigerian university lecturer. those will never forget him.

caye:
₦10,000?
O gaa óò.
Lolz try look beyond the quantum but appreciate the act!
Oga gan sha! LMAO.....why not do a crowdfunds gifting rather than this ...SMH.

tolakush92:
If it's big brother Nigeria you would have seen them given each person a multi-million we celebrate nonsense instead of us to celebrate good thing its only nonsense weblike to celebrate thank you to the lecturer for this humble gift god bless you sir

Abi na

FalseProphet1:
That lecturer is having an affair with the girl, but in order no to arouse suspicion, he gifted the guy 10k also, when he and the girl go to their usual meeting place, he'll double her money.

This I have seen.

Our societal values are skewed!

@Seniorwriter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
ClintonNzedimma:

Nice points but correct your statement.
University CSC curriculum is broader than a poly’s own

Who broad help, when the student can't practice what they are taught in real life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sensible man and lecturer he is
Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
udemzyudex:

Who broad help, when the student can't practice what they are taught in real life?
There are a lot of students who can practice what they are taught.
There are poly students who can’t practice too.
Stop the comparison

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by alphabbey1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
redartmooon:
Is this not the Polytechnic school system some low intellects life were insulting, ask a university computer science final year student to tell you the stages of software development and they begin to tell you gibberish.
I once knew an ND computer science graduate who was 4 times better than the lecturer in a typical University, at must ND level he headed a multimillion software dev project.
Truly skilled.

So I tell you all disease from saying University is better than Polytechnic or College of Education.

Its all depends depends on what is taught at that respective institution, the intellect of the student, and the understanding of the lecturers.
be deceiving yourself. Don't go and pass jamb and enter University jejely...

3 Likes

Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by Emmanueledu(m): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
Very commendable��Unlike other evil lecturers that will demand money from you before and after project defence��‍♂️
Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by Confirmedzombie: 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
Just 10k and they are publicizing it. This is absolute nonsense.

Mtcheeeeeew
Tufiakwa
Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
ClintonNzedimma:

There are a lot of students who can practice what they are taught.
There are poly students who can’t practice too.
Stop the comparison

You have comprehension problem,whether POLY or UNI student what's the importance of studying a broader curriculum when you can't even practice what you were taught?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by Aplaudez(m): 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
It's can't just Happen here, somewhere in osun state grin
Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by seangy4konji: 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
Na child be this...

No be the one weh don leave house since 2 years say she deh go school but don use school fees collect house for lekki phase one deh do olonsho work for the past two years...Na only shoes and bags and new iphone be her trophy and endless shapes and size of pricks sucked and bleeped...

Go go make you guys bigger....

PS...Girls are avoiding the thread but let them talk about a olonsho topic pr big preek or big brother rubbish.....they would have masturbated all over the topic...na use we go use all of una weh no wan useful for ths world...
Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by Bamzyriches451: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nice way of encouraging the students
Though the money no for normal guy man Sunday flexing
Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by crazygod(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
caye:
₦10,000?
O gaa óò.
From his pocket o Oga. Its a good gesture.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by UltimateSpice: 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Good way to go.

Kudos.

Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by Trojan8(m): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
redartmooon:
Truly skilled.

Here we go again.

Nobody asked you this by the way!
Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by ladyaluu: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
I know this Lecturer o. Very wonderful and intelligent. Buy his textbook or not,he doesn't care,unlike others who will wanna mess you up if you don't have textbook. He dashes money in class when you answer his question well. The only one who enters my class then without a book,yet your note will be full with understandable concepts. I think he was on the news last year for being among best 6 PhD NITDA scholarship winners in the entire nation, to travel abroad. Great things start small.

3 Likes

Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by gleamy(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
caye:
₦10,000?
O gaa óò.
At least, e try na. Those wey no give at all nko?
Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by ladyaluu: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
900warriorz:
Na these kind lecturers person dey pray for...no be all this 77 pages assignment in 2 days lecturer cheesy
What of those that give assignment,collect money from you for project? �. This one gave his own money. In dz Naija?
Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by Akanbee(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
Don't forget the N10,000 is from the Supervisor's pocket. Let's learn to appreciate good will,this made news because he (Supervisor) wanted it to.
I hope the project is patented & brings the millions you feel they deserve

2 Likes

Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by Mutecgold92(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
caye:
₦10,000?
O gaa óò.

They already have A in the course. Everything is not always about money. So, shut your mouth and be motivated.

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by Raheemart933(f): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
Please for the sake of almighty God please try to help me out of this starvation of food please and by the grace of God you will never know sadness and sorrows in your entire lifetime amen please and please
Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by Bodmasnr: 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
caye:
₦10,000?
O gaa óò.
They no try?? Na lecturer give them no be school
Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by Minjim: 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
caye:
₦10,000?
O gaa óò.

From his own pocket o! Eh eh.

Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by michdera(m): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nice one students
Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
udemzyudex:

You have comprehension problem,whether POLY or UNI student what's the importance of studying a broader curriculum when you can't even practice what you were taught?

I am studying computer science
I just finished my final paper on Wednesday.
I can implement this same thing.
Motion detection system is not a big deal in University hence why you see some comments up there praising the fact that a poly graduate implemented such.
I am a Software developer with 4-5 years of experience and there are many people better than I am that are still university undergraduates.
Please again correct your statement.
People are practicing
Re: Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) by Dominion46: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2021

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The New Minister Of Education In Nigeria: Urgent Answer Needed Pls / Aau Ekpoma 2015/2016 Admission Thread / OAU students trapped following a downpour, today, in Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.