Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? (1145 Views)

Attractive People Have An Ethical Responsibility To Tone Down Their Looks / If You Are Fat With Big Yansh Like This , Dm Me And Chop My Money / Rate Women Based On Their Looks On A Scale Of 1 - 10. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by UBAHA(m): 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
Most of the people I know that are fat (including some of my friends) mostly seems to be sad and they do not appreciate their Looks. Why does it has to be that way?
Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by chatinent: 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
They always compare themselves to the slender. In reality, they are the nicest of people.

These days, people prefer character and good reasoning to beauty.
Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by yanabasee1(m): 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
I've never seen an ugly girl proud of her looks....

If there was something they'd use to cover up their fatty body the way they used make up to cover their ugly face it'd be a great thing to behold...
Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by DoggoneDogg: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
Deep down, most of them want to commit suicide just like short men.
Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by MufasaLion: 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
They have a very low self-esteem
Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 01, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Deep down, most of them want to commit suicide just like short men.
Men no dey get wahala jare, a short man with money can still flex and bang any farm tool of his choice.
Women are naturally insatiable niggaman.

2 Likes

Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by UBAHA(m): 12:24am On Aug 01, 2021
Ugliness is Natural. We can't blame people for their looks but when it comes to shape; they are 100% responsible for it
yanabasee1:
I've never seen an ugly girl proud of her looks....

If there was something they'd use to cover up their fatty body the way they used make up to cover their ugly face it'd be a great thing to behold...

2 Likes

Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by Truvelisback(m): 6:02am On Aug 01, 2021
UBAHA:
Most of the people I know that are fat (including some of my friends) mostly seems to be sad and they do not appreciate their Looks. Why does it has to be that way?
I'm a slim guy and i love fat women(moderate fat) but not too fat like the pics below grin

1 Like

Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by Dagger111(m): 7:05am On Aug 01, 2021
May be thick is okay sha. Fat ke, u go see tommy as mighty as drum. So irritating.
Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by habsydiamond(m): 8:08am On Aug 01, 2021
Fat is not admirable at all.. They are shapeless. Skme go big like Nigeria map.. Imagine make woman get that kind of shape. The worst part na how their stomach go get layers as if man talk-in him shirt. Some go even get 5 layers and it's very very irritating mehn!!!
Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by Cerebellum: 8:11am On Aug 01, 2021
They suffer from low self-esteem

They are aware of their unacceptable physical appearance, thus makes them sad and insecure.

Don't be surprise if you see a fat person, especially a lady looking at her naked body at the front of a mirror after bath.

She's simply unhappy!

Goan lose some fat and be fit!
Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by Cerebellum: 8:14am On Aug 01, 2021
chatinent:
They always compare themselves to the slender. In reality, they are the nicest of people.

These days, people prefer character and good reasoning to beauty.

Be lying to yourself there

If you're fat, goan lose some fat, its even a but to your own health, if at all the society loves you or not.

Be wise
Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by TenderManiac: 8:15am On Aug 01, 2021
Yes, no, I mean - e nor concern me.
Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by Cerebellum: 8:15am On Aug 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

Men no dey get wahala jare, a short man with money can still flex and bang any farm tool of his choice.
Women are naturally insatiable niggaman.

Your sperm dey smell, you self con shortgringrin

Happy Sunday brodaman smiley
Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 01, 2021
Cerebellum:

Your sperm dey smell, you self con shortgringrin

Happy Sunday brodaman smiley
Lols...I'm not short jare. I'm a fine guy with pointed nose grin

Where ur house location mk i come chop Sunday rice and stew
Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by fati2001(m): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2021
UBAHA:

same thing with skinny ,tall,beautiful ,ugly and short pple .

1 Like

Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by LadyRosa(f): 9:17am On Aug 01, 2021
How do ladies sleep with fat guys? Disgusting! embarassed
Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2021
Beauty is inside

Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by Polynek(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2021
Some guys also like fat girls

1 Like

Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by SPLENDID25(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2021
LadyRosa:
They(ladies) do The Job... But Fat Guys Can Surprise You Sha.lol
Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by LadyRosa(f): 11:42am On Aug 01, 2021
SPLENDID25:
They(ladies) do The Job... But Fat Guys Can Surprise You Sha.lol

I don't want to be surprised oo. Fat guys are huge turn off sexually. A guy shouldn't allow himself get fat like a woman.
Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by SPLENDID25(m): 11:47am On Aug 01, 2021
LadyRosa:

I don't want to be surprised oo. Fat guys are huge turn off sexually. A guy shouldn't allow himself get fat like a woman.
SOME LADIES WON'T MIND, SO LONG AS RABA DEY.
Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by LadyRosa(f): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2021
SPLENDID25:
SOME LADIES WON'T MIND, SO LONG AS RABA DEY.

Abi ooo. Them no mind suffocate self under 300 pounds, All die na die! grin grin
The hustle is real. angry

Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by SPLENDID25(m): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2021
LadyRosa:

Abi ooo. Them no mind suffocate self under 300 pounds, All die na die! grin grin The hustle is real. angry
LOL...won't you have the keys?
Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by debbydams(f): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
Dagger111:
May be thick is okay sha. Fat ke, u go see tommy as mighty as drum. So irritating.
the thick become fat tho when they starts giving birth
Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by debbydams(f): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
LadyRosa:
swears,the way f
They snore ehn..fat men is a no for me even If he's rich I hate pot belle

1 Like

Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by LadyRosa(f): 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
debbydams:
swears,the way f
They snore ehn..fat men is a no for me even If he's rich I hate pot belle

Hahahaha!
I wonder if they soap their body well, those sweaty soaked shirts are huge turn off. Some women dey try o, especially when na husband e be. cheesy grin
Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by debbydams(f): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
LadyRosa:

Hahahaha!
I wonder if they soap their body well, those sweaty soaked shirts are huge turn off. Some women dey try o, especially when na husband e be. cheesy grin
if they jump on bed lasan..I don't like tall and fat guys,just be moderate abeg,,I was opportune to sleep with My female friend when her bf was around,both of them are fat, the way dey both snore ehn, it wasn't funny at all nd sometime fat people have body odor,whatever u do In life try to maintain your stature abeg..

1 Like

Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by Dagger111(m): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
debbydams:

Seems u are a typical example?
Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by Dagger111(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
debbydams:

I respectfully request you kindly let me knw you better.
Re: Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? by MisterRuk(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
The reason why many fat people don't love them self is because they have low esteem and thus they see themselves inferior. In our society today, thin and curvy (sometimes) are celebrated by the publicity. The narrative given to something controls how the public sees it. Films portray thin as more beautiful and superior, and fat people as dirty, lazy, gluttonous and less appealing. Fat people see these stereotypes and reenforce upon themselves that it is what they are, these creates a low self esteem and thus they don't take care of themselves.
All sizes are beautiful, it's just up to one to carry his/her self well and change the narrative.

(1) (Reply)

I'm 16 Years Old And I Had Sex With A 17 Years Old Boy. I'm Pregnant / “pastor” Removes Lady’s Beads And Sl££ps On Top Of Her During Church Service For / Why Touch Is Important When Talking To A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.