Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Folorunsho Alakija Reacts To Her Recent Marriage Controversy. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Folorunsho Alakija Reacts To Her Recent Marriage Controversy. (2823 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal / Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos / Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Folorunsho Alakija Reacts To Her Recent Marriage Controversy. by Bowale447: 2:03pm On Mar 12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyY12VFnb4A?si=RnEVYDd5szKB782g

Nigeria’s billionaire businesswoman, Folorunsho Alakija, appeared to react to recent controversy regarding her marriage.

According to unconfirmed reports, Folorunsho and her husband, Modupe, are now separated.

On Monday morning, seemingly in response to the saga, Alakija shared a cryptic prayer on her social media.

“Your heart will not be broken by evil-doers. Negativity will not break your heart. The enemies will not break your heart. Nothing shall threaten your peace. You will have peace in the morning, afternoon, and evening. Your peace will be all around and intact,” she said through her official X page.

Citing sources close to the family, Sunday Telegraph reported that the couple who had been married for 30 years, had encountered significant challenges leading to their separation.

It was further gathered that the couple no longer reside together in their lavish matrimonial home in Ikoyi, Lagos, despite being parents to four children.

The couple has reportedly been experiencing frequent conflicts, prompting Folorunsho to request privacy within her residence.
This decision compelled her husband to seek alternative accommodation nearby.

However, a close source claims that despite their public appearance, the couple’s relationship has been strained for several years, and they have maintained a united front primarily due to their public status.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyY12VFnb4A?si=GOox_oQZGPnEkndK

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Reacts To Her Recent Marriage Controversy. by ThinkWISELY(m): 2:12pm On Mar 12
It's true but they never wanted it in the public domain due to their social status but Nigerian bloggers love to spread bad news ehh.

By the way who's going from Abuja to Lagos na, I don taya here, let me join, financially indisposed at the moment, meaning I no get transport.

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Reacts To Her Recent Marriage Controversy. by Tinububalls: 2:18pm On Mar 12
ThinkWISELY:
It's true but they never wanted it in the public domain due to their social status but Nigerian bloggers love to spread bad news ehh.

By the way who's going from Abuja to Lagos na, I don taya here, let me join, financially indisposed at the moment, meaning I no get transport.
Come, you haven't travelled since two weeks now?
This country don spoil oh.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Reacts To Her Recent Marriage Controversy. by gaby(m): 2:22pm On Mar 12
I read her prayers but not her reaction to the marriage saga.

7 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Reacts To Her Recent Marriage Controversy. by thesicilian: 2:25pm On Mar 12
These billionaires. If they were celebrating birthday or other anniversary they'll rub it in everybody's eyes, they'll want the whole country to know how rich they are.
But now that something is wrong they want others to respect their privacy. Do they respect people's privacy when flaunting their wealth?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Reacts To Her Recent Marriage Controversy. by ThinkWISELY(m): 4:16pm On Mar 12
Tinububalls:

Come, you haven't travelled since two weeks now?
This country don spoil oh.

I swear 😭

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Reacts To Her Recent Marriage Controversy. by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12
Bowale447:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyY12VFnb4A?si=RnEVYDd5szKB782g

Nigeria’s billionaire businesswoman, Folorunsho Alakija, appeared to react to recent controversy regarding her marriage.

According to unconfirmed reports, Folorunsho and her husband, Modupe, are now separated.

On Monday morning, seemingly in response to the saga, Alakija shared a cryptic prayer on her social media.

“Your heart will not be broken by evil-doers. Negativity will not break your heart. The enemies will not break your heart. Nothing shall threaten your peace. You will have peace in the morning, afternoon, and evening. Your peace will be all around and intact,” she said through her official X page.

Citing sources close to the family, Sunday Telegraph reported that the couple who had been married for 30 years, had encountered significant challenges leading to their separation.

It was further gathered that the couple no longer reside together in their lavish matrimonial home in Ikoyi, Lagos, despite being parents to four children.

The couple has reportedly been experiencing frequent conflicts, prompting Folorunsho to request privacy within her residence.
This decision compelled her husband to seek alternative accommodation nearby.

However, a close source claims that despite their public appearance, the couple’s relationship has been strained for several years, and they have maintained a united front primarily due to their public status.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyY12VFnb4A?si=GOox_oQZGPnEkndK
At least she tried .. most ladies are on are 1% tithe 3month fiiiiaaaaan!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Reacts To Her Recent Marriage Controversy. by kokoA(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12
E no go pass side chicks wahala. Women should be understanding these old men to naw, prick still dey rise and wants to conquer but ehmmm... I don't know how I can respectfully say at that age madam body no fit make prick stand again.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Reacts To Her Recent Marriage Controversy. by Cassandraloius: 10:43pm On Mar 12
Na them sabi.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Reacts To Her Recent Marriage Controversy. by Bowale447: 11:08pm On Mar 12
May God save their Marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Reacts To Her Recent Marriage Controversy. by Peakdesign23(m): 3:19am On Mar 13
One 22 years old girl is waiting for him patiently, her prayers are finally answered.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Reacts To Her Recent Marriage Controversy. by eepeepook: 10:15am On Mar 13
Abeg, the marriage try. They should live their separate lives. The kids are fully grown. Divorce will not disturb them.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Reacts To Her Recent Marriage Controversy. by sacajawea: 1:39pm On Mar 13
Two heads of States have Fvked her before..

This are the classical Nigerian, low level elites
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Reacts To Her Recent Marriage Controversy. by Bowale447: 9:51pm On Mar 13
Head of state ke. Fuk ke. This is serious oo. How do you know this

(1) (Reply)

D Banj Proposes To Genevieve. Pls Confirm / Lil Wayne In A Comma / PICTURES: Meet Female African Musician Who Used To Be Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.