Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White (18920 Views)

Arsenal Completes The £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender Ben White / Arsenal Agree £50 Million Deal For Brighton Defender, Ben White / Nicolas Pepe Pictured In London Colney, Arsenal Completes 72m Signing (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:08am On Aug 01, 2021
xynerise:

You will also win Champions League and Europa League. Mtchew!! Dreamers

We are not playing in any European competition, that gives us edge
Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by realtestament(m): 7:08am On Aug 01, 2021
Hope they will at least qualify for champions league after all signings....

No be to sign 22 players o
Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by LaSenior: 7:09am On Aug 01, 2021
grin
Tajbol4splend:

Bet your ass we win the Premier League this season
Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by Polynek(m): 7:09am On Aug 01, 2021
Nice 1
Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by blackbriar: 7:17am On Aug 01, 2021
Dikaveli:
A club that won't travel by air this season afford a player of 50million i think FBI, mi6,kbg, CIA should invite arsenal for questioning.

Na only husupuppi dem know.
Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by arantess: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2021
simbaleo:
You can call your cat a tiger so much that one day, your neighbor who has never been to your house, will start believing you actually have a tiger. This is exactly what the English press have successfully achieved with English players, and unfortunately dumb clubs like arsenal are buying into it. I heard Declan Rice was valued at £100m. Make I laugh
You calling arsenal dumb shows you have no sense
Can you run and sustain a business
Have you forgotten the home grown quota and all that?

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by Skymason20(m): 7:22am On Aug 01, 2021
Arsenal for the first time impress me with this singing great to see benwite with gunners grin but still blue is the colour wink

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by ignis: 7:22am On Aug 01, 2021
Good for them
Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by pek(m): 7:23am On Aug 01, 2021
Dikaveli:
A club that won't travel by air this season afford a player of 50million i think FBI, mi6,kbg, CIA should invite arsenal for questioning.

If you want to hate, do it reasonably. You think they don't take flight to local matches?

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by Skymason20(m): 7:23am On Aug 01, 2021
Oops didn't edit !! Signing .. Happy Sunday cool
Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by NobleEngineer(m): 7:24am On Aug 01, 2021
so because United signed Varane
,, Liverpool signed konate, arsenal too dey ginger lol
Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by puremaker7(m): 7:24am On Aug 01, 2021
Kriss216:
England with their overhyped and over rated players.

How in demon's name is this guy worth £50M
Person wey never play UCL for em life cheesy cheesy

Assnal is always good at making nonsense and useless signings. Can't still believe they bought Pepe for 99M.
shot up! How many UCL did Virgil play before Liverpool bought him?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by arantess: 7:25am On Aug 01, 2021
LaSenior:
cheesy

After Liverpool wasted £35million on Andy Carroll that's when their heads resetted never to spend much on an English player Man United and their fat head Maguire infact am still wondering how that guy is worth£80millon

Asernal £50million for one player
Wenger Will be having night mare on hearing this
That's why Wenger hardly signed English players,unless you worth it( go back and check most of his line up in coaching days)
At a time he was fielding strictly 11 foreign players in a match
The FA frowned at it and thought it was going to limit their chances of showcasing their local talents, hence the homegrown rules of fieldling a percentage of locals, it didn't sit well with Wenger but he had no option
People need to understand their are lots of politics too behind the scene so I can't blame any English team that's pays over the top for English players..na their players, na their rules, na their matter...

8 Likes

Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by tonysunkan: 7:27am On Aug 01, 2021
Kriss216:

Assnal is always good at making nonsense and useless signings. Can't still believe they bought Pepe for 99M.

Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by arantess: 7:27am On Aug 01, 2021
puremaker7:
shot up! How many UCL did Virgil play before Liverpool bought him?
School the trolls

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by TheEnygma(m): 7:28am On Aug 01, 2021
simbaleo:
You can call your cat a tiger so much that one day, your neighbor who has never been to your house, will start believing you actually have a tiger. This is exactly what the English press have successfully achieved with English players, and unfortunately dumb clubs like arsenal are buying into it. I heard Declan Rice was valued at £100m. Make I laugh
You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by puremaker7(m): 7:28am On Aug 01, 2021
Kaodek:
Arsenal and cursed players, any club this guy plays always relegated

Well, Arsenal isn’t an ambitious club also undecided
were did you see that?
This is not a Ramsade o

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by BritishAirways: 7:29am On Aug 01, 2021
Too much for such a sign-in
Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by smartNerd: 7:29am On Aug 01, 2021
A person who never made a mistake never
tried anything new. -- Albert Einstein

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:30am On Aug 01, 2021
adonainana:
Arsenal went to a team with the worst defence last season to sign their best defender in the same defence sad sad for £50 million

Oh Lord
You know nothing about football stop disgracing yourself in public.
Brighton had the least amount of goals conceeded in the bottom half of the table and Ben White played in all their games last season, winning Brighton player of the Season in the process.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:33am On Aug 01, 2021
Kaodek:
Arsenal and cursed players, any club this guy plays always relegated

Well, Arsenal isn’t an ambitious club also undecided
You are a big liar or maybe you have no knowledge of football. Infact the reverse is the case. Any club he plays gets promoted.
Guy came up from league 2 to the premier league in just 3 years.
His progress is simply astounding.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 01, 2021
1% highest paid professions globally
Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by zombieHUNTER: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Another trophyless season loading.

Happy Birthday to me.
My mentor and role model dem MANNA, today is my day o.
I want some Barbecue please.
I don't want NL likes o, na Barbecue I want cheesy

Who will like your comment...

How many zombies are on the forum?..

Poor thing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by majamajic(m): 7:37am On Aug 01, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Bet your ass we win the Premier League this season

U got drunk again mate

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by Foodforthought: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2021
simbaleo:
Very soon the top English clubs will stop signing English players. Don't understand how they come up with such ridiculous valuation for their players. How can a Brighton defender who was playing in the Championship a year ago be worth 50m? Bruno Fernandes cost 46m.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by porthouse7(f): 7:44am On Aug 01, 2021
Kriss216:

pepe was bought for 70m, and d payment will be spread for 5 yrs

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by porthouse7(f): 7:46am On Aug 01, 2021
LaSenior:
cheesy

After Liverpool wasted £35million on Andy Carroll that's when their heads resetted never to spend much on an English player Man United and their fat head Maguire infact am still wondering how that guy is worth£80millon

Asernal £50million for one player
Wenger Will be having night mare on hearing this
if dem buy cheap player for 15m u will still complain dat arsenal don't spend

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by zombieHUNTER: 7:47am On Aug 01, 2021
RolexOfGeneva:

You are a big liar or maybe you have no knowledge of football. Infact the reverse is the case. Any club he plays gets promoted.

Maybe you started following arsenal yesterday..
Do you know that arsenal was a top team in England.. always in the champions league

Now has a rookie coach.. average players.. and now Ben white who was in league 2 .. three years ago.. no champions experience .. now he's learning.. in arsenal.

Arsenal back then had Tony Adams.. Martin keown.. this two were English centerbacks same time.. joined by Campbell..
In the midfield.. oh lord.. viera.. Silva.. parlour .. pires etc.. quality
I won't even mention the attack.. won't go there.
Aubemeyang might not make the bench... Nketia will be a boot shiner for bergkamp.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Who will like your comment...

How many zombies are on the forum?..

Poor thing
Seun and Dominique, Mynd44 including Justwise.
Look at your member insulting me I my Birthday o, I did not mention him or quote him o.
Hmm, una dey see o.
Na my day I dey celebrate jejely o.
This is how they start wahala on this forum o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by Kaodek(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2021
RolexOfGeneva:

Oh, maybe I made a mistake

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2021
Kriss216:

If it's by champions League games why not go and sign Pique for your team? Make una de get sense small small now. Arsenal signed Pepe for 72m not 99. Get your facts

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat / Chelsea Propose Lukaku Plus Cash Deal For Osimhen Transfer / Africa Born Footballers Playing For Non-african Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.