Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White (18921 Views)

Arsenal Completes The £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender Ben White / Arsenal Agree £50 Million Deal For Brighton Defender, Ben White / Nicolas Pepe Pictured In London Colney, Arsenal Completes 72m Signing (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by adonainana: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
generalwo:
.... Man city have only won 58 times against arsenal and arsenal have won 90 plus times against city.... I don't know what you're watching bro but arsenal still has the edge over man city..... Arsenal is the team that have secured the most victories against man city..... And as for Smith rowe.... He's young and he's talented..... Most of his goals and assists have come against epl opposition so maybe u should think again before you underate him

I am telling you modern new Man city Guardiola or Shiekh owners man city, you are telling me facts from history

9 out of 10 times, Man city would crush any arsenal team over again and again and have done for the last 10 years or so.

Your ben white would even make it worse,
Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by generalwo(m): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
adonainana:

I am telling you modern new Man city Guardiola or Shiekh owners man city, you are telling me facts from history

9 out of 10 times, Man city would crush any arsenal team over again and again and have done for the last 10 years or so.

...... Ben white wasn't there when arteta's arsenal beat pep's man city with goals from aubamenyang in both the fa cup and community shield.... Oga any team is beatable in England...... It's not like Guardiola has ever gone a whole season without losing so what makes him so special? Every team in world football is beatable.....

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by adonainana: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
generalwo:
...... Ben white wasn't there when arteta's arsenal beat pep's man city with goals from aubamenyang in both the fa cup and community shield.... Oga any team is beatable in England...... It's not like Guardiola has ever gone a whole season without losing so what makes him so special? Every team in world football is beatable.....
Hence why I said 9 out of 10 , oga arsenal is not on the same level with man city, and the difference is clear
Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by Luisema4luv(m): 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

You know nothing about him, fpl is bullshiit, it doesn't make you have understanding of football analysis

still bulls nd shits bro, like i said u haven't said a single thing that should u knw football so no need indulging you any further
Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by generalwo(m): 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
adonainana:

Hence why I said 9 out of 10 , oga arsenal is not on the same level with man city, and the difference is clear
...... Both arsenal don't and man city have never won the champions league, arsenal has more league trophies and over all trophies than man city..... So I don't understand how you rate man city over arsenal as if they are a million miles apart...... Man city may have better players now but arsenal was once like that and man city was once like the present day arsenal.... Don't make it sound like man city have won 15 champions league and arsenal have non...... In terms of numbers, arsenal have the edge over man city unless you want to throw history out of the window

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2021
adonainana:

Tbh unknown players can come from abroad and perform in the epl cos no one knows them and their talent.

Benwhite is not a great player and is just at best a low level defender like anyone else you know this by watching him play for Brighton and when he was on loan out too

He is not worth £50 million, other teams are signing Varane, Arsenal are signing Ben white and remember Arsenal are meant to be a top 4 team ooo
Bad comparison. Varane is a veteran, Ben White is just 23.
Just take a look at his stats for last season then you'll know he's destined to be a top player. He hardly puts a foot wrong. Do you think the England team can just wake up and give call-up to a player? They definitely saw something. That's the same thing Arsenal saw though I agree that he's overpriced; every player is overpriced right now.
Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by pek(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
adonainana:

Your logic is flawed. Will you throw the victories away because it doesn't suit your narrative?
Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by pek(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
generalwo:
...... Both arsenal don't and man city have never won the champions league, anrsenal has more league trophies and over all trophies than man city..... So I don't understand how you rate man city over arsenal as if they are a million miles apart...... Man city may have better players now but arsenal was once like that and man city was once like the present day arsenal.... Don't make it sound like man city have won 15 champions league and arsenal have non...... In terms of numbers, arsenal have the edge over man city unless you want to throw history out of the window
Unfortunately, I can only give you one like for this.
Re: Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=generalwo post=104305303]....why your comment dry like this na [/quote

E be like say you bee Arsenal fan
You get strong mind oo

I no fit support that club at all at all

Supporting that club? Na weeweee people dey support am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chelsea Propose Lukaku Plus Cash Deal For Osimhen Transfer / Africa Born Footballers Playing For Non-african Countries / Odion Ighalo: The New Face Of Nigerian Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.