Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI (47928 Views)

Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters / Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by nisai: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
Weathered:
yeah, I just read the arewa youth condemnation of Kyari's indictment and they all sound similar.
Seems one of those assimilated Fulanis in Abeokuta, Ogun state. He's always claimed to be from Ogun state.

On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if he is really a Yoruba because some of them are APC/pdp zombies. They cannot see beyond that.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by Gfskw: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
Why
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by nisai: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sincinnati:
I would never believe that guy is a Yoruba guy until I see him mama and papa with my own eyes. angry

Such a disgrace to his ethnicity.
A big disgrace. But he might be a Yoruba though. You need to see some of them on Facebook, Twitter, etc. rationalizing stupidity. They call it 'patriotism'. grin
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by Weathered: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sincinnati:
They never wasted a second. They were already on his Facebook timeline whipping up sentiments and sympathy for the corrupt man immediately the news was broke.

His first epistle of watery denial had more than 10,000 comments mostly of from Arewa Boys defending him.

Nigeria is on a long thing.
people with no education, and no shame.

The same sentiment they attached to their religion.

What a backward race.
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by ClassicMG(m): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
unmask:
Apologies this is foolish talk. Is Deziani in the UK? Was Ibori not released in Nigeria.

If you fail in your duties, others will do it for you. All the funds you get from foreign countries, you think it is because you are doing something right?
you all just shouting because of your hatred towards the north not because you truly want justice, did you write all this when Allen oyenma was requested or when buruji kashamu was asked to be extradited to USA. So just shut it
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by Nnannapat(m): 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
Monogamy:

Wait, are you saying Hushpuppy is the only one currently having the version of Kyari arresting someone on his behalf as we are yet to read from Vincent
Oga, DCP Abba Kyari has admitted that the said Vincent was arrested and detained by his men,for “ trying to kill Hushpuppi’s family “. FBI reliable gathered that Vincent was detained for more than 30 days before being released, without being charged to court for any offense.

Any living soul that has an iota of conscience in him cannot and will never defend Abba Kyari. Just for detaining Vincent alone for more than the stipulated time allowed in our laws for “no reason”, just because a criminal in Dubai asked you to do so, is enough proof to send Kyari behind bars for a long time here in Nigeria.
Stop supporting evil for the sake of your future generations.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by Nnannapat(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
For those asking if an American can be extradited to Nigeria if we have a valid court order indicting their citizens.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-56248558 ens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by stayclearofme: 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
omohayek:

You have to be out of your mind on Sapele water to think the level of corruption in America is anything close to what it is in Nigeria.

And my point is that you're talking utter nonsense that is easily refutable by doing a simple Google search. Many American citizens have been extradited for crimes they've committed in other law-abiding countries. That is the entire point of the extradition treaties that America signs with other nations - both parties to a treaty have to benefit from it unless you're talking about a declaration of surrender after a war.
You be real mumu... I only asked if you think there is no corruption in America, that doesn't mean I am equating the level of corruption in Nigeria to that of America... Read to comprehend!
You people don't know shit! Only noise and emotions!... Lots of Americans commit fraud all over the word but you will only hear it like a breeze that passes by, you will not see Americans going to scream on the internet the way Nigerians do about their citizens no matter what he might have done. A whole world trade center was defrauded by an American.. have you ever heard of it?
If you don't get the point I am trying to make then you really need your so called Sapele water!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by davodyguy: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ilovezzor:

You know what you are saying is total nonsense yet you want it said!

So you expect the Vincent guy to know hushpuppi is the one who ordered his arrest?

Guy use your head abeg!

And secondly since your brain is not working you think a u.s court ordered the arrest of kyari based on word of mouth cheesy

You are a joke.

Lastly it is reverend father and not whatever you typed up there!
The guy you responded to is a mumu.

There were evidences of voice and written conversations from Kyari to Hushpuppi. So why would he claim it's the words of Hushpuppi alone that assisted the court in wanting to arrest Kyari?

He thinks this is Nigeria, where people get arrested first before investigation, taken to court only for the court to discharge the person after spending years in prison for doing no wrong.

The US justice administration, would investigate you, gather evidence, then declare you wanted.
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by stayclearofme: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
omohayek:

You have to be out of your mind on Sapele water to think the level of corruption in America is anything close to what it is in Nigeria.

And my point is that you're talking utter nonsense that is easily refutable by doing a simple Google search. Many American citizens have been extradited for crimes they've committed in other law-abiding countries. That is the entire point of the extradition treaties that America signs with other nations - both parties to a treaty have to benefit from it unless you're talking about a declaration of surrender after a war.
How many of them compared to the number of those that committed atrocities? American will rather negotiate... You don't know shit you be real olodo! If I am talking nonsense that means you don't even have sense... American will only tell you or show you the little they want you to know... Do you think they are stupid like you Africans?They try as much as possible to protect their integrity no matter what.
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by Ilovezzor: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
davodyguy:

The guy you responded to is a mumu.

There were evidences of voice and written conversations from Kyari to Hushpuppi. So why would he claim it's the words of Hushpuppi alone that assisted the court in wanting to arrest Kyari?

He thinks this is Nigeria, where people get arrested first before investigation, taken to court only for the court to discharge the person after spending years in prison for doing no wrong.

The US justice administration, would investigate you, gather evidence, then declare you wanted.

Don't mind the guy

His arguments where real childish!
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by McBrowny(f): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
May judgement be upon all that supports him in this evil.
Meanwhile, I don't trust any police man, they're all the same.
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by SpellingBot: 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mikecold:
But Nigeria have been extraditing it's citizens to same USA without even hearing their side of story

Why are you people such hypocrites
Thanks for exposing their double standard.
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by officialfoodie: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Monogamy:

Here comes another question..

How are we even sure the arrest story is even real when Vincent himself has not made any statement regarding to that or testify to Hush's story?

You people have been really trying to come up with different stories but all your answers to the questions been asked are not even close to satisfaction yet you expect us to swallow una story

So Hush indicted 2 people in his statement to FBI, and because of that Us court ordered the arrest of Kyari without even hearing his side of the story. Please let's be logical with this

Dumbness overload.
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by vexing(m): 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
Monogamy:

Here comes another question..

How are we even sure the arrest story is even real when Vincent himself has not made any statement regarding to that or testify to Hush's story?

You people have been really trying to come up with different stories but all your answers to the questions been asked are not even close to satisfaction yet you expect us to swallow una story

So Hush indicted 2 people in his statement to FBI, and because of that Us court ordered the arrest of Kyari without even hearing his side of the story. Please let's be logical with this
Stop to dey use your brain take do eba nah. Didn't you see all the evidences? Olodo
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by Cantonese: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sincinnati:
There are more than 350,000,000 in the world, millions of news about America and Americas are uploaded on the internet everyday, how many America news do you read in a day sir?

I’m asking with all due respects, because if I tell you what I think about you I may get unduly banned.

I asked someone who commented two questions and waited for him to respond while we continued on the matter. You chose to respond to my questions without reading what I was responding to. You ended up not answering my questions.

Why don't you simply read and get acquainted with what was said and the response before issuing your unnecessary threat?
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by stayclearofme: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nnannapat:
Oga, DCP Abba Kyari has admitted that the said Vincent was arrested and detained by his men,for “ trying to kill Hushpuppi’s family “. FBI reliable gathered that Vincent was detained for more than 30 days before being released, without being charged to court for any offense.

Any living soul that has an iota of conscience in him cannot and will never defend Abba Kyari. Just for detaining Vincent alone for more than the stipulated time allowed in our laws for “no reason”, just because a criminal in Dubai asked you to do so, is enough proof to send Kyari behind bars for a long time here in Nigeria.
Stop supporting evil for the sake of your future generations.
Ok fine I agree with you but what is FBI business with that? That is simply an offence against Nigerian government.
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by BlackFlamefromP: 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Oga, let's always be reasoning correctly.

Sunday igboho and Kanu are Nigerians who committed offences in Nigeria AGAINST NIGERIAN STATE! So the Federal Government of Nigeria has every right to treat them in any way that is necessary for the good, unity and stability of the country!

This Abba Kyari we are talking about, is he a US citizen? Did he commit offence in the US against US government or any of its citizen? If the answer to the above questions are 'No', what right does US Court or FBI has to order arrest and extradition of a citizen of another country who never committed any crime on American soil or against any American citizen or government?

Don't get me wrong, Abba Kyari is evil and must be made to face the full wrath of the law right here in Nigeria as I don't believe the US court and FBI has any right to order his arrest and extradition.

When it comes to national issues, let's always try to reason without bringing tribal sentiment to it

Built2last:
Ok

The hypocrisy of Fulani is grand. But they want Benin to release Sunday Igboho. They went to Kenya to kidnap Nnamdi Kanu.

This Abba Kyari case will swallow Buhari and his gang of thieves.
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by Built2last: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
Oga, let's always be reasoning correctly.

Sunday igboho and Kanu are Nigerians who committed offences in Nigeria AGAINST NIGERIAN STATE! So the Federal Government of Nigeria has every right to treat them in any way that is necessary for the good, unity and stability of the country!

This Abba Kyari we are talking about, is he a US citizen? Did he commit offence in the US against US government or any of its citizen? If the answer to the above questions are 'No', what right does US Court or FBI has to order arrest and extradition of a citizen of another country who never committed any crime on American soil or against any American citizen or government?

Don't get me wrong, Abba Kyari is evil and must be made to face the full wrath of the law right here in Nigeria as I don't believe the US court and FBI has any right to order his arrest and extradition.

When it comes to national issues, let's always try to reason without bringing tribal sentiment to it

Don't allow stupid patriotism be cloud your judgement. Hushpuppi is not based in Nigeria. He stole money from Americans while based in Dubai. The money he stole belong to Americans. He didn't steal from Nigerians. That American money stolen was partly given to Abba Kyari. It's no longer a national issues. There is nothing Nigerian about the crimes. It's all crimes committed by Nigerians against American citizens and corporations.

According to Nigerian leadership, Sunday Igboho committed crime against Nigeria and ran to Benin
They are trying hard to extradite him back to Nigeria to face the law. So is U.S seeking extradition of ABBA Kyari to face the law in a crime against America.
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by Nnannapat(m): 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
stayclearofme:

Ok fine I agree with you but what is FBI business with that? That is simply an offence against Nigerian government.
ABBA Kyari detained Vincent in their illegal cell for a month plus when Hushpuppi told him that Vincent was trying to collect his "client" from him. Vincent was detained illegally to pave way for the "business" of defrauding a Qatari business man of over $1.1 million. Vincent has already contacted the man to warn him that they are about to hit him, Kyari arrested him and kept him incommunicado for over 30 days, so that Hush can finish his "job".

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by stayclearofme: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nnannapat:
ABBA Kyari detained Vincent in their illegal cell for a month plus when Hushpuppi told him that Vincent was trying to collect his "client" from him. Vincent was detained illegally to pave way for the "business" of defrauding a Qatari business man of over $1.1 million. Vincent has already contacted the man to warn him that they are about to hit him, Kyari arrested him and kept him incommunicado for over 30 days, so that Hush can finish his "job".
Ok cool.. but I don't know where the fraud was committed. If it was committed on Quatari soil then Quatari government should take up the matter not FBI.
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by unmask: 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
ClassicMG:
you all just shouting because of your hatred towards the north not because you truly want justice, did you write all this when Allen oyenma was requested or when buruji kashamu was asked to be extradited to USA. So just shut it
Not everything is North vs South. Criminals whether in the North or South should face the law.
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 02, 2021
Monogamy:

In M.I, Hush puppy is now a Reverend father, whatever he says are unquestionable even when we have not heard from one of the accused and the other accused have no version of Hush's own.

Right?
Oga if you followed this Kyari news from the very beginning, you would know the FBI really caught the man red handed. They intercepted his voice messages with hushpuppi from way back, has a record on what he spent some of the money on, got to know he dined with Hushpuppi in his mansion at Dubai and found out the account number he sent to for his own share.
So they have enough evidence to prosecute this man abeg.
Never underestimate FBI's intelligence.
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 02, 2021
Built2last:

Don't allow stupid patriotism be cloud your judgement. Hushpuppi is not based in Nigeria. He stole money from Americans while based in Dubai. The money he stole belong to Americans. He didn't steal from Nigerians. That American money stolen was partly given to Abba Kyari. It's no longer a national issues. There is nothing Nigerian about the crimes. It's all crimes committed by Nigerians against American citizens and corporations.

According to Nigerian leadership, Sunday Igboho committed crime against Nigeria and ran to Benin
They are trying hard to extradite him back to Nigeria to face the law. So is U.S seeking extradition of ABBA Kyari to face the law in a crime against America.
What is paining me now is how the rest of the world views Nigeria currently.
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by Parisian: 6:12am On Aug 02, 2021
Are your u plain stupid or just dumb?

Did the FBI tell you it was hushpuppi that explained anything?

They saw the information first hand on Hush's phone and a simple search on those numbers corroborates that they truly belong to Abba Kyari.

It's like you don't have sense or your head is paining you.
Monogamy:

In M.I, Hush puppy is now a Reverend father, whatever he says are unquestionable even when we have not heard from one of the accused and the other accused have no version of Hush's own.

Right?
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by amrichy(m): 6:34am On Aug 02, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

How did you know the FBI is leaving those who received the largesse in order deals? Because they are trying to get hushpuppy and his fellow thieves in the $1.1million scam means they are ignoring other big fish? Are you educated at all? Do you lack intellect? Or you just like to argue stupidly?
Why do you find it hard to make your point without spicing it up with some insults?
Like I warned before, someone might beat you soon if you continue with this attitude!
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by DaRuud(m): 6:36am On Aug 02, 2021
Built2last:
Ok

The hypocrisy of Fulani is grand. But they want Benin to release Sunday Igboho. They went to Kenya to kidnap Nnamdi Kanu.

This Abba Kyari case will swallow Buhari and his gang of thieves.

For as long as President Muhammad Buhari is in office , Abba Kyari is going no where
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by ClassicMG(m): 6:57am On Aug 02, 2021
unmask:
Not everything is North vs South. Criminals whether in the North or South should face the law.
but did you say all this when Allen oyenma was requested or when Buruji Kashamu was asked to be extradited to USA.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures / Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF / Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.