Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI (47974 Views)

Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters / Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by omohayek: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
stayclearofme:

You be real mumu... I only asked if you think there is no corruption in America, that doesn't mean I am equating the level of corruption in Nigeria to that of America... Read to comprehend!
You people don't know shit! Only noise and emotions!... Lots of Americans commit fraud all over the word but you will only hear it like a breeze that passes by, you will not see Americans going to scream on the internet the way Nigerians do about their citizens no matter what he might have done. A whole world trade center was defrauded by an American.. have you ever heard of it?
If you don't get the point I am trying to make then you really need your so called Sapele water!
All your deranged ramblings won't change the reality that Abba Kyari can expect no immunity from extradition, in light of the reality that the present government has already extradited more than 80 other Nigerians to the USA prior to Kyari's case coming up. You can huff and puff all you want, if the FBI wants your quota-system criminal of a "super cop" [sic], there's nothing anyone in Nigeria can do that will succeed where Manuel Noriega and El Chapo already failed.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by stayclearofme: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
omohayek:

All your deranged ramblings won't change the reality that Abba Kyari can expect no immunity from extradition, in light of the reality that the present government has already extradited more than 80 other Nigerians to the USA prior to Kyari's case coming up. You can huff and puff all you want, if the FBI wants your quota-system criminal of a "super cop" [sic], there's nothing anyone in Nigeria can do that will succeed where Manuel Noriega and El Chapo already failed.
You are more deranged than me since you cannot comprehend my point. No need responding again to a myopic and idiotic mind like yours.
Go and take Panadol you go dey alright.
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by omohayek: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
stayclearofme:

I am a deranged nitwit who cannot comprehend basic English. No need responding again to a myopic and idiotic mind like mine.
I am going to drink some sniper to spare the world from my incoherent ramblings.
How nice that you're able to see yourself as you really are! grin
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by unmask: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
ClassicMG:
but did you say all this when Allen oyenma was requested or when Buruji Kashamu was asked to be extradited to USA.?
oh yes. Let them be extradited and face their crimes. Unfortunately Kashamu is dead.

On what basis would I support that they shouldn't be extradited?
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by Angelacruz: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
U go no way...we die here
Lewisdinho:
God of wonders, i need a miracle Visa and connection to leave this shithole of a country. I prefer to mind my business in this case. Nigeria isn't my home, Europe is my home.
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by Lewisdinho(m): 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mbakara is that what u wish me U no know say if i go i go d send dollars or pounds to u or better still send u invitation make u come over. Til i see u sha
Angelacruz:
U go no way...we die here
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by Angelacruz: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mbok lets enjoy Buhari our dearest darling for his good administration
Lewisdinho:
Mbakara is that what u wish me U no know say if i go i go d send dollars or pounds to u or better still send u invitation make u come over. Til i see u sha
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by Lewisdinho(m): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
See you when i get to EUROPE.
Angelacruz:
Mbok lets enjoy Buhari our dearest darling for his good administration
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by Angelacruz: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hahhaa...everybody wan jakpa
Lewisdinho:
See you when i get to EUROPE.
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by Lewisdinho(m): 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
Angelacruz:
Hahhaa...everybody wan jakpa
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by Lewisdinho(m): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Come....mbakara u d owe me o
Lewisdinho:
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by Angelacruz: 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
Safe journey
Lewisdinho:
Re: Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI by rotwailler(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2021
Catfishing:
can it be delivered outside southwest?

Yes we can. Check my signature and Whatsapp us

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) / Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me / Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.