Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You (12843 Views)

Share Your Favourite Christian Song / My Favorite Line From The Bible / "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Militant30: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2021
I need no other argument
I need no other plea
It's enough that Jesus died and that He died for me grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Agbalanze(m): 10:13am On Aug 01, 2021
How come I wasn't asked to decree & pledge my loyalty to Jesus christ before commenting..

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Militant30: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2021
Ata Awaji otop ikeyi eeeee
Ata Awaji otop ikeyi kpeki lep me ewe
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Aidejay(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2021
You can bank on it - Burna boy

Fireeeeeeeee!!!!
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Zico5(m): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2021
Ninu irin ajo mi
Beeni mo nkorin
Mo ntoka si kalfari

5 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Dreambeat: 10:17am On Aug 01, 2021
You are my all in all

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Virgohills(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2021
Demons tremble at ur presence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by xtgozie(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2021
It's in the first Line of the hymn The Love Of God "the love of God is greater far than tongue or pen can ever tell, it goes beyond the highesr stars, and, reaches to the lowest hell."

3 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by luuvlly: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2021
........... Oh what needless pain we bear, all because we do not carry everything to God in prayer

8 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Benbobola(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2021
Wait on the Lord by Maverick City ft Dante Bowe and Chandler Moore.

"They that wait on the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up on wings like and eagle and soar, they shall walk and not be weary, they shall run and not faint"

2 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Judeoxide(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2021
killALIEN:
Any non Christian commenting on a Christian post as such should be stoned to death.

You cant have people pledging to islamic faith when it comes to muslim post. Keep same energy on Christian POST/ARTICLES.

SAY NO TO ISLAM!

Theres this hymn song that brings tears to my eyes whenever i sing along, i just noticed my heart sinks whenever i hear the song.
If you a Catholic/Pentecostal/Protestant/Anglican you definitely might have come across the song.

Sigh!! Now i feel lost!
God help my soul.
you are worse than the devil himself

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by lucaschukwuka: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2021
inumidun2010:
SO WILL I by HILLSONG, Performed by OSBY BERRY.... that song is FIRE... the LYRICS is DEEP..
Na NAIJA GOSPEL SONG Wey I no too gbadun except SINACH and FEW OTHERS.. They'll sing 2 lines and use TONGUES to COVER THEIR MEDIOCRITY....

GOD OF ALL PROMISE, YOU DONT SPEAK IN VAIN, NO SYLLABLE EMPTY OR VOID.IF THE STARS WERE MADE TO WORSHIP, SO WILL I..
That's my BEST LINE

I could never get tired of that music. In fact, I have 100s of HILLSONG, those guys sing from the heart.

-AND AS YOU SPEAK, A HUNDRED BILLION CREATURES CATCH YOUR BREATHE, EVOLVING IN PURSUIT OF WHAT YOU SAY,

-I CAN SEE YOUR HEART IN EVERYTHING YOU SAY, EVERY PAINTED SKY A CANVAS OF YOUR GRACE

Another one, SONG OF ASCENSION

5 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Taye4j: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2021
... What a privilege to carry everything to God in prayer

Oh ! what peace we often forfeit, Oh ! What needless pain we bear

All because we do not carry, everything to God in prayer.

4 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by inumidun2010(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2021
lucaschukwuka:

I could never get tired of that music. In fact, I have 100s of HILLSONG, those guys sing from the heart.

-AND AS YOU SPEAK, A HUNDRED BILLION CREATURES CATCH YOUR BREATHE, EVOLVING IN PURSUIT OF WHAT YOU SAY,

-I CAN SEE YOUR HEART IN EVERYTHING YOU SAY, EVERY PAINTED SKY A CANVAS OF YOUR GRACE

Another one, SONG OF ASCENSION

I'll check out the SONG OF ASCENSION
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Prenonjebose: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2021
"for the Lord himself is my portion, He lifts my head in glory"

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by kissCleo: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2021
A lot oo I ve new ones every year ....this is for this year

See I put my faith in Jesus ....my anchor to the ground,my hope n firm foundation He’ll never let me down....great is ur faithfulness to me

You will never stop fighting for me...when I can’t fight for myself..

Those that know you will trust in you not in horses or chariots..... You do not lie u do not fail, what is hard for you to do it doesn’t exist oooo

...and He shall reign for ever and ever hallelujah!- Handel

4 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by eagleae7(m): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2021
sigiyaya112:
Christianity is a hell joke of a religion
I dont take them serious grin grin grin
First Christianity is not a religion
Second you wouldn't understand them, cause you ain't living the life

4 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Yves4real(f): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2021
In Christ alone, my hope is found,
He is my Light, my Strength, my Song.

6 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Wonderwoman007: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2021
What a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and griefs to bear
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer…

4 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by humberjade: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2021
I know who God says I am

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by eagleae7(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2021
My anchor holds...
Will there be any stars
In Christ alone, my hope is found

2 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by reggie25: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2021
You are a religious bigot.
killALIEN:
Any non Christian commenting on a Christian post as such should be stoned to death.

You cant have people pledging to islamic faith when it comes to muslim post. Keep same energy on Christian POST/ARTICLES.

SAY NO TO ISLAM!

Theres this hymn song that brings tears to my eyes whenever i sing along, i just noticed my heart sinks whenever i hear the song.
If you a Catholic/Pentecostal/Protestant/Anglican you definitely might have come across the song.

Sigh!! Now i feel lost!
God help my soul.

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by PaschalWooden(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2021
"Who would have thought that a lamb could rescue the souls of men"

3 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Pele10: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2021
My own strengt fail me,friends and family turn thire back on mee,lord you stood by me you never let me fall.
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Princeton92(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2021
Ocean by Hillsong

4 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by November24(f): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2021
"when it's all being said and done"

2 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by ikes9(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2021
I have a lot though
These are some of them :

"I was found before I was lost,I am yours before I was not,you bear the scars for all my mistakes..."

"It was my cross you bore,so I could live in the freedom you died for"

"Liberated ,set free by Royal Blood , celebrated God sees me as His son,and He runs to hold me in His arms"

"God I need you like water,God I need you like I need air to breathe.."

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by GraciousHeartsM: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2021
Many songs..check link in signature kiss

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Ayo25: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2021
Safe in the arms of Jesus

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by mariby: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2021
Who told the sun where to stand in the morning
Who told the ocean that u can only come this far
Who told the moon that there is a hight to live in.
Whose words alone can catch the falling stat.................,..........

3 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by AuroraB(f): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2021
'according to your knowledge and your will for me, what you say you have done I just need to align ooo'
...Judikay
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by KINGOROOLA: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2021
Victory belong to jesus.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Actual Date Of Ileya Festival / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 / Christ Is My Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.