Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You (12813 Views)

Share Your Favourite Christian Song / My Favorite Line From The Bible / "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by NORSIYK(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2021
This particular song on this video is ok for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2dfRkloopY
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Bmaster(m): 11:56am On Aug 01, 2021
sigiyaya112:
Christianity is a hell joke of a religion
I dont take them serious grin grin grin
like Christians cares
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by victorVIC1(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2021
When fear comes knocking
There You'll be my guard
When day breeds trouble
There You'll hold my heart
Come storm or battle
God I know Your peace will meet me there

Prince of peace by Hillsong.
Their lyrics are always deep

3 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by rottenPussy: 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
Greatomotoy:
Even "Rottenpussy"?������
He has revitalised my pucci undecided grin
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Kirchoffs: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mo gboju Mii soke sii ò edumare
Mo gboju Mii soke sii ò edumare
à baba o bàba ò dakun o bami setèmi

A song by Ebenezer Obey
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by alphadiceco(m): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
God is still changing Lifes.

A song by Frank Edward

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Halle000: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
You are reason why i am singing Jehovah ....you are the most high God
You are reason why i am dancing Jehovah ....you are the most high God

Jehovah ....you are the most high God
I am that i am ....you are the most high God
Ancient of days ....you are the most high God

This is my story, this is my song
Praising my Savior all the day long
This is my story, this is my song
Praising my Savior all the day long, oh oh oh oh… grin grin
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Mbbscentric(m): 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lamanii22:
Where I am is where he is, he walks in me, he lives in me...

Saint community Church ma?

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by MrCuteAndLoaded: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
"No power of hell, no scheme of men, can ever pluck me from His hand,

Till He returns, or calls me home, here in the power of Christ I stand"

From the hymn 'Im Christ Alone"

2 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Bami87: 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
" I have found a friend in Jesus"
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by sslcrypt: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mine is

"Onward christian soldiers marching out to war"

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by pumpkinbug: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
For nothing in this world can satisfy, Jesus you're the cup that won't run dry(who is like you Lord in all the earth, matchless love and beauty endless worth)

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by joxxy01(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Adjovi: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Come Holy spirit dark is the hour, we need your filling,your love and your mighty power, move now amongst us steer us we pray.

My best is dyed with sin (for mercies countless as the sands)

Sweet hour of prayer, sweet hour of prayer.

There's a place I love to tarry, why my soul is sad oppressed.

Will there be any stars in my crown

I must tell Jesus all of my troubles, I cannot bear my burdens alone.

Search me o God.

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by MT: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
God of the day is still the God in the night.

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by goldbim(f): 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
Yves4real:
In Christ alone, my hope is found,
He is my Light, my Strength, my Song.
I can't get enough of that song...!it's always my song of assurance.

2 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by nemynely(m): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
For me, there are loads of them.
Some of which are:

"You're too faithful to disappoint me" - Bliss
"If not for You, where will I be today" - Frank Edwards
"Nothing is beyond You" - Songs from the Book
"You have done more than I want/things have turned around for me" - Nath Bassey (Olowo gbogboro)
"You are God from beginning to the end, there's no place for argument, You are God all by Yourself"- Nath Bassey
"You're the tone of Power, and the key of Honour, filled with Glory, Lord You are my song" - Uncle Fred Hammond

And much more...

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Burtonj: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
Christian, seek not yet repose,
Cast thy dreams of ease away;
Thou art in the midst of foes:
Watch and pray.

This particular hymns makes me cry whenever I hear it.

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Moferere: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
Verse 4 of in christ alone, my hope is found

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by ellizy(m): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
I Christ alone
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by dapadawee: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
sigiyaya112:
You don't take them seriously, but quoting them make u a hypocrite
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by ifiokjohn(m): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
What will I live for if I don't have you in my life
What will I give if you take the Holy Ghost??-
GUC All that Matters

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Ethereum: 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
inumidun2010:
SO WILL I by HILLSONG, Performed by OSBY BERRY.... that song is FIRE... the LYRICS is DEEP..
Na NAIJA GOSPEL SONG Wey I no too gbadun except SINACH and FEW OTHERS.. They'll sing 2 lines and use TONGUES to COVER THEIR MEDIOCRITY....

GOD OF ALL PROMISE, YOU DONT SPEAK IN VAIN, NO SYLLABLE EMPTY OR VOID.IF THE STARS WERE MADE TO WORSHIP, SO WILL I..
That's my BEST LINE
Damn! My favorite and one and only favorite Hillsong song.

I wish I could give a couple more likes to your comment. I remember I actually found the song via a comment like this on a similar thread that hit the front page back then.

-—
If you don't mind, do you have something that is very close to "So will I" that you can recommend?

I

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Olodo24: 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
I go make am o
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Tirips(f): 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
sigiyaya112:
Then get out of this thread!

Your comment ain't needed here.
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Emmyzgold: 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Very deep lyrics indeed

inumidun2010:
SO WILL I by HILLSONG, Performed by OSBY BERRY.... that song is FIRE... the LYRICS is DEEP..
Na NAIJA GOSPEL SONG Wey I no too gbadun except SINACH and FEW OTHERS.. They'll sing 2 lines and use TONGUES to COVER THEIR MEDIOCRITY....

GOD OF ALL PROMISE, YOU DONT SPEAK IN VAIN, NO SYLLABLE EMPTY OR VOID.IF THE STARS WERE MADE TO WORSHIP, SO WILL I..
That's my BEST LINE
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Ethereum: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Princeton92:
Ocean by Hillsong

I love this too but "SO WILL I" still remains undefeatable and undisputable for me.

2 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by inumidun2010(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ethereum:

Damn! My favorite and one and only favorite Hillsong song.

I wish I could give a couple more likes to your comment. I remember I actually found the song via a comment like this on a similar thread that hit the front page back then.

-—
If you don't mind, do you have something that is very close to "So will I" that you can recommend?

I
I'll recommend these 3
The Anthem by TODD DULANEY
Where feet may fail by HILLSONG
Waymaker written by SINACH but PERFORMED by WILLIAM MCDOWELL and DARLENE ZCESCH
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by RexTramadol1: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
Zico5:
Ninu irin ajo mi
Beeni mo nkorin
Mo ntoka si kalfari

A mo fe ri Jesu, kin ma woju re
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by stubbornman(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
Million little Miracles by Maverick City ft Joe el

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Ethereum: 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
inumidun2010:

I'll recommend these 3
The Anthem by TODD DULANEY
Where feet may fail by HILLSONG
Waymaker written by SINACH but PERFORMED by WILLIAM MCDOWELL and DARLENE ZCESCH

Thank you very much, I'm familiar with the last 2, will definitely check out the 1st one.

Meanwhile...smileytongue

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by 900warriorz: 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS embarassed cry
Great is thy faithfulness

Morning by morning, new mercies I see embarassed
Thou changest not, thy compassions they fail not cry
Hast thou have been, thou forever wilt be kiss

Brings tears to my eyes....everytime

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should A Student Pay Tithe? / Any Pastor Who Can’t Control His Libido Shouldn’t Go Near Pulpit — Yakubu Pam / Did You Know That By Eating 'snails' You Are Committing A Grave Sin Against God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.