Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Business To Start With 6 Million Naira - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Start With 6 Million Naira (3223 Views)

Shuttlers: Nigerian Shared Mobility Tech Startup Raises $1.6 Million Funding / Nigerian Cleantech Startup, Havenhill, Raises $4.6 Million Funding / What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business To Start With 6 Million Naira by Waterlrd: 2:48am On Aug 12, 2021
jackofalltradez:
I am at crossroads here and currently lacking ideas for a business i can start with 6 million naira which can also generate a high income monthly.
All business ideas are welcome. I am based in Abeokuta, Nigeria.
If you are in the west, you can quickly open church in women populated area. It's a self running business because pastors & singers can be paid from the proceeds they generate. You can be visiting the church ones in a while as G. O.

For further inquiries on church businesses in Nigeria, you can always contact Us.

You can also open bar business and hire some beautiful calabar girls ( under 18) to be offering short services to men & some lesbian ladies.

For further inquiries on this , you can contact us for complete guide.

Happy billionaire in advance.
Re: Business To Start With 6 Million Naira by DEMARCO1: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2021
Where's the Op of this thread sef?
Re: Business To Start With 6 Million Naira by abuuthmaan: 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Luckysbab:

A rice paddy supply deal. About 8-12% ROI monthly and relatively consistent. We have rice farms and that's why I know.

Tell me more via my email: uthmaanmuhammed@gmail.com
Re: Business To Start With 6 Million Naira by abuuthmaan: 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
naijaex:
Buy fertilizer in Lagos and sell in Niger state we have our warehouse..

Which part of Niger state is it located?
Re: Business To Start With 6 Million Naira by Luckysbab: 8:06am On Aug 20, 2021
abuuthmaan:

I will. Regards.
Re: Business To Start With 6 Million Naira by Luckysbab: 8:44am On Aug 20, 2021
abuuthmaan:

Sent
Re: Business To Start With 6 Million Naira by LillyandDaisy: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
starpon1:
Start selling motor battery, it is not difficult to learn and u can even buy from importers and sale to those spare parts sellers around u.
Please did you know much about it?
Re: Business To Start With 6 Million Naira by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
This life no balance

Some are looking for funds to finance their ideas

While others are looking for ideas to multiply their funds

1 Like

Re: Business To Start With 6 Million Naira by SavageResponse(m): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
Waterlrd:
If you are in the west, you can quickly open church in women populated area. It's a self running business because pastors & singers can be paid from the proceeds they generate. You can be visiting the church ones in a while as G. O.

For further inquiries on church businesses in Nigeria, you can always contact Us.

You can also open bar business and hire some beautiful calabar girls ( under 18) to be offering short services to men & some lesbian ladies.

For further inquiries on this , you can contact us for complete guide.

Happy billionaire in advance.

cheesy
Re: Business To Start With 6 Million Naira by omonjerry: 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
[I am interest please contact me

quote author=Luckysbab post=104696093]

Get a supply contract.

Aggregate the paddy rice.

Make the supply.

Get paid.

Repeat the process.

Currently doing that. If you have the time, you can come around.[/quote]
Re: Business To Start With 6 Million Naira by Student125(m): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
I am a creative designer with years of experience. I am planning to setup a creative studio where I can help businesses with branding, website and ui/ux design and also train people how to do these things. Fund to get the necessary tools to get it started which I estimated roughly 2m naira. We could discuss in person on how we can partner on this, so we both run the studio.
Re: Business To Start With 6 Million Naira by Luckysbab: 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
omonjerry:
[I am interest please contact me

quote author=Luckysbab post=104696093]

Get a supply contract.

Aggregate the paddy rice.

Make the supply.

Get paid.

Repeat the process.

Currently doing that. If you have the time, you can come around.

What's your contact?
Re: Business To Start With 6 Million Naira by abuuthmaan: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2021
Luckysbab:

Sent

Seen

I will revert soon
Re: Business To Start With 6 Million Naira by Luckysbab: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2021
abuuthmaan:

Seen

I will revert soon

That's fine
Re: Business To Start With 6 Million Naira by Luckysbab: 8:15am On Sep 04, 2021
abuuthmaan:

Seen

I will revert soon

Hello. Yet to see your feedback
Re: Business To Start With 6 Million Naira by Ynix(m): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2021
jackofalltradez:
I am at crossroads here and currently lacking ideas for a business i can start with 6 million naira which can also generate a high income monthly.
All business ideas are welcome. I am based in Abeokuta, Nigeria.
chat me up on 08089456258 I have a new gist for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking : Dollar Is Rising Again - See Reason / I Need Info On How To Pay For Google Adwords Advert / Is Zenith Capital Investments For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.