Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

My 1st Semester Result - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My 1st Semester Result (43291 Views)

My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) / Share Your 100lvl,first Semester Result And How You Felt. / Auchi Poly Spat Semester Result Checker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1st Semester Result by Darreytinho10(m): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2021
Yes sir..,you can do it go go God's helping you
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,
I entered the university 2020, but it no news that there was a stop in the academic session due to the pandemic.
To cut the story short, my first semester result came out on Friday, and my G.P is 3.88.

Is 4.5 or above still achievable?
Re: My 1st Semester Result by zickyclef: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2021
Julianaa:
Jam bites everywhere

By the time you in 300 level, you will be asking if 1.1 is achievable cheesy

Lol
No cast am na let my ppl go him go Dr ask 4.
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Guyman111: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Very achievable, infact you don't have to worry, except you slow down in your academics and follow peer pressure to sniff girls undies.
how do they sniff girls undies
Re: My 1st Semester Result by DaRuud(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,
I entered the university 2020, but it no news that there was a stop in the academic session due to the pandemic.
To cut the story short, my first semester result came out on Friday, and my G.P is 3.88.

That depends on the followings

1. Your level of commitment towards education

2. Your Course of Study

3. The Departmental Lecturers

4. Are You a womaniser or a cheap runs girl ?

5. The nature of your friends around you in the hostel and class .
100. Your Sincerity to your self , can you hit 4.5 or you are just day dreaming ?
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Raph82(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2021
it's all about determination, u can achieve anything in life. See, u don't need to be extremely brilliant to graduate with a first-class, quote me anywhere. All u need is smartness. First,
- Study urself and know what works for u. Don't copy the way others study, craft out ur own method that best suits u and stick to it.
- Study and understand ur lecturers, Nigerian lecturers are easy to predict. Take ur time to do that by talking to ur seniors in ur department. Make friends with them, and they will guide u on how some lecturers want their questions answered.
- Get past questions and study them, they will guide u in ur study and build ur confidence in tackling questions. As history repeats itself, so questions repeat themselves, they will only be twisted and asked logically.
- Ensure u attend classes, not all students will be lucky like me, I skipped classes a lot but I knew what I was doing. My matric number kept ringing bell but I was not known by many lecturers.
- Make sure u cover all ur notes and do extra work by going online to dig more into what u were taught. Be well rounded in each course, not just cramming to pass exams.
- Never allow lecture notes to pile up before u do justice to them. Do revisions often, and before u know it, they are registered to your subconscious mind.
These are the tips that got me to the top. If an average student like me can do it, u can do it too. Ur GP can still make it if u build it with dedication. Lastly, avoid ladies, I can't emphasise this enough. The moment ur GP announces u in the department, they'll naturally be attracted to u.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My 1st Semester Result by Guyman111: 9:31am On Aug 02, 2021
LoveFayfay:
@OP, abeg, which school?? undecided undecided
......cos its definitely not UNICALlipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Like say you know book
Re: My 1st Semester Result by rickyboss333: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2021
At this point, very achievable. As long as you tell your self not to make nothing less than first class every other semester

1 Like

Re: My 1st Semester Result by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,

EVERYBODY KNOW BOOK FOR 100 LEVEL WHEN YOU ENTER 200 LEVEL THINGS GO CHANGE THAT WHEN YOU NEED TO THEY FOCUS LIKE SAY TOMORROW NO DEY

3 Likes

Re: My 1st Semester Result by Houston17(m): 9:43am On Aug 02, 2021
arthurwillia:
Lol my brother started with 4.36 and ended with 4.47 in Unilag. Honest take it’s not doable
Pikin wey go bright na from beginning dem go know am according to yoruba adage

Na GP na not CGPA. Abi @op. Is it GP or CGPA?

If its either sef, it is very possible. He has to just go into other semesters with a very strong determination.
Re: My 1st Semester Result by ictplotter(m): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2021
While fellow students in Asia, America and Europe ar thinking how to invent new technology and become job creator. Here in Africa we are thinking GP certificate high grade to become a slave in the labor market. A wasted Africa.

3 Likes

Re: My 1st Semester Result by Houston17(m): 9:45am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,

Very possible bro. Do you know how to calculate CGPA? If yes, sit down, and begin to grade (desirable ones you want in each course) yourself and then do a calculation with that and then work towards each grade. Pls do not shoot for the sky o, shoot for the stars. Worst case scenario, u go land for moon. If you keep with that pace, it will end well.

You could also be on the lookout for undergraduate scholarships which will reduce financial burdens on you should u clinch one or more.

Cheers bro

1 Like

Re: My 1st Semester Result by phemmyfour: 9:55am On Aug 02, 2021
The5DME:

I honestly can fathom why people keep reiterating this trash "avoid women so as not to be distracted". How does having a girlfriend in sch cause distraction?
Ki lomode e mo
Re: My 1st Semester Result by svc1(m): 9:56am On Aug 02, 2021
You would have to keep a 4.9 CGP all through your remaining academic year..

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: My 1st Semester Result by ofuonyebi: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2021
We have started importing a dangerous online culture which i hope should not be taking for a laughing stock but should be quickly checkmated
which student did not know from day one that scoring 75-90% throughout his/her courses will give a 1st class result?
and which of them did not know that scoring 35-40% will bring just a pass result?

Lets face reality of what we decides to do ...we engage in too much self deceit
the question is like a lady asking whether if she would be pregnant if she have intercourse with a man!
tufiakwa!
Re: My 1st Semester Result by The5DME(m): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2021
phemmyfour:
Ki lomode e mo
A lot.
Re: My 1st Semester Result by ignis: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2021
Forget about First Class.
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Lamasta(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2021
Glamouzpeter:
If I vex I go upload my first semester results too
Babe oya vex jare grin
Re: My 1st Semester Result by AfroKnight: 10:06am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,

Only if you get 5 points for the next 3 or 4 semesters.

If you wanted to graduate with a first class then you should have started your race with a first class gpa. It’s harder to go up.
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Theboss100(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Very achievable, infact you don't have to worry, except you slow down in your academics and follow peer pressure to sniff girls undies.

1 Share

Re: My 1st Semester Result by jericco1(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2021
Wetin you wan use first class do

I have even forgotten the CGPA I graduated with but na 2.1 sha

1 Like

Re: My 1st Semester Result by Jamescyray(m): 10:21am On Aug 02, 2021
Gaddafi1:

The bitter truth is that you are not a first class material, those ones have excellent grades right from first day in school.
Just focus on learnings that will help you become an entrepreneur in future.
You are wrong. Everyone is a first class material. It now depends on you if you want it or not and whether you are ready to pay the sacrifice or not. This result is not bad at all, it's still very possible to achieve 4.5 and above.

As you rightly said also, no matter which class of degree you want to settle for, make it a must to learn entrepreneurship skills, I repeat, make it a must.

2 Likes

Re: My 1st Semester Result by Afrigig: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,

Which Department are you
Re: My 1st Semester Result by MrJavaS: 10:28am On Aug 02, 2021
You need 5.0 at least twice and 4.8 in 1 semester to make it.
Avoid women tooo
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Selflove9970(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2021
work harder please, God will help you. Amen
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,

Sniff girls undies, nobody will tell you but the university stage is the most freedom and flex you will ever have in your life, it's not just about education but also socializing.
Re: My 1st Semester Result by referendum01(m): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,

3.88 is a very good start. However endeavour to intensify your study, don't get distracted by fine girls and laziness so you can blow much higher G.P than this.

Well done!
Re: My 1st Semester Result by mechanics(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,

Congrats, just maintain the GP.
Re: My 1st Semester Result by LoveFayfay(f): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2021
Guyman111:

Like say you know book

Not everyone is as dumb as you!!!
Re: My 1st Semester Result by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2021
Glamouzpeter:
If I vex I go upload my first semester results too
Vex, I want see am.... grin
Re: My 1st Semester Result by arthurwillia(m): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2021
Houston17:

Na GP na not CGPA. Abi @op. Is it GP or CGPA?

If its either sef, it is very possible. He has to just go into other semesters with a very strong determination.

No need to sugar coat anything
It’s just 100l and he’s on 3.88
Person wey go carry 4.5 comot na from first semester e go know
Re: My 1st Semester Result by Houston17(m): 10:46am On Aug 02, 2021
arthurwillia:

No need to sugar coat anything
It’s just 100l and he’s on 3.88
Person wey go carry 4.5 comot na from first semester e go know

Lols.. Baba, its very possible. Him gahs no say he has to put in a whole lot of work. It isn't impossible you know. The likelihood might be less but since it isn't zero, then it's possible.

1 Like

Re: My 1st Semester Result by CSTRR: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2021
arthurwillia:
Lol my brother started with 4.36 and ended with 4.47 in Unilag. Honest take it’s not doable
Pikin wey go bright na from beginning dem go know am according to yoruba adage
That is a lie.

I know someone that started with 3.4 and ended up with 4.47.

He narrowly missed first class.

Now imagine what someone with 3.8 can achieve.

The only thing he cannot get is 4.9-5.0.

Anything else is achievable.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See This Examination Questions In Indian University / I Regret Bitterly Going To University. / Obafemi Awolowo University Hostels Are Dirty (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.