Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich (37275 Views)

Serie A: Osimhen Scores Again As Napoli Thrash Leece / Victor Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Legia Warsaw In Europa Conference League / Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by stayclearofme: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Dagger111:

Because goals na goods wey dem dey buy from store.
Lol grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by CSTRR: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
Abbeyme:
Be crushing all you can while in pre-season that the main playmakers are not yet listed in squad.
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by rabzy: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
Reference:
Watched parts of the match.
Was not a 'crushing'. Napoli was outplayed most of the match and only when Nagelsmann brought in the children second half did Napoli capitalize on three defensive giveaways to score.
Well taken goals by Osimen though.
What remains of his game is his work rate. When he loses the ball he doesn't fight to win it back.
That kind of play just cannot cut it in Spain or England. He should watch top strikers like Harry Kane.

Maybe the coach told him to conserve his energy..stay close to the 18 yard..run into space..let the midfielders fight for the ball...locate him and he explodes...then bam..goal.

Coaches change strategies in a match..let alone different games..
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by mudiana(m): 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
king of pre-season goals
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by UOBEN(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
That's was how he scored during friendly games last season..at the best to him
fuck419:

Not really. He needs to be goal scoring form to start the season proper. That's the essence of the pre-season games.

If you wait for the season to start, some players will never pick form until the end of the season or when the club is in relegation list.

It's good as long as he doesn't sustain injury.
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by 2021Blogger: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by Prismandaaa(f): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by smartNerd: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nothing is [b]im[/b]possible, the word itself says “I’m
possible”! -- Audrey Hepburn
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by aidameoryou: 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
alphadiceco:
I knew from day one that he is a pure talent. Keep on scoring my boy!!
\

only scores bangers in pre-season
when real season starts for real meaningful goals now, injury and inconsistency go carry am.
not bashing on a nigger tho, just trying to prove a point
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by BePrepared: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Imasuriver:
Until some 5 months ago I was very comfortable with my son( his mom my wife died last year living me alone) we weren't Rich but We didn't lack anything until I decided to go into business and I was scammed and cheated of all of my life savings. It was so painful as I have no one or anywhere to turn too . Depression has set in, tears and regrets each other night, on Friday I took a bus to the third mainland bridge just to jump inside and end everything but the thought of my lil boy growing up without both parents stopped me. Please I'm not begging for money but a job in any part of Nigeria . Hotel job, store job, club job, a rig job, any job at all and I'm willing to relocate tomorrow Monday. I know the risk involved but right now I rather die trying to feed my son than this pain and sadness in my heart. I'm in my mid 20's, based in Lagos,

Don't do any stupid thing like suicide u have a great future ahead.

Seek God
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by rabzy: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
UOBEN:
That's was how he scored during friendly games last season..at the best to him

That was his first season..he fell sick once...he got injured while playing for Nigeria and missed some matches..he also couldn't play some matches due to covid match ban...

And he still scored I think 10 league goals....that is not a preseason goal scorer..Una just get bad mouth.
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by Waynesteave: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
Osimenh is our own product.

please check my siggy

Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by Zeeknow3245(m): 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
tiswell:
Dede osimhen!!!

Igbo amaka

Victor Osimhen is from Edo state stop fooling yourself
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by Bamzyriches451: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
No be to the score goals left and right for friendlies, na when league go start we no see you play anything nah there problem go dey
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by Zeeknow3245(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
rabzy:

That was his first season..he fell sick once...he got injured while playing for Nigeria and missed some matches..he also couldn't play some matches due to covid match ban...

And he still scored I think 10 league goals....that is not a preseason goal scorer..Una just get bad mouth.
Swears man. People are Ignorant of stats
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by mechanics(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
robosky02:
This boy want to finish all him goals before season start?
hahahaha.
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by mechanics(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nice performance, he's really in shape for the start of the season.
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ayo2004:
Na only pre-season games this one destiny dey shine grin

I suspect he has offended one of the elders before leaving Nigeria
grin grin grin grin
His GIRLFRIEND usually visits him at the beginning of season
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by arantess: 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
robosky02:
Same thing last season
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by tiswell(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Zeeknow3245:

Victor Osimhen is from Edo state stop fooling yourself

why do you sound pained

Catch cruise abeg
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by michoim(m): 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nigeria sportsmen (football&basketball) are always performing well on pre-season or pre-tournament engagements but fails when the real engagements comes on...
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by Rahym001(m): 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
MoDaniel:
Anyway I will like to congratulate Akwa United today as they will lift the NPFL trophy.

One would hardly see that kind of updates here. It's so pathetic that I don't see news about the Nigerian Professional Football League in NL. If it's Chelsea vs Man United, you will see over ten threads on the topic.

We should prioritize our priorities.
abegs create a topic and it would be put on fp
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by Covenanted: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
Correct guy!

Meanwhile, whether or not you know anything about trading virtual (crypto) currencies, here is an opportunity to start earning daily!
A highly intelligent trading robot, Royal Q has been changing our lives with daily earnings. You can start earning today!

Check my signature!
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by wiseone28: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
MoDaniel:
Anyway I will like to congratulate Akwa United today as they will lift the NPFL trophy.

One would hardly see that kind of updates here. It's so pathetic that I don't see news about the Nigerian Professional Football League in NL. If it's Chelsea vs Man United, you will see over ten threads on the topic.

I will watch them at the stadium if rain will allow grin
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by Water9430(m): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
MoDaniel:

You want them to crate 10 topics of a league that can't do a simple task of awarding 3 point to the opposing team. For a reason as clear as playing an unqualified players during a match.......giving a useless excuse.......to discuss what exactly. Is it not just proper to hid ones shame
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by Tonytonex(m): 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Na only for pre season this one dey score him goals.
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by Plut01: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2021

Preseason D'or winner has started again.

Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by Tonytonex(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
[quote author=MoDaniel post=104309534]Anyway I will like to congratulate Akwa United today as they will lift the NPFL trophy.
Thank you so much sir for this. Congratulations to my darling team AUN. I'm so happy.
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by do4luv14(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
robosky02:

Ah.... Oga nah you talk this one,

If say no be covid, and injury him for pass that 10 goals mark nag, he even pass sef,

Beside make him score to boast em confidence wella
Re: Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich by easy34(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
Yo, he has scored so much this pre season.

Hope he replicates it in the league.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo / Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped Of WBO Welterweight Title / Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.