Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork (4815 Views)

Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of August Alone On Upwork / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork / Chevron Rakes In $3.7bn Net Income, $14.8bn Annual Earnings In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by OlatejuGrace: 7:32am On Aug 31, 2021
erjo:

Reach me through my email address kelvinnelson772@ gmail l.com

Thanks bro. I sent you a mail

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by erjo: 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
OlatejuGrace:

Thanks bro. I sent you a mail

Didn't see ur message

Reach out again thru NL email
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by wearsandtrends1: 5:48am On Sep 01, 2021
OlatejuGrace:

Hi Bro, His Craziness recommended you. I'm in need of clean and fresh Nigerian emails. How can i get to buy from you?

Ive got over a 1000 valid Nigerian emails that i amasssed doing ecomerce

09075986514 will be glad to trade them
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by IamNumeroUno: 7:37am On Sep 01, 2021
U1:
Iamnumerouno, I am really impressed by the earnings you posted! Makes me wonder what I have been doing with life. cheesy

I wish to learn this as well but many things are competing for my attention right now that I have become rather indecisive.

The power situation also doesn't help since the training will be done online. The last time I used power was on Saturday and I can't do many important things right now.

Why don't you consider having a Payoneer account for holding your funds or are you using your converted funds immediately for some project in Nigeria? You're being short-changed with the exchange rate IMHO.

To be honest, I have lost so much money this shitty exchange rate. On Upwork, if you want to buy connects from your Nigerian bank account, you pay as high as 471 naira to 1 dollar, yet Upwork exchanges at 389 naira to a dollar, see the double standards? We Nigerian Freelancers have invaded their customers service with barrage of complaints (trust Nigerians na) but the situation seem unlikely to change.
I have issue activating my Payoneer because I lost access to my Nigerian phone number. Until I travel back home to fix that, Gtbank and Upwork will continue to shortchange me.

Thank you for the recommendation though.
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by U1(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

To be honest, I have lost so much money this shitty exchange rate. On Upwork, if you want to buy connects from your Nigerian bank account, you pay as high as 471 naira to 1 dollar, yet Upwork exchanges at 389 naira to a dollar, see the double standards? We Nigerian Freelancers have invaded their customers service with barrage of complaints (trust Nigerians na) but the situation seem unlikely to change.
I have issue activating my Payoneer because I lost access to my Nigerian phone number. Until I travel back home to fix that, Gtbank and Upwork will continue to shortchange me.

Thank you for the recommendation though.

You're welcome.

IMHO, I don't think Upwork is really to blame but the policy makers in the country.

The official sell rate (you selling) was around N410 when I checked recently. Of course, Upwork's payment processor probably also charges something for their service.
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by IamNumeroUno: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2021
U1:

You're welcome.

IMHO, I don't think Upwork is really to blame but the policy makers in the country.

The official sell rate (you selling) was around N410 when I checked recently. Of course, Upwork's payment processor probably also charges something for their service.

Yes, our monetary policy is what is the problem here.
All other countries, including Ghana, get full exchange rates, except Nigeria.
Our problems too much. Even when you no dey Nigeria, Nigeria problems still dey affect you. No be juju be that? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by IamNumeroUno: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2021
wearsandtrends1:

Ive got over a 1000 valid Nigerian emails that i amasssed doing ecomerce

09075986514 will be glad to trade them

Make una fear God na!
Trading Emails on my SEO thread?
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by Tenshades(m): 8:30am On Sep 01, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

Make una fear God na!
Trading Emails on my SEO thread?

Same people will cry a river when they hear facebook sells their data for third party.
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by IamNumeroUno: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2021
Tenshades:

Same people will cry a river when they hear facebook sells their data for third party.

Very true!
You obtain your site visitor's email and now want to sell same.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by LaifMedia: 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
I can buy your upwork, fiverr funds ($) for good rate.

You can DM

IamNumeroUno:

Yes, our monetary policy is what is the problem here.
All other countries, including Ghana, get full exchange rates, except Nigeria.
Our problems too much. Even when you no dey Nigeria, Nigeria problems still dey affect you. No be juju be that? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by mviscoventures(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
More details about it please. Explanations
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by IamNumeroUno: 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
LaifMedia:
I can buy your upwork, fiverr funds ($) for good rate.

You can DM

Which one is "buy Upwork funds" again?
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by Fredmatic(m): 12:24am On Sep 03, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

One other way I got experience was Internship.
I did internship with an Indian travels and leisure company, with focus on SEO. Trust Indians na, they used me well loaded me with work that I started complaining, but that was to my advantage. I use my work at Deyor as sample too.

SEO is primarily On-page and Off-page. On-page includes contents Optimization, which means you need to also know how to write for On-page Optimization. But there tools today that make work so easy in the aspect of writing, tools like grammarly and the rest.

Thanks for the wonderful motivation. I am impressed. I am thinking of starting video editing job in upwork, maybe I will switch to SEO

1, Do you only optimization one page only according to the client demand or for the entire site optimization?

2, Do it include building back link for them or is a separate request that can also be done for them.

3, Does the job satisfaction from the client mean first site on first page or anywhere on first page? Or maybe second page ?

4, please in a list of 1-5 which of the jobs on upwork in your option pay welll and more sort after apart from. SEO?

5, will the off-page not be stressful when after writing will load online and correct with the tools ? Instead of writing on-page directly?

6, do you use paid tools or free ones, and which are they. Do you use hraf or google keyword planner or other more advance better t
Sorry for the many questions, money Nova dey to subscribe your plan, just using basic knowledge I have to ask so
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by IamNumeroUno: 12:42am On Sep 03, 2021
Fredmatic:

Thanks for the wonderful motivation. I am impressed. I am thinking of starting video editing job in upwork, maybe I will switch to SEO

1, Do you only optimization page only according to the client demand or for the entire site optimization?

2, Do it include building back link for them or is a separate request that can also be done for them.

3, Does the job satisfaction from the client mean first site on first page or anywhere on first page? Or maybe second page ?

4, please in a list of 1-5 which of the jobs on upwork in your option pay welll and more sort after apart from. SEO?

5, will the off-page not be stressful when after writing will load online and correct with the tools ? Instead of writing on-page directly?

You're welcome!
To answer your questions:

1. SEO project is primarily in three phases: Strategy/Plan, On-Page Optimization and Off-Page Optimization also known as Backlinks Building. I work according to job requirements by the clients.

2. Like I said above, Backlinks Building is a sub field and requires special execution. You can only execute if the client asks for it.

3. The goal of every client, as well as SEO expert is to rank the highest on Google's first page. That is the target.

4. That is really difficult to answer because my emphasis is on SEO. I don't get to see job posts for other fields outside SEO, because Upwork filters your feeds according to your skills. So, I can only speak well about SEO and its related skills.

5. "Off-Page Optimization" does not mean writing Off-Page and uploading. It primarily means, communication with external websites, requesting for links back to your(client's) website.

I hope that clears things up!
Please if you have further questions, check my signature for WhatsApp contact.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by IamNumeroUno: 12:42am On Sep 03, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

You're welcome!

1. SEO project is primarily in three phases: Strategy/Plan, On-Page Optimization and Off-Page Optimization also known as Backlinks Building. I work according to job requirements by the clients.

2. Like I said above, Backlinks Building is a sub field and requires special execution. You can only execute if the client asks for it.

3. The goal of every client, as well as SEO expert is to rank the highest on Google's first page. That is the target.

4. That is really difficult to answer because my emphasis is on SEO. I don't get to see job posts for other fields outside SEO, because Upwork filters your feeds according to your skills. So, I can only speak well about SEO and its related skills.

5. "Off-Page Optimization" does not mean writing Off-Page and uploading. It primarily means, communication with external websites, requesting for links back to your(client's) website.

Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by Fredmatic(m): 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

You're welcome!

Ok satisfied for now, I will text you on wasup whenoney is available
Which SEO tools are you using to optimize?

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by euphratess(m): 1:59am On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=IamNumeroUno post=105436110][/quote]I like the way you answer questions, you know most Nigerian guys; once they make little money it’s enters their head and they won’t have time to argue it, too much pride. Bro you reminds me of ilegendd and I think I will give this seo stuff a time.. u are boss
I now Realized how much time wasted on this platform(Nairaland ) sourcing for vein articles. Just some few days I stumbled on ilegendds post on how we waste a lot of time on Nairaland, reading manipulated junks and I learnt some few things, including the part where he suggested business forum as an educative forum. And I must confess ive learnt a lot these few days. The only problem I have is a pc. I want to start publishing KDP on Amazon and the little money I have, ill use to sort out my National ID card. Anyone willing to sell me a pc at a cheap rate is welcome I want to break the strand of poverty lols .....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by FunnyDude(m): 3:46am On Sep 07, 2021
Nice one op. Upwork is bae cool
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by blueprint22(m): 4:35am On Sep 07, 2021
I am willing to learn boss....Am a graduate with second class upper in environmental biology...i need a skill like SEO but ,i don't know how to go about it....please help embarassed
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by blueprint22(m): 4:36am On Sep 07, 2021
Please.... embarassed
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by Tenshades(m): 6:29am On Sep 07, 2021
euphratess:
Anyone willing to sell me a pc at a cheap rate is welcome I want to break the strand of poverty lols .....

Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by IamNumeroUno: 7:13am On Sep 07, 2021
euphratess:
I like the way you answer questions, you know most Nigerian guys; once they make little money it’s enters their head and they won’t have time to argue it, too much pride. Bro you reminds me of ilegendd and I think I will give this seo stuff a time.. u are boss
I now Realized how much time wasted on this platform(Nairaland ) sourcing for vein articles. Just some few days I stumbled on ilegendds post on how we waste a lot of time on Nairaland, reading manipulated junks and I learnt some few things, including the part where he suggested business forum as an educative forum. And I must confess ive learnt a lot these few days. The only problem I have is a pc. I want to start publishing KDP on Amazon and the little money I have, ill use to sort out my National ID card. Anyone willing to sell me a pc at a cheap rate is welcome I want to break the strand of poverty lols .....

The first step is admitting the problem, which you have done. Heck, you have gone a step further by showing willingness to change your situation. I assure you, you're on the right track.
Just follow these steps with effort and things will change in no time. Let me know how I can help.

I wish you success brother.
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by euphratess(m): 8:34am On Sep 07, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

The first step is admitting the problem, which you have done. Heck, you have gone a step further by showing willingness to change your situation. I assure you, you're on the right track.
Just follow these steps with effort and things will change in no time. Let me know how I can help.

thanks bro, l will be glad to use your help in the future..
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by erjo: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

Greetings bro. Just two questions as I don almost gada the money..

1. Do u use paid tools?
2. How much is your training fee in Naira?
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by IamNumeroUno: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
erjo:

Greetings bro. Just two questions as I don almost gada the money..

1. Do u use paid tools?
2. How much is your training fee in Naira?

I use so many SEO tools to execute projects.

My fee is N12,300
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by maximus2: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2021
posted on your most recent thread but you have not responded yet

pls how can you be contacted?

i will like to start the training immediately though i need for some clarifications.

my email is mindshiftnoexcuses@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by paddyDIGITAL(m): 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
Happy money making, folks.
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by Citnix: 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

I use so many SEO tools to execute projects.

My fee is N12,300
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by IamNumeroUno: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
maximus2:
posted on your most recent thread but you have not responded yet

pls how can you be contacted?

i will like to start the training immediately though i need for some clarifications.

my email is mindshiftnoexcuses@gmail.com

thanks

Check my signature or profile for contact details

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Quoted In Sanusi Critique In Thisday Newspaper / Abuse Naira And Be Jailed - CBN Warns / CBN Unveils Framework To Empower 100 Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.