Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

#bbnaija 2021: I Brought Three Vibrators With Me To The House – Housemate Saskay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija 2021: I Brought Three Vibrators With Me To The House – Housemate Saskay (2513 Views)

Bbnaija: Ex Housemate Saskay Narrate Her Journey To BBN (BBC Pidgin Interview) / Bbnaija: I Brought Three Vibrators To Bbnaija House – Saskay / I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija 2021: I Brought Three Vibrators With Me To The House – Housemate Saskay by zyck: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
I brought three vibrators with me to the house – Housemate Saskay

Housemate Saskay has left her colleagues in awe as she reveals that she came to the Big Brother Naija show with three vibrators to aid her sexual life.

In the early hours of today’s episode, Angel asked her housemates if vibrators were allowed in the house.

Other housemates questioned Angel on why she needs a vibrator when she has Sammie beside her in the house.
This however led to an argument, and also led to Saskay revealing that she came with three vibrators to the house.

On hearing this, other housemates gave a stir, as Whitemoney quickly threw some jokes into the tense situation.

This topic had sparked reactions as they further stated that a vibrator would be too noisy to use in the house.

Full details here >>> [url] https://inuaye.com.ng/bbnaija-2021-i-bought-three-vibrators-with-me-to-the-house-housemate-saskay/
[/url]

Re: #bbnaija 2021: I Brought Three Vibrators With Me To The House – Housemate Saskay by zyck: 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nothing musa no go see ooo

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija 2021: I Brought Three Vibrators With Me To The House – Housemate Saskay by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
zyck:
Nothing musa no go see ooo

Well it's a rated 18 show I'm not as much surprised

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija 2021: I Brought Three Vibrators With Me To The House – Housemate Saskay by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
SuccessfulJeffe:

But that girl is 21 years , how can she spoil at that age...

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija 2021: I Brought Three Vibrators With Me To The House – Housemate Saskay by zyck: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
SuccessfulJeffe:

But e get as e be
Re: #bbnaija 2021: I Brought Three Vibrators With Me To The House – Housemate Saskay by zyck: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
supportnija:

Naso we see am
Re: #bbnaija 2021: I Brought Three Vibrators With Me To The House – Housemate Saskay by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
supportnija:

Na her life ooo
Re: #bbnaija 2021: I Brought Three Vibrators With Me To The House – Housemate Saskay by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Howtobackup:
Wonders shall never end cheesy
Till the world end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itB3f1aIZ38
Re: #bbnaija 2021: I Brought Three Vibrators With Me To The House – Housemate Saskay by gambia(m): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
The future is female indeed.
Re: #bbnaija 2021: I Brought Three Vibrators With Me To The House – Housemate Saskay by kenzysmith: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ashana wunta

(1) (Reply)

Offset Begging Cardi B To Give Him Head At 5 AM / Fela Kuti Is Back- Peter Bone Is Here To Replace Fela That We Missed So Much / Genevieve Nnaji's Interview In Mimi Magazine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.