Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Bbnaija: I Brought Three Vibrators To Bbnaija House – Saskay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I Brought Three Vibrators To Bbnaija House – Saskay (509 Views)

#BBNaija: “I’m sad because no guy likes me in the house” -Saskay / #bbnaija 2021: I Brought Three Vibrators With Me To The House – Housemate Saskay / I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Brought Three Vibrators To Bbnaija House – Saskay by Playloaded: 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
Saskay, one of the female housemates in the ongoing Season Six of the Big Brother Naija reality TV show, has revealed that she brought three vibrators to the show.

This was after another female housemate, Angel, had asked if it was against the rules to have a vibrator inside the BBNaija house.

An argument ensued as her question left other housemates wondering what she needed a vibrator for when she had Sammie around.

The argument saw Saskay opening up, saying she came with three vibrators just to add to her sexual life.Her revelation created an awkward atmosphere which later faded following a joke thrown by male housemate, White Money.

Both Angel and Sasskay were later advised against the use of vibrators in the house because they generate noise.

https://playloaded.com.ng/bbnaija-i-brought-three-vibrators-to-bbnaija-house-saskay/

(1) (Reply)

“come To Our Office To Discuss” – EFCC Replies Man Who Asks If He Can Do Yahoo / I Wish To Continue Being Friends With Liquorose After The Bbnaija Show - Yernis / Bbnaija2021: Maria Says Pere Didn't Finger Me, He Is A Liar, Liquorose Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.