Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Hausa Actress Knows Death Sentence Fate July 8 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Actress Knows Death Sentence Fate July 8 (7572 Views)

Supreme Court Decides Rev King’s Death Sentence Feb 26 / Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Actress Knows Death Sentence Fate July 8 by isalegan2: 1:59am On May 17, 2011
Ekpoma1:

They should investigate the matter carefully b4 passing judgement . . .

They've already done that.  She killed the man 8 and 1/2 years ago, and is still lying about it, instead of admitting wrong-doing and asking for forgiveness!  Anyway, justice delayed is justice denied.  You can't take a life and then expect to carry on as usual.  She's not ready to die; I'm sure the man she killed was not ready to die either.  At least, she has 2 months to make plans and say goodbye to her people - something the dead man was denied.
Re: Hausa Actress Knows Death Sentence Fate July 8 by loco4love: 3:07am On May 17, 2011
Are you folks sure she really killed her man? Lets not jump to conclusions. Are there any witnesses to the crime? Let Justice be done.
Re: Hausa Actress Knows Death Sentence Fate July 8 by loco4love: 3:10am On May 17, 2011
According to the lawyer of the actress the witnesses gave conflicting statements to the alleged crime. She could be innocent.
Re: Hausa Actress Knows Death Sentence Fate July 8 by isalegan2: 3:17am On May 17, 2011
That's what a defense lawyer does: look for reasonable doubt and proclaim there's not enough proof to convict. Failure to do so would be dereliction of duty. It does not change the fact that the actress is a cold-blooded murderer.
Re: Hausa Actress Knows Death Sentence Fate July 8 by Dsense(m): 3:50am On May 17, 2011
@Topic.

Make dem hang am well angry
Re: Hausa Actress Knows Death Sentence Fate July 8 by Nobody: 5:58am On May 17, 2011
^^ shocked shocked angry be nice!
@ topic,
sticky situation!  undecided
Re: Hausa Actress Knows Death Sentence Fate July 8 by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 17, 2011
I'm guessing she's in prison custody, she can get one of the warders to impregnate her. Lol.
They neva execute a pregnant woman that is quick with child. Instead she's gonna get life imprisonment.

After reading J Grisham's 'the confession' and 'the innocent man' the death penalty has left a bitter taste in my mouth. If a country as advanced as the US cannot get it right, i wonder if there's hope for naija.

The death penalty should be abolished in its entirety.
Join 'the innocence project' on facebook n see hw they help exonerate innocent guys on death row thru DNA evidence.

I trust the supreme court to scour thru d evidence. The job of the prosecutor is not to convict at all cost, but to see that justice is done!
Re: Hausa Actress Knows Death Sentence Fate July 8 by Neddyogu(m): 4:21pm On May 17, 2011
Death by hanging can be one slow, painful process. Firing squads are more humane, at least she wont knw what hit her.
Re: Hausa Actress Knows Death Sentence Fate July 8 by UNLEASHED(m): 1:26am On May 18, 2011
I think this case should be thoroughly investigated, poor woman might be innocent
Re: Hausa Actress Knows Death Sentence Fate July 8 by ridgeman: 11:27pm On May 18, 2011
She might or might not be guilty!

But how many politicians or public officers has the court sentenced to death for worse crimes in the 8 1/2 years since this crime was committed?
Re: Hausa Actress Knows Death Sentence Fate July 8 by maximum007(m): 10:20am On Jun 02, 2011
We guys need to be careful about who we chose as our wives. We really need to find out details about their past, family backgrounds and possibly any past history of abnormal activity. She might be pretty on the outside but what is inside might be really deadly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Troops Kill 5, Arrest 52 In Plateau, Kaduna / Reps Consider Deadlines For Courts On Criminal, Civil Cases / Female Robbers Caught And Stripped In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.