Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Prophet Iginla Gives Alaseyori Prophetic Messages During Ministration - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Iginla Gives Alaseyori Prophetic Messages During Ministration (348 Views)

61st Independence: Primate Ayodele Releases Prophetic Messages / Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows / Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Iginla Gives Alaseyori Prophetic Messages During Ministration by Hunter2009: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Prophet Iginla Gives Alaseyori Prophetic Messages During Ministration

Prophet Joshua Iginla declared that popular Gospel singer, Yinka Alaseyori is a gift from God.

Iginla made this prophetic declaration when the Oniduro mi crooner, Yinka Alaseyori was the guest singer today at Champions Royal Assembly, Kubwa, Abuja.

Alaseyori dazzled the congregation when she ministered for close to an hour with soul and spirit lifting songs.

Afterwards, Iginla Prayed for her and gave her prophetic messages:

Yinka Alaseyori is a gift from God. I saw 64 angels dancing round you and the ancient gates being lifted. Today marks the beginning of a new era for you. I see International open doors and God saying I will bring to pass all I have said towards you .

1 Share

Re: Prophet Iginla Gives Alaseyori Prophetic Messages During Ministration by inumidun2010(m): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
Chai, Naso God take use TOPE ALABI announce this WOMAN
Re: Prophet Iginla Gives Alaseyori Prophetic Messages During Ministration by Nephilim: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
inumidun2010:
Chai, Naso God take use TOPE ALABI announce this WOMAN
That's it, when the enemy comes like flood, The LORD lift standard high up against them and put you on top! It's Her time to shine to the whole world.

(1) (Reply)

9 Powerful Quotes On Forgiveness To Help You Release The Pain Of The Past / What Is The Mission Of The Church? Private Jets? Noise Pollution? / What Jesus Revealed About Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.