Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament (59292 Views)

Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) / Buhari's Daughter-In-Law, Zahra Ado-Bayero Wears Western-Style Wedding Dress / Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by VTJN(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
stayclearofme:

You have nothing reasonable to stay! Original olodo!
Dodoyo na everybody be Olodo for your village smiley wink

Your I too sabi and ITK will take you no where.

Mumuni wey dey explain sarcasm for him uncle smiley
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Josephshola: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
Baawaa:
God will bless this union as Yussuf's father(Buhari) is blessing Nigerians
: lol I understand the meaning of your comment oooh the thing loud
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by IGBOGENE27(m): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

If I vex, I go come collect that girl for your hand.

Use my Cassava to destroy her womb.

Hallucination is real
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Fantazy(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nice one
But y the girl do face like say she wan cry for the last (3rd) pic?
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by stayclearofme: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
VTJN:
Dodoyo na everybody be Olodo for your village smiley wink

Your I too sabi and ITK will take you no where.

Mumuni wey dey explain sarcasm for him uncle smiley

Make thunderstorm kill you wherever you are! You this kid! Whose uncle are you? Ko ni da fu e! Akindanidani!
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Khez: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
Wicked people see how slim he is looking no peace too for him ?
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by VTJN(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
stayclearofme:

Make thunderstorm kill you wherever you are! You this kid! Whose uncle are you? Ko ni da fu e! Akindanidani!
wink wink smiley

See as you dey swear for me guy

And you be my brother o.. Why na baba
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by lebete3000: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Arrewa:
Yusuf Buhari, the son of the Nigerian President is set to tie the knot with the second daughter of the Emir of Bichi, Zahra Ado-Bayero, on the 20th of August, 2021.

As the wedding is fast approaching, the soon-to-be couple have started their prewedding festivities with a special Polo Tournament.

The Polo Tournament was organised by their friends and family during the weekend, and was attended by some friends and family members of the couple.

The tournament was also graced by the newlywed daughter of the Bauchi State Governor, Fatima Zahra Bala and her husband, Malah Sheriff.

Yusuf Buhari who is the only surviving son of the Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari, graduated from the University of Surrey, Guildford, United Kingdom in 2016 with his sister Zahra

I thought it was Yousef of Big Brother.
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by ibrowisky(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
Money miss coordination shocked shocked
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Gfskw: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Oh
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Oshokalo: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
Wetin be all this one,people who are suppose to be working about with cows in the forest
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by stayclearofme: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
VTJN:
wink wink smiley

See as you dey swear for me guy

And you be my brother o.. Why na baba
Lol... grin cheesy No vex my brother... We just dey cruise, I can never wish anybody bad na just internet trolling e no reach mind.
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by wumi2017(f): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
Congratulations to our darling yusufu
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by berryPee(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hedioooot just answer his question and stop attacking him. Algungumi kawai undecided undecided undecided undecided
UncleKoboko:

Why would fools always hypocritically attach religion to everything?

Una go don fûck at list 10 men before Una finally marry one unfortunate ignorant bastard, yet Una go always wan criticize another religion...

SHAME!
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by UncleKoboko: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
berryPee:
Hedioooot just answer his question and stop attacking him. Algungumi kawai undecided undecided undecided undecided
hoe low foe ni air
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Segzy19: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
All Buhari kids rushing to marry while their papa is still the president. Hahahaha! Smart kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights / Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses / Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.