Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me (7940 Views)

She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by Aforxzy(f): 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Babe, better go and dry yourself before you slip and hurt yourself.
Be disgracing yourself there
Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by franklingud(m): 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
Please stop attacking the poor girl.

The first guy has taken her virginity and her soul has scattered.

What she feels towards him is normal for every girl that has gone through same process first time.

Right now the option is either the second guy or give your life to Christ so that her scattered soul can be gathered together again.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by purples25(f): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Was attached to my first for many years. Only God saved me. Those first guys, despite all the rave about virginity, are not usually serious. They deliberately take the virginity to confuse and bond you to them so they can be having free sex with you until you turn thirty. The bond with the first guy is strong, it is like a bond for life, only emotional strength and God can free you. No matter where you go, you will return to him. Only prayers and God's grace and fate can help you.

He may be using the fact that he was your first to keep you as a sex mate. If that's the case, you really need to run. In my case I was advised to change my phone number, change location. Couldn't even do that for so long! How I separated myself is by Gods grace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by Sonnobax15(m): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin
Problem dey oh...

You get hot whenever he's around? lipsrsealed

Abeg,who get mosdii phone number? I need to speak with that guy ASAP
Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
I've learnt one thing from this thread. I won't bash you op, e get why
Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by harveyosho1(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hmm... Funny tin is dat am in dat guys position who banged u... She cheated with her boyfriend with me( d relationship is long distance) I actually like her though, she is currently avoiding me... But anytime we jam... We just end doing d do... So I think u are having feeling due to hormones... Let it wear out... Since he asked u out, at least he likes u... Don't destroy d friendship u av with him... Just try self control... If u want 2 get over d first guy fast, then u av 2 get more intimate with ur boyfriend... Good luck

1 Like

Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by Juliusmomoh: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
Spider20:
Man E-mail me, you have won yourself 2000isk(islandic krona)
I repeat Nigerian girls are the most Useless, disgusting and confused set of holes Spits.............
U sure say if i email u, you go gree gimme
Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by Biafranboys: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
"Nigeria girls are useless"...

I repeat

"nigeria girls are useless".

#Case close

People should be allowed to speak their mind, nobody holy pass

2 Likes

Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by Newboss(m): 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
EmperorTolson:
You be mumu,,,
You dey craze,
Na people like you dey disgrace female all around.
Imagine what this mumu is saying.
Meanwhile, how old are you?

No be you your pastor dey remote control for that your other thread ni?

Madam bring that toto here. Make sure say the thing goes round your compound because boys gats chop consensually. Baba don collect, it's now our brother's turn to screw.
Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by Newboss(m): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
purples25:
Was attached to my first for many years. Only God saved me. Those first guys, despite all the rave about virginity, are not usually serious. They deliberately take the virginity to confuse and bond you to them so they can be having free sex with you until you turn thirty. The bond with the first guy is strong, it is like a bond for life, only emotional strength and God can free you. No matter where you go, you will return to him. Only prayers and God's grace and fate can help you.

He may be using the fact that he was your first to keep you as a sex mate. If that's the case, you really need to run. In my case I was advised to change my phone number, change location. Couldn't even do that for so long! How I separated myself is by Gods grace.

You don marry now?

1 Like

Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by lampi: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I repeat
#Case close
including ur sisters and cousins
Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by Juliusmomoh: 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
lampi:
including ur sisters and cousins
Yes
Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by ekeday(m): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
There's a huge likelihood that the first guy will still fvck you again cause you just made it clear that when you're around him, you lose your senses and despite realising that, you don't want to let him go and end your friendship with him.

Man, that guy kinda has luck oo. Anytime, he needs free sex, he can just walk up to you into your room and since you don't have sense around him, you'll just open legs like toll gate and allow him entry.

I'm envious of that guy ehn... grin
na so

1 Like

Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by cosmos2000(m): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
It usually happens to women, you get attached to a man once he breaks your virginity.But ma'am I don't advice you to go for the guy in question try and stop seeing him as a sex mate,I hope that will help.
You have spoken well (��)

2 Likes

Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by cosmos2000(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ah to the best of my knowledge, I think you are seeing him as a sex mate, I'm also having that expression of seeing my new gf as a sex mate and that was because she told me she is after the fun part of our Just-begining relationship but it seems she is just looking for ways to get detached from her virginity-taker. This relationship of a thing I would advised should be handled with Wisdom and not feelings.

1 Like

Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by Psalmspsalms: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
EmperorTolson:
You be mumu,,,
You dey craze,
Na people like you dey disgrace female all around.
Imagine what this mumu is saying.
Meanwhile, how old are you?
You expect make she answer you? When age seems not to be on their side, they will be forced to be reasonable
Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by malvisguy212: 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Anakan20:

!be very careful, if the first guy found out you losses your senses when he is around. you're finished, you even admit , he is not a relationship type, i repeat , be careful .

1 Like

Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by lampi: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Yes
Ok continue
Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by punisha: 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
Aunty mfon welldone o.
Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by punisha: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Officialgarri:

I learnt you just matriculated last week..... In your school

She just gained admission.
They r yet to matriculate.
Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by Youngpo413: 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
yetunsbay:
I'm sure op will be telling her bf no sex till wedding night whilst she can fvck the playboy anytime
Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 02, 2021
Are baby girls still born with virginity in this age
Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by seanwilliam(m): 6:30am On Aug 02, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
There's a huge likelihood that the first guy will still fvck you again cause you just made it clear that when you're around him, you lose your senses and despite realising that, you don't want to let him go and end your friendship with him.

Man, that guy kinda has luck oo. Anytime, he needs free sex, he can just walk up to you into your room and since you don't have sense around him, you'll just open legs like toll gate and allow him entry.

I'm envious of that guy ehn... grin
Simp!
Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by SocialJustice: 6:38am On Aug 02, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

I repeat

#Case close
You're also useless to power of 2.

1 Like

Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by SocialJustice: 6:40am On Aug 02, 2021
seanwilliam:

Simp!
How is he a simp? To dey use words any how go dey sweet una like fvck.

1 Like

Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by phemmyfour: 7:19am On Aug 02, 2021
Anakan20:
Please don't judge me. I created a new account to post this.

I just got into a new relationship 2 weeks ago. A week prior to that I lost my virginity to a guy I love. But I know he isn't a relationship kind of guy. He claims he loves me and even asked me out after having taking my virginity but I refused.

However I accepted the proposal of a guy friend that I've known for many years. I love him too. He is more relationship oriented. We've not had sex yet.

The problem is that I'm so attracted to the first guy. He doesn't know I'm in a relationship and he still talks and flirts with me. I'm afraid that if I tell him I'm in a relationship he will stop talking to me and that will be the end of our friendship. I've been avoiding him because I don't think I'll be able to control myself around him. I get very wet down there when he stands close to me and I fell a strong urge to kiss him when I look at his face.

I don't know what to do. It's been 3 weeks since I last saw him face to face and that was the day I lost my virginity to him.
Okafors law is affecting you and will damage your future relationship if you're not careful. You don't want to let go of that infatuation, the end lies destruction
Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:45am On Aug 02, 2021
You accepted a proposal of a guy but don't want to tell another guy because you want him to keep flirting with you.

Advise, tell the guy you proposed to you are in love with another and let him find a woman who will truly love him.

If not you will end up making a fool out of yourself and destroying the man you accepted his proposal.

You are not matured enough for the journey you want to take. So break up the with the guy who proposed to you and move back to your love toy until you are tired. Settle down when you are mature enough.
Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by Lilpen3758: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2021
Doja2000:
I don't have anything to say,let Lilpen3758 take over.
am a virgin I don't know what she's talking about.....

1 Like

Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 02, 2021
Lilpen3758:
am a virgin I don't know what she's talking about.....
where u dey run go?? angry
Come here joor.....!! angry angry

Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by Quality20(m): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2021
u not even talking of how he deceived, and defiled you
Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by Lilpen3758: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2021
Doja2000:
where u dey run go?? angry
Come here joor.....!! angry angry

I no go come.... tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lilpen3758:
I no go come.... tongue tongue
I don catch u na. Oya let's go back to nairaland. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Drink Saliva From Your Partner's Mouth?? / When You Ask Your Man To Leave You Alone And He Actually Does (picture) / A Nigerian And A White Guy Exchange Hilarious Racist Jabs On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.