Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,599 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region (3645 Views)

South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Ofadaman:

Change of name is not as difficult as you think it is, once you get it done you include it in all your documents, same way you have affidavits

Stop your lies. So you changed all your name from your primary school certificate to university degree....well done sir.

So what state and local government did you put in your forms for application.

Who gave you local government attestation letter??

Next time, cook up your lies with logic
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by skywalker240(m): 7:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Owners of One Nigeria
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by jumper524(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2021
golor:
Good evening all , pls I am not trying to be tribalistic but I have been observing u hardly see a northern graduate rooming the street looking for job . Is it that upon graduation they easily get government or state job once applied! What's the secret .

Well, as for those applying for this frsc ...put north as ur state of origin, put any local government u see on the data base and use ur current state of location as ur physical verification center ... Once u are being shortlisted tell them it was a system error that u fill this and that only for u to be seeing this error they won't disqualify u rather they will resolve u whereas ur name is out ..let's try this and see how it goes
well states like katsina, zamfara, and some core hausa states have little number of graduates.
So being a graduate from those regions almost guarantees one job at state or local govt level.
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by jumper524(m): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Hegemony.

They have entrenched a system of hegemonic influence on the Agencies and Organizations within the FG civil service.

You see the deliberate need to have a Fulani, Muslim as Heads or Chiefs - it is to allow the massive backdoor recruitment of kinsmen and kinswomen at the expens of merit.

Finally, can't you see how the country is declining in every facet of human endeavor.

Even the Minister of Finance has not been able to roadmap our economy recovery plan.

Just inshallah and vibes.
it was still dsame when Jonathan was in govt.
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by VTJN(m): 9:04am On Aug 02, 2021
jumper524:
well states like katsina, zamfara, and some core hausa states have little number of graduates.
So being a graduate from those regions almost guarantees one job at state or local govt level.
you are somewhat right

Even yobe state also

The competition isn't much over there compare to South
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by Educationalserv: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Ofadaman:
Didn't you listen to Ahmadu Bello on his northernization policy where according to him, if there's a job opening in the ministry or any federal level, you'd consider a northerner first , and if you can't get a northerner, you'd find an expatriate, if you don't get an expatriate that is when you can employ "another Nigerian".

Look at the NNPC job and recently reserve list in the navy, all your northern friend got the job, my former at ministry of health I had to change my name to Ahmed Mohd to get the job , and I faked it till I left.

Check any ministry it's 80% North. This is deliberate
so you faked all your certificate too pig
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by golor(m): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Lmfao!! Due to his immense hatred for the north, the fool contradicts himself without even knowing!!

All northerners are having jobs but the same northerners are in the streets grin cheesy

Hey dear, I said graduate aboki. I never said illiterate aboki .
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by Joeyfizzo: 11:44am On Aug 02, 2021
Because of the bond amonst them...they help n project each other onlike the Ijaw ppl that winchie demselves.
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by WoeBetide666: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
You live in the South and you expect to see Northerners walking the streets looking for jobs. What kind of mumu logic is that? No wonder you're still unemployed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by smsgrouper: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
The recent survey going round online which intends to capture opinions on how to reduce road traffic crashes in Nigeria has identify excessive speed and wrongful overtaking as the prevailing reckless driving behaviors.

Your opinions matters in this project, as it allow us shapen and design the solution to this ugly trend.

Please if you haven't taken the survey, help us to do so.

And to those that have taken, We say a Big Thank you!!!

See the link below.

https://forms.gle/GRAxTWyG1bvcecX86
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by aprilwise(m): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
I schooled in Bauchi state majority of the northern students are in state government payroll as ghost workers
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by BinamRex: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
Officialgarri:

Your hatred for the North is really affecting you.

Where do you live and how can you say Northerners aren't on the streets looking for job?

If you can't find a job, look for an alternative rather than feed yourself to satisfaction that the reason you might be unfortunate is because of some people from the North. Get out of your bum and think out of the box.

His hatred for the north will eventually finish him off.
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by BinamRex: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
WoeBetide666:
You live in the South and you expect to see Northerners walking the streets looking for jobs. What kind of mumu logic is that? No wonder you're still unemployed

Is he not a goat? It's like a northerner saying he doesn't see southerners looking for jobs when he doesn't live in the south.

How did this make front page? People are even saying that it's because northerners don't go to school that is why there are enough jobs to go round for graduates grin grin grin grin

Goats! Foolish, ignorant goats!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by Depressed101: 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
legendine:
Well...northerns are the ones distributing the job....

If any of them needs the job, he will have it

They are giving Southerners job from out of pity
i have northern friends, who constantly tell anytime I need a slot, I should tell them.. It's so easy for them
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by danniyal(m): 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by Ray333(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Well personally I envy Hausa Fulani for one thing they most definitely know how to lift themselves up....once a Hausa man gets an office he doesn't care about any due process he recruits almost their entire village; but once a Christian whether northern tribes or southern gets there, he wants you to always worship him forever while he feeds you crumbs....you sometimes you won't even blame them when you see them in every lucrative agency.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by DropsMic(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
golor:
Good evening all , pls I am not trying to be tribalistic but I have been observing u hardly see a northern graduate rooming the street looking for job . Is it that upon graduation they easily get government or state job once applied! What's the secret .

Well, as for those applying for this frsc ...put north as ur state of origin, put any local government u see on the data base and use ur current state of location as ur physical verification center ... Once u are being shortlisted tell them it was a system error that u fill this and that only for u to be seeing this error they won't disqualify u rather they will resolve u whereas ur name is out ..let's try this and see how it goes

Back in 014 a fulani friend of mine got a job in EFCC less than 6 months after he graduated... Baba no even go for service
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by uthlaw: 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
Almaigaa:

All lucrative Federal jobs belongs to Northerners. It's our birth right. From NNPC, Customs, NPA, Nigerian Embassies abroad, DSS, CBN, FAAN, NPA, FCDA, AGIS, Ministry of Niger Delta, PENCOM, FIRS, Presidency and many more. I'm presently working in one lucrative Federal Agency here in Owerri. Weather is good office or not, my salary alert must enter. grin

It's pays to be Northerner aswear grin grin grin
one of the major reason we want to separate from you people....either you like it or not,it must happen!
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by uthlaw: 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
hisgrace090:
This is why notherners insisted on one nigeria to keep on enjoying the wealth of the nation alone.

exactly....we just to separate on any means!
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by Almaigaa: 5:37am On Aug 03, 2021
uthlaw:
one of the major reason we want to separate from you people....either you like it or not,it must happen!

The North will never give Biafra it's independence. cheesy cheesy wink cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Employment Opportunity In Abuja! / Vic Lawrence Associates Test What To Expect / Urgent Need Of Directions From Ajah To Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.