Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3880 Views)

She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by EmperorTolson: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: . by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Don't listen to your pastor bro. He is human like you. Listen to your instinct, it's God's compass in you. Stick to that hairstylist and try to grow her business... With time, you'll both flourish....

No go drop better gold cuz you just found a new shinny fake gold bruh.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by SUPERPACK: 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: . by TheUndercover: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Your pastor won't be there to bear the consequences of the choice you make, you alone will dance to the tunes. I don't know why people always seek their pastor's opinion on matters like this even more than their parent's. SMH. Religion has made some people so dogmatic that they can't think for themselves.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
UpdateOldThread:
<I am a bot, and this action was performed 
automatically.
Please contact the moderators of this
Nairaland section
if you have any questions or concerns.>

Account opened August 1 2021. There is nothing special about your profile. A quick flip to the right shows your posts.

Rest bro

2 Likes

Re: . by Chimeluv(f): 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
Find something else that will earn you more money

Get a place of your own or else your Parents and Pastor will continue to dictate what happens in your life

Do not listen to your pastor concerning that lady

Follow your heart
Re: . by EmperorTolson: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Don't listen to your pastor bro. He is human like you. Listen to your instinct, it's God's compass in you. Stick to that hairstylist and try to grow her business... With time, you'll both flourish....

No go drop better gold cuz you just found a new shinny fake gold bruh.
Thanks bruh
Re: . by EmperorTolson: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Chimeluv:
Find something else that will earn you more money

Get a place of your own or else your Parents and Pastor will continue to dictate what happens in your life

Do not listen to your pastor concerning that lady

Follow your heart
Thanks sis
Re: . by DaddyRochie1642: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
A bird in hand is better than two birds in the bush

A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: . by CoLdFLaMeS2: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
The wisest person in this whole essay of yours aside your parents is your first girlfriend, you and the rest are something else.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
allow your pastor to ruin your life. We'll be here for the sob story grin

4 Likes

Re: . by EmperorTolson: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
The reason I'm seeking your advice is so avoid a situation of "and I warned you" from him.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2021

“You are a mumu man”

Re: . by EmperorTolson: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Carchoice:

“You are a mumu man”

It's easy for you to say
Re: . by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Carchoice:

“You are a mumu man”

I concur...
Dude earning a little above 30k in this present economy thinks he's ready for marriage...

Only myself wey i dey feed I dey sometimes reason suicide

3 Likes

Re: . by EmperorTolson: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

I concur...
Dude earning a little above 30k in this present economy thinks he's ready for marriage...

Shut up your month there.
Nonsense,
Na you be mumu man talking about my earning.
Where I dey work, marriage men plenty and they're feeding there family with the same income.
More so, I no dey pay for feeding and accommodation. I have the opportunity to save much.
Re: . by Sonnobax15(m): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
cheesy
Op,why you dey reason like akamu na lipsrsealed

Just imagine the kind rubbish wey guyman like me dey cap undecided
It's very obvious that pastor of yours dey lash that your gf big-time......

Just because say my gf no go school,one man of God wey dem baptise with dirty water go cor tell me say make I leave my gf of 5 years....

I just dey imagine the kind smack down wey I go give am..

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

I concur...

People like you make Nairaland looks like a childish thing, if you cannot use judiciously 30k if you like earn 1million is still the same.
Re: . by dan9ice(m): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
How did your pastor get to know the other girl?
You carry her go church ni
Is your pastor monitoring you?

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
supportnija:

People like you make Nairaland looks like a childish thing, if you cannot use judiciously 30k if you like earn 1million is still the same.
You sound like a kid... 30k in this present economy can't feed me well for a month. Maybe you don't live on this planet Earth

3 Likes

Re: . by EmperorTolson: 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
shocked
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Op,why you dey reason like akamu na lipsrsealed

Just imagine the kind rubbish wey guyman like me dey cap undecided
It's very obvious that pastor of yours dey lash that your gf big-time......

Just because say my gf no go school,one man of God wey dem baptise with dirty water go cor tell me say make I leave my gf of 5 years....

I just dey imagine the kind smack down wey I go give am..
Re: . by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Shut up your month there.
Nonsense,
Na you be mumu man talking about my earning.
Where I dey work, marriage men plenty and they're feeding there family with the same income.
More so, I no dey pay for feeding and accommodation. I have the opportunity to save much.
Small pikin dey tell me shut up. Firstly, you're still feeding from your parents. When you start paying for rent you'll understand reality.

You think manner will fall from heaven for you. At 27 u suppose don get wise reasoning

1 Like

Re: . by EmperorTolson: 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
dan9ice:
How did your pastor get to know the other girl?
You carry her go church ni
Is your pastor monitoring you?
Her grandma worship in our church. So, she do worship with us once in a while. More so, he has seen us walking together after school b4.
Re: . by EmperorTolson: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

Small pikin dey tell me shut up. Firstly, you're still feeding from your parents. When you start paying for rent you'll understand reality.

You think manner will fall from heaven for you. At 27 u suppose don get wise reasoning
Mr man, married men work where I'm working, and they're feeding there family well.
Just so you know, there's something called contentment and management.
100k in a month is not enough for some singles just as 30k is not enough for you.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Mr man, married men work where I'm working, and they're feeding there family well.
Just so you know, there's something called contentment and management.
100k in a month is not enough for some singles just as 30k is not enough for you.
Ok go ahead. I wish you the best!

1 Like

Re: . by ajyogbon(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
The only way I can advise you is that God has given you power to choose between good and evil, so far the poster did not receive other lady from God. Is your life and your future don't let anybody chooses your future for.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
supportnija:

This one still thinks he is in 1991 grin
Oga wake up and smell reality, 200k cannot sustain a family in this country presently.

Op perish that marriage thought, I repeat except you no go swim raw with your wife no reason marriage with 30k.
Re: . by BarrSly: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
To slap you dy hungry me I swear... you earn this little sum, still live with your parents and your problem right now is who to marry

God damn!!!! G!!
Re: . by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

You sound like a kid... 30k in this present economy can't feed me well for a month. Maybe you don't live on this planet Earth
Nobody working in the state earn more than 20k except director and chief judge of the state and some politicians, even bank in the state pay 30k.. People like push people into Yahoo Yahoo, this person earn 30k don't spent 3k for a month on transport in the state , you live in Abuja or Lagos you pay 200k for rent, 30k for transport, but his own case is not leaving in Lagos, or Abuja or Porthacourt... 30k is ok for him....Op start your life from there, God want to bless you he can catarpot from to Chevron or total or Agip or shell or CBN, NNPC, NIA, NDIC, FIRS, etc
Re: . by Newboss(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
My brother, no matter what you do, make sure you fûck that second girl better style. If you want to marry, being a graduate does not change anything o.

A mumu is a mumu even with PhD.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Body-count Matters ?? / My Girlfriend's Dad Is Homeless / I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.