Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

How 22 Years Old Son Impregnates Mom 40 Years Old Friend (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How 22 Years Old Son Impregnates Mom 40 Years Old Friend (Video) (3979 Views)

Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) / School Son Impregnates His School Mother ( Full Details) || Olowu Blog / Drama As School Son Impregnates School Mother (2) (3) (4)

How 22 Years Old Son Impregnates Mom 40 Years Old Friend (Video) by LegitNews(f): 7:36am On Sep 13, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgaN7p-420E

Things are looking up for 40-year-old Jenna when she lands a new job as a fashion editor in her friend firm. She begins working for her friend Darcy, and then meets a cute young guy at an event. she encounters an unexpected situation that made her kiss him. Unfortunately, she learns the next day that the guy she kissed is actually Darcy’s, her boss's 22 years old son, Eric.

Watch the video: https://youtu.be/ZgaN7p-420E

But her comeback attempt gets complicated, still trying to manage this unlikely connection while working together, she falls for charming Eric. Despite the age difference and the dangers of Jenna dating her boss's son, she and Eric pursue a relationship. This leads to a lot of tension, secrets, and sneaking around so much, and Eric especially didn't like this.

However, Jenna becomes jealous when Eric reunites with his ex-girlfriend at a birthday party, and she becomes even angrier when he tells her that he and Jenna work together. instead of admitting they are in a relationship. After the two argue about Eric giving his ex-multiple hugs and not introducing her as his partner, Eric asks Jenna to kiss him in front of everyone at the party to show they are together. She refuses and then Eric leaves. Jenna is confused whether or not to risk it all on a secret romance. knowing she may not have future with Eric due their generational divide. But Eric got angry and starts working from home.

When Jenna realizes, she won’t get to see him, she devises a plan with her friends to get her into Darcy’s penthouse, where he is working. After successfully entering the building, she chats to Eric, the two have sex. But Darcy catches them in the act. Darcy confronts Jenna as she asked her to stay away from Eric to which Jenna responds that she and Eric fell in love. Darcy immediately fires Jenna and asks her to leave.

After months apart, Jenna and Eric reunite for dinner. While Eric thinks they're just catching up after being out of contact due to the incident with his mom, Jenna actually called to tell him she is pregnant. He's initially upset and confused but later accepted. His mom Darcy later visits Jenna, and plead they stop the animosity between them, seeing as they’re now family. She confesses that Eric didn’t know much about his father but wants to ensure his son to know everything about his child.

Happily, they go to the hospital to attend her appointment, where they find out they’re having a baby boy together, which Jenna decides to name after Eric’s father.

Watch the video: https://youtu.be/ZgaN7p-420E
Re: How 22 Years Old Son Impregnates Mom 40 Years Old Friend (Video) by TemplarLandry: 7:37am On Sep 13, 2023
Re: How 22 Years Old Son Impregnates Mom 40 Years Old Friend (Video) by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 13, 2023
They should marry each other
Nonsense
Re: How 22 Years Old Son Impregnates Mom 40 Years Old Friend (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 7:41am On Sep 13, 2023
Beautiful love story.

It ended well.

Op , keep honing your writing skills grin

Nice work of fiction by the way !

Re: How 22 Years Old Son Impregnates Mom 40 Years Old Friend (Video) by eepeepook: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2023
Fiction.
Re: How 22 Years Old Son Impregnates Mom 40 Years Old Friend (Video) by izonborn098(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2023
22 to 40
Re: How 22 Years Old Son Impregnates Mom 40 Years Old Friend (Video) by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 13, 2023
eepeepook:
Fiction.

Bro this kind stories arr real. Go on Facebook and watch the Jimmy Show you will be shocked.
Re: How 22 Years Old Son Impregnates Mom 40 Years Old Friend (Video) by eepeepook: 8:40am On Sep 13, 2023
gaius01:

Bro this kind stories arr real. Go on Facebook and watch the Jimmy Show you will be shocked.
…and this comment sealed the deal.

An average job from a creative writer.

Re: How 22 Years Old Son Impregnates Mom 40 Years Old Friend (Video) by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 13, 2023
eepeepook:
…and this comment sealed the deal.

An average job from a creative writer.
forget about the writer's expression. What I am saying is that sh#t happens. I was on X when I watched a video where a lady said she had threes#me' with a guy and his biological mum. Bruh, if such Kind of story pop up here we all would doubt the authenticity of the write up but trust me sh#t happens.

In ad much as sh#ts happens I don't buy all this stories flying around Naira land. I just laugh it off and move on some are fiction as you have said above. Like some Nairaland guys always say "If I don't see, I don't believe".
Re: How 22 Years Old Son Impregnates Mom 40 Years Old Friend (Video) by Brandiebird: 8:55am On Sep 13, 2023
Why are you advertising a Netflix movie?

I stopped watching it half way because it was rubbish 😅

Re: How 22 Years Old Son Impregnates Mom 40 Years Old Friend (Video) by Chibuzoripob: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2023
sad Goal nah Goal sad
Re: How 22 Years Old Son Impregnates Mom 40 Years Old Friend (Video) by Shalommy(f): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2023
Oyibo no dey carry last. Chaiii.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: How 22 Years Old Son Impregnates Mom 40 Years Old Friend (Video) by Kingking001: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2023
Name of this movie pls
Re: How 22 Years Old Son Impregnates Mom 40 Years Old Friend (Video) by Caleb15(m): 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
gaius01:
forget about the writer's expression. What I am saying is that sh#t happens. I was on X when I watched a video where a lady said she had threes#me' with a guy and his biological mum. Bruh, if such Kind of story pop up here we all would doubt the authenticity of the write up but trust me sh#t happens.

In ad much as sh#ts happens I don't buy all this stories flying around Naira land. I just laugh it off and move on some are fiction as you have said above. Like some Nairaland guys always say "If I don't see, I don't believe".

Pictures or i don't believe it
Re: How 22 Years Old Son Impregnates Mom 40 Years Old Friend (Video) by LegitNews(f): 7:17am On Sep 14, 2023
Caleb15:

Pictures or i don't believe it

Video evidence pass picture!
Re: How 22 Years Old Son Impregnates Mom 40 Years Old Friend (Video) by Caleb15(m): 7:58am On Sep 14, 2023
LegitNews:

Video evidence pass picture!
I wasn't talking to you!
Re: How 22 Years Old Son Impregnates Mom 40 Years Old Friend (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 8:06am On Sep 14, 2023
doggedfighter:
Beautiful love story.

It ended well.

Op , keep honing your writing skills grin
Milf sighted grin
Re: How 22 Years Old Son Impregnates Mom 40 Years Old Friend (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2023
Obakoolex:

Milf sighted grin

Boy toy sighted grin
Re: How 22 Years Old Son Impregnates Mom 40 Years Old Friend (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 8:12am On Sep 14, 2023
doggedfighter:

Boy toy sighted grin
Oya run me nah
Re: How 22 Years Old Son Impregnates Mom 40 Years Old Friend (Video) by GloriousGbola: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
Keep my wife's name out of your fking mouth!!
Re: How 22 Years Old Son Impregnates Mom 40 Years Old Friend (Video) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2023
please can someone help me with 2k

The Pride Of A Man / . / Low Self Esteem Signs (women)