Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Please Dont Apply For Uk Visa This Month So You Dont Throw Your Money Away! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Dont Apply For Uk Visa This Month So You Dont Throw Your Money Away! (1388 Views)

Paying For Uk Visa Application Using Verve (powered By Mypaga) / Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / For UK Visa: Brother Marries Own Blood Sister In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Dont Apply For Uk Visa This Month So You Dont Throw Your Money Away! by Dantecmu(m): 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2007
Nairalanders i went with a friend to the vfs centre at the island zenon buildin so he could place his applications i quitly sat down and waited for ppple to collect there parcels looking at there expressions after they must have opened up there passports my brothers and sisters after about an hour of observation no smiles from anybody infact it was rejection spreee so i asked a staff what the problem was and he said it was a bad time to apply for uk visa luckily for me my friend still dey fill him form i adviced him to postpone his submission so we just walked out mind u i saw someone with three passports clipped together but was still rejected i was there and i saw it all. so PLS BEWARE. embarassed tongue embarassed tongue embarassed
Re: Please Dont Apply For Uk Visa This Month So You Dont Throw Your Money Away! by Tats(m): 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2007
This is hilarious. grin
Re: Please Dont Apply For Uk Visa This Month So You Dont Throw Your Money Away! by Rlst84sale(m): 12:11am On Sep 12, 2007
So u r the Gbeborun or Amebo. Liar liar your pants on fire. This dude is soo funny.
Re: Please Dont Apply For Uk Visa This Month So You Dont Throw Your Money Away! by Dantecmu(m): 1:07am On Sep 12, 2007
hey ya all this aint a joke aight it happened yesterday and belive it or not the rate at wich those guys are bouncin ppple its alarmin cuz its not like you are sure of even getting a renewal its crazy out there i must confess as
4 Rlst84sale
whose a gbeborun or are u Sick where u at anyway ur in the US i suppose and am telling u wats on ground in naija its worse than u think baby gurl cus even if u come back ur not certain of gettin a renewal so it aint funny.
ciao
Re: Please Dont Apply For Uk Visa This Month So You Dont Throw Your Money Away! by ola4yinka(m): 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2007
you forgot to ask why it was the wrong time to apply, so , that information has no basis.
Re: Please Dont Apply For Uk Visa This Month So You Dont Throw Your Money Away! by opensource(m): 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2007
its not the wrong time , this is just a peak period where over 20k student apply for visa for september / october entry so like 80% will be refused
Re: Please Dont Apply For Uk Visa This Month So You Dont Throw Your Money Away! by Rlst84sale(m): 3:06am On Sep 13, 2007
@Dantecmu

Mind what u r writing, who is baby girl?, u should learn the proper use of slangs before using it.
Re: Please Dont Apply For Uk Visa This Month So You Dont Throw Your Money Away! by luvlawyer(f): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Please Dont Apply For Uk Visa This Month So You Dont Throw Your Money Away! by onatisi(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2007
DANTECUM , na u dey worry let them try . i wonder why ppl dont like to listen and verify , i know there are bad times to apply considering the fact that they must have gone more than half way in the quot for visa this year , applying at the beginig f the year is the best idea to tender a legal and thorouh application plus november/december .
i guess most of the ppl tat are saying that u are talking rubbish are not applying and do not have ppl applying becos if they do they will try and reas on with w hat u have said
Re: Please Dont Apply For Uk Visa This Month So You Dont Throw Your Money Away! by deezzle(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2007
Nonsense!!!!
I am not sure the poster is really educated. if he is, he must be very diabolical. It does not make any sense, PERIOD!!!!!
Re: Please Dont Apply For Uk Visa This Month So You Dont Throw Your Money Away! by Tats(m): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2007
onatisi:

DANTECUM , na u dey worry let them try . i wonder why people don't like to listen and verify , i know there are bad times to apply considering the fact that they must have gone more than half way in the quot for visa this year , applying at the beginig f the year is the best idea to tender a legal and thorouh application plus november/december .
i guess most of the people tat are saying that u are talking rubbish are not applying and do not have people applying because if they do they will try and reas on with w hat u have said

I only said the post was funny. I do believe that there are wrong times to apply for visa but I cannot say for sure the reason for this. Maybe this is one of such situations.
Re: Please Dont Apply For Uk Visa This Month So You Dont Throw Your Money Away! by Dantecmu(m): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2007
deezzle:

Nonsense!!!!
I am not sure the poster is really educated. if he is, he must be very diabolical. It does not make any sense, PERIOD!!!!!

its a pity some idiot seat at the back of the computer and write stupid things. me not educated all because i aired out my opinion on what i saw at the embassy last week well its alright u can say wat u want to say cus u dont know me its aight.
Rlst84sale:

@Dantecmu

Mind what you're writing, who is baby girl?, u should learn the proper use of slangs before using it.
ur so funny. then wat ar u my mother?
Re: Please Dont Apply For Uk Visa This Month So You Dont Throw Your Money Away! by Rare(m): 7:18am On Sep 15, 2007
Well, besides the money if you can comfortably afford it, you really have nothing to lose in applying .
Re: Please Dont Apply For Uk Visa This Month So You Dont Throw Your Money Away! by dayo23(f): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2007
Well i do not know why people are so crazy to travell abroad especially that yeye UK, as them de bounce una so na him de good. Nigerians will never learn.
Re: Please Dont Apply For Uk Visa This Month So You Dont Throw Your Money Away! by dayo23(f): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2007
Well i do not know why people are so crazy to travell abroad especially that yeye UK, as them de bounce una so na him de good. Nigerians will never learn.
Re: Please Dont Apply For Uk Visa This Month So You Dont Throw Your Money Away! by Betty605: 1:55am On Sep 16, 2007
ahn ahn, Dayo wats dat now.
Re: Please Dont Apply For Uk Visa This Month So You Dont Throw Your Money Away! by Tats(m): 2:45am On Sep 16, 2007
Betty605:

ahn ahn, Dayo wats that now.

He has probably being denied a visa by the BHC.
Re: Please Dont Apply For Uk Visa This Month So You Dont Throw Your Money Away! by rexfx2: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2007
Tats:

He has probably being denied a visa by the BHC.

maybe like 15 timezz wink grin grin grin
Re: Please Dont Apply For Uk Visa This Month So You Dont Throw Your Money Away! by Dantecmu(m): 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2007
u guyz are getting this post all wrong uk is just there its not a big deal and at d same time it is a big deal depending on what view u wanna look at it from i didnt say that u shouldnt apply for a uk visa if u must well just make sure u dont dont depend on it you shud have a back up plan so ure not heart broken.
ciao

(1) (Reply)

See Why I Am Angry: / Please How Do I Meet Nigerians In Adelaide, Australia? / First Snowfall Of 2020 In South Africa And Lesotho (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.