Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) (50634 Views)

Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) / Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken / Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Baddest006(m): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2021
ib4real95:

Bro! you just spilled out my thoughts. These people are a big fucking disgrace. I'm ashamed to be a Nigerian
But you're a Nigerian
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Frankly I can understand why he has a gun. Since I returned to Nigeria I have 3 and I don't intend parting with any.

Nigeria is a lawless wasteland unfit for sane people due to very bad leadership and appalling citizens who are more animal than human

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by WoeBetide666: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Self defense and confrontation are two different things

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by mikkeyvirus: 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
WoeBetide666:
Self defense and confrontation are two different things
hmm
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Vireani79: 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
samwash:
The guy for maintain since he kwn say Nigeria nor be US were you fit carry ur own gun.

Even in USA u need permit
Talk less nigeria

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by DemMannaScam: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
What about abba kyari's stupid tailor explanations?

potent5:
He is a goner with his stuppiid explanations.

Mad man.

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by stayclearofme: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
When you find yourself in a wrong county.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by stayclearofme: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
Vireani79:

Even in USA u need permit
Talk less nigeria
Yes but no more in Texas.

3 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by KaptainAfrika: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Meanwhile fulani herdsmen cat-walk with AK-7's and cows...

8 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by AmuEbule: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
There are fulani herdsmen with AK 47 roaming your communities, killing, kidnapping and raping your women.
How many of them have you arrested, disgraced and video taped like this? None!

8 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by chloride6: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
I'm sure he will get bail...

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by dmbb: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lyddia:
Dude should have just stayed in his USA
No place like home

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
What is he doing with a gun?
He wan shoot patient?

Very unprofessional.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by AmuEbule: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lyddia:
Dude should have just stayed in his USA

Most Nigerians who live in the states know it's not fun living there without thinking of motherland.
The US based man approached the matter in the wrong way but he will be fine and learn eventually.

He should have gone to the police but the iidiots will more than the cost of the mattress from him.

4 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Yankee101: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Don't bring out a gun unless you wanna use it

Have your security contacts on lock

You fit lose your medical licence now over nonsense
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by hanson27(m): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hmmmm.......

We provide electricity to the city.....CHEAP ELECTRICITY FOR SMART PEOPLE......Check my signature. Thanks for your patronage!!!
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Ojady(m): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Been in the States since Age 9, had the gun in Nigeria since 2012? Bro, the tale don't add up...Tbh his whole disposition about the gun ownership is shady asf. The mistake here is his not going to declare it or properly licenced with the NPF. Or to do it the Nigerian way, cozy up to any ranking Popo and he'd be duly advised - a couple of greased palms and he'd be good. Asides that, his mien is suggesting he had motives behind the gun ownership, otherwise what's the big deal, declare it's your own, ask to let them allow you provide your US licence to carry/concealed, ask them to take you to the Police Station and do the needful. His stuttering and uneasiness is giving him away...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by rave401: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
This is Nigeria
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by tim0891: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
This is NIGERIA!
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by samsam2019: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
The idiots know he's not a criminal but dem wan use am shine

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by alizma: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
Isn't that stupidity and idiotic wrapped in one head, in America, I thought they have consumers protection agency kind of or the police authority to whom he should have reported the case to when the other person refused to refund him?
Because he thinks Nigeria is a place where everything is allowed so he wants to show off his gun. He should thank God for his stars that street boys didn't apply jungle justice on him they moment they realize he had a gun.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by smartNerd: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” —
Will Rogers
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by sammirano: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
We get zillion years to go in this country. What fuckery is this? The man has the right to remain silent. And why is he sitting on the floor. Human rights are nonexistent in Nigeria.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by purplekayc(m): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
phemmyfour:
When does it become a crime to carry licensed gun?
bro, na US be that. This is naija
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by GreyLaw(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
The GUY try carry handgun.
The day I will visit NIGERIA, na ROCKET LAUNCHER and GRENADE I go carry.

All the Vigilante needs to do is to cross examine him and establish facts with the US Embassy.
IF found genuine, he should be released and apologized to.
I can't visit a country like Nigeria now without a ROCKET LAUNCHER.
Who hears about all these mishappenings in Nigeria and still visits ill-prepared.
Only a TREE does that.

Guy, I am in a bus and laughed hysterically as I read your post.

Chai... abeg easy. Lol...

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
Its unlawful possession of fire arm.....the only issues is that insecurity is high, when he gets to the court bail is sure for him..that's if he didn't threaten anyone with the gun.

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by pacespot(m): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
Is it a crime to have a gun in this country, given the insecurity situation. If he has a licence for the gun, then what is the fuse about?

I'm even looking for one for my protection right now. You only have one life to live o, at least a gun gives you a chance of survival if you are caught up with those sons of devil.

3 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by treatise: 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lyddia:
A USA based Nigeria doctor was seriously disgraced by the police/vigilante when he was seen with a gun. He said he uses it for self protection. The man named Larry odigie from Benin, Edo state was arrested when he went to confront a mattress seller to ask for his money back.

Watch the humiliating video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkwhhJoL6aI

Village people turbo-charged .

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSAC8_Ng-wa/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by tujays(m): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
olu77:
The man must believed his 2nd ammendment right extends to Naija
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Originalsly: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

Failed country, see interview, illiterates and dumb untrained people interrogating a sane man.
Must it be posted online?
Did the US post Hushpuppys interogation, abi we feel they didn't record?
We need a better system.

The vigilante did a good in questioning him. He said he bought the gun in Lagos.... later said he brought the gun from the US. Gun laws are not the same throughout the US .... each state has it's own. Even as a doctor ... he is not likely to get a gun permit in New Jersey or New York .... let alone to travel with one. Going to get refund by force?... and with 3 phones?... and 2 others? They should be questioned them separately.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by nedekid: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
phemmyfour:
When does it become a crime to carry licensed gun?
You cannot license a pistol in naija as a civilian. Only the president can issue you a permit.
For now, all licenses were revoked by the previous IG for shotguns ie guns using cartrages (only class of firearms you could legally license).
Even if you had a licensed shotgun, you cannot renew the license when expired, neither can you be issued a new one.
This is one of the reasons Gov Ortum cried out that Sai baba disarmed us while arming his blodas.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her / Notorious Cult Leader Shot Dead By Security Men In Bori,Rivers State(photos) / Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.