Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,702 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) (50652 Views)

Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) / Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken / Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
Them that formed security arrested some one with a gun and you are still giving him the gun and the cartridge, what if he decided to slide in the cartridge and start shooting randomly

So they mean someone can't go around with his arms for protection , even as they know that state of Nigeria today
Ok they should also go and arrest those Ajah boys with AKs ..
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by tobstarizhia(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
This is not the US. It is illegal to possess firearms by civilians. I guess he should have known about the laws of the land, because ignorance is no excuse.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Gfskw: 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Jesus
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by dotedote: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
Failed country, see interview, illiterates and dumb untrained people interrogating a sane man.
Must it be posted online?
Did the US post Hushpuppys interogation, abi we feel they didn't record?
We need a better system.

Even the educated are stark illiterates.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Insectkiller: 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Fake news

Edo no dey carry last
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by JesseJo: 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
phemmyfour:
When does it become a crime to carry licensed gun?

See question from graduate.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Naija8240: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
This is a f**ked up country. Why do they have to post it online. You take the person to the station and take a statement. Investigates to find out his information.

Do Nigeria police under go training !!

This is sickening
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Tats(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
planetx:
You relocated to America at the age of 9 and you still have a thick Nigerian accent lol.

Correct. I scarcely can believe that this guy relocated at the age of 9. Most people I know who went as kids to either the UK or the US all speak with British or American accents, even though they can tone it down a bit because they speak with their parents at home. But this guy speaks with no iota of American accent.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Judeoxide(m): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Jupiter7:

So people should not come back again to attend weddings or burials. Your comment shows your stupidity.
foolishnes is your linage that's why nairaland is your home
The home of easy insults tribal and religious war..you are the most stupid among all.
Hidiot
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by tifany89(m): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
KosiGee:
Nigeria police are thugs and unprofessional. Why ask mr Odigie to hold the gun in his hands? He has already admitted ownership of the weapon. What’s there to prove?

I want to feel sorry for the man but it could’ve gone horribly wrong for the mattress seller and Odigie.
Mattress was sold to Odigie which he paid for but on receipt of the good, he wasn’t happy with the quality. He asked for a refund which the mattress seller refused. This is the problem.

Odigie was enraged and as a Bini boy who probably was a ‘strong man’ way back in the Uni, he got his toy out and went to prove to the mattress seller that he wasn’t someone to be messed with….

Then it went wrong, police intervened thinking that Odigie was one of the ‘robbers who has been terrorising the neighbourhood’ for ages…they must think they caught a cult boy….things changed when they realised that Odigie actually came from the States and he is a medical doctor.

Lucky man, he would’ve been shot ‘mistakenly’…now he would be taken to the station and he would donate a token to the boys, everybody will be happy and he will happily go back to his wife and new born baby..

The loser here is the mattress seller…the idiot should’ve refunded the money…now he will pay more to the police…I can bet my a grand that the mattress seller is ‘my broda’. He should refund the money and make peace….locking his shop and crossing the Niger bridge won’t solve anything..:Odigie can still send some boys after him when he is safe in the US.
You sound insanely stupid. If not for your bigoted self , you could have atleast watch the video to see when the seller gave his name and stated where he is from. Illiterate lunatic on prowl

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by olu77(m): 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
armyofone:
grin 2nd amendment is universal shebi ?

Lol. It is universal for herdsmen in Naija, others have 0 amendments
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Rhea(f): 4:42am On Aug 03, 2021
Lyddia:
A USA based Nigeria doctor was seriously disgraced by the police/vigilante when he was seen with a gun. He said he uses it for self protection. The man named Larry odigie from Benin, Edo state was arrested when he went to confront a mattress seller to ask for his money back.

Watch the humiliating video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkwhhJoL6aI

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSAC8_Ng-wa/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lies lies lies cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
He is not a medical doctor
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lawrence-odigie-b-sc-m-h-a-170129182
He has no medical degree.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by planetx: 5:43am On Aug 03, 2021
Rhea:

Lies lies lies cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
He is not a medical doctor
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lawrence-odigie-b-sc-m-h-a-170129182
He has no medical degree.
This person is Lawrence while the apprehended guy is Larry. I know the guy is not a doctor but I doubt if he is the research associate in that LinkedIn profile.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 03, 2021
How can you carry a gun in Nigeria when you are not Fulani castle heardsman. Those are the sacred ones permitted to carry weapon in naija.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2021
A WHOLE MEDICAL DOCTOR BASED IN USA BEIN TREATED LIKE ANIMAL IN NIGERIA?DO YU PPL KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A DOCTOR IN USA THE CASH MILLIONS AND THE BRAIN NEEDED? NAIJA PPL ARE REALLY ANIMALS,INSTEAD OF PROBING ORDEAL THEY PUT THE GUY THRU,THEY ARE BUSY WITH MUNDANE TALK.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by 9jaRealist: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2021
KosiGee:
Nigeria police are thugs and unprofessional. Why ask mr Odigie to hold the gun in his hands? He has already admitted ownership of the weapon. What’s there to prove?

I want to feel sorry for the man but it could’ve gone horribly wrong for the mattress seller and Odigie.
Mattress was sold to Odigie which he paid for but on receipt of the good, he wasn’t happy with the quality. He asked for a refund which the mattress seller refused. This is the problem.

Odigie was enraged and as a Bini boy who probably was a ‘strong man’ way back in the Uni, he got his toy out and went to prove to the mattress seller that he wasn’t someone to be messed with….

Then it went wrong, police intervened thinking that Odigie was one of the ‘robbers who has been terrorising the neighbourhood’ for ages…they must think they caught a cult boy….things changed when they realised that Odigie actually came from the States and he is a medical doctor.

Lucky man, he would’ve been shot ‘mistakenly’…now he would be taken to the station and he would donate a token to the boys, everybody will be happy and he will happily go back to his wife and new born baby..

The loser here is the mattress seller…the idiot should’ve refunded the money…now he will pay more to the police…I can bet my a grand that the mattress seller is ‘my broda’. He should refund the money and make peace….locking his shop and crossing the Niger bridge won’t solve anything..:Odigie can still send some boys after him when he is safe in the US.
Lyddia:
Dude should have just stayed in his USA

He’s lucky he was not caught by police in the US…
A black dude with a gun? He would have been lit up like a Christmas tree.

>
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by 9jaRealist: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2021
ib4real95:

Bro! you just spilled out my thoughts. These people are a big fucking disgrace. I'm ashamed to be a Nigerian

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out…
>
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by 9jaRealist: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
A WHOLE MEDICAL DOCTOR BASED IN USA BEIN TREATED LIKE ANIMAL IN NIGERIA?DO YU PPL KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A DOCTOR IN USA THE CASH MILLIONS AND THE BRAIN NEEDED? NAIJA PPL ARE REALLY ANIMALS,INSTEAD OF PROBING ORDEAL THEY PUT THE GUY THRU,THEY ARE BUSY WITH MUNDANE TALK.

grin grin grin

Some Nigerians and inferiority complex…
Any dude shows up and tells you he’s a medical doctor, and you believe him.

A dude who claimed to have lived in the US since he was 9…
But sounds like he has just left his stall at Alaba Market has little credibility!
>
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by 9jaRealist: 11:28am On Aug 04, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
Failed country, see interview, illiterates and dumb untrained people interrogating a sane man.
Must it be posted online?
Did the US post Hushpuppys interogation, abi we feel they didn't record?
We need a better system.

Was it the police that posted it?
How is it different from the George Floyd video in the US posted by bystanders?

Meanwhile, if it was not posted online, would people know things like this happen?
I still do not get this culture of so many Nigerians for secrecy and lack of transparency.

PS: Btw, Hushpuppi’s police questioning is a PUBLIC document in the US…
Those questionings are routinely on TV shows, YouTube channels and websites in the US!

>
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Is he a medical or Native Doctor
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by 406anwulika: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
sad
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

We are trying our best in our own little space, but if given the opportunity, i will make Nigeria a habitable place.
nobody will give you anything. When you're ready you seize the opportunity
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
9jaRealist:

Was it the police that posted it?
How is it different from the George Floyd video in the US posted by bystanders?

Meanwhile, if it was not posted online, would people know things like this happen?
I still do not get this culture of so many Nigerians for secrecy and lack of transparency.

PS: Btw, Hushpuppi’s police questioning is a PUBLIC document in the US…
Those questionings are routinely on TV shows, YouTube channels and websites in the US!

>

Just share hushpuppi's questioning.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious Cult Leader Shot Dead By Security Men In Bori,Rivers State(photos) / 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out / Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.