Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) (50631 Views)

Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) / Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken / Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by 36STATES: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

If at all he's based there, ha can't be acting like an Agbero.

The story has K-leg jare.

Your right.
A USA based doctor will not have time to bother to ask you to return 50.000 Naira.
To the extent of going to recover it with a gun. He comes across like a really bad person.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by abeggnow: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
samwash:
The guy for maintain since he kwn say Nigeria nor be US were you fit carry ur own gun.
also in Nigeria pistols are illegal even if you have a gun license .
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Myself2(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
chris51:
Don't mind these American police and biased against black people. The society allows people to own their guns. They won't do that to a white man.

Girl, did you watch the video upside down ?
The whole thing went down here in Naija

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Judeoxide(m): 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lyddia:
A USA based Nigeria doctor was seriously disgraced by the police/vigilante when he was seen with a gun. He said he uses it for self protection. The man named Larry odigie from Benin, Edo state was arrested when he went to confront a mattress seller to ask for his money back.

Watch the humiliating video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkwhhJoL6aI

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSAC8_Ng-wa/?utm_medium=copy_link
how you go get first hand ticket to safe country like amelika, and still chop liver return. Worse part with gun.
Surviving in Nigeria should be studied in the universities..
We dey try no be small.
Imagine nonsense interrogation.

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by haslaw(m): 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Having a gun for self defense isn't wrong in a useless sh*thole like Nigeria, they should free the man abeg.

You must have typed this statements in a drunken state
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
Originalsly:

The vigilante did a good in questioning him. He said he bought the gun in Lagos.... later said he brought the gun from the US. Gun laws are not the same throughout the US .... each state has it's own. Even as a doctor ... he is not likely to get a gun permit in New Jersey or New York .... let alone to travel with one. Going to get refund by force?... and with 3 phones?... and 2 others? They should be questioned them separately.

They can be questioned no wahala, but we don't need to see the clip.

Those questioning should be of sound mind, taking notes and all, not those radicals asking same questions over again.

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
MIKOLOWISKA:
build the better system na. Abi you think it will fall from heaven?

We are trying our best in our own little space, but if given the opportunity, i will make Nigeria a habitable place.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Cmanforall: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Frankly I can understand why he has s gun. Since I returned to Nigeria I have 3 and I don't intend parting with any.

Nigeria is a lawless wasteland unfit for sane people due to very bad leadership and appalling citizens who are more animal than human
shocked
And I was thinking 1 is already okay
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by faceland: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Since he is American doctor, he would spend money but leave with his life.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by int0x80(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
phemmyfour:
When does it become a crime to carry licensed gun?
Can someone license a gun in Nigeria?
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by potent5(m): 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
DemMannaScam:
What about abba kyari's stupid tailor explanations?

That of Abba Kyari is more ridiculous, I tell you.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
Funny thing is that he can’t try this in the USA
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Frankly I can understand why he has a gun. Since I returned to Nigeria I have 3 and I don't intend to part with any.

Nigeria is a lawless wasteland unfit for sane people due to very bad leadership and appalling citizens who are more animal than human

I'm actually in the process of getting a personal gun. Any idea what it takes to get a license for it?
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
The GUY try carry handgun.
The day I will visit NIGERIA, na ROCKET LAUNCHER and GRENADE I go carry.

All the Vigilante needs to do is to cross examine him and establish facts with the US Embassy.
IF found genuine, he should be released and apologized to.
I can't visit a country like Nigeria now without a ROCKET LAUNCHER.
Who hears about all these mishappenings in Nigeria and still visits ill-prepared.
Only a TREE does that.
Rocket launcher? U dey vess o
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by frog12: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
they are disgracing the MAN !

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by jidxin(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ceenachi:
That's what i like Nigerian police for, they know how to take innocent for Criminal.......

Hear what the police man said "we don't know if he's a armed robber or a kidnapper". And they treated them like this
To be sincere policemen need orientation in this country undecided
The mere possession of gun or firearm already made u criminal cos it is an offence
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
HenryDion:

I'm actually in the process of getting a personal gun. Any idea what it takes to get a license for it?

Police DPO can help

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by frog12: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
THESE people sell substandard products at times !
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by abouzaid: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
KosiGee:
Nigeria police are thugs and unprofessional. Why ask mr Odigie to hold the gun in his hands? He has already admitted ownership of the weapon. What’s there to prove?

I want to feel sorry for the man but it could’ve gone horribly wrong for the mattress seller and Odigie.
Mattress was sold to Odigie which he paid for but on receipt of the good, he wasn’t happy with the quality. He asked for a refund which the mattress seller refused. This is the problem.

Odigie was enraged and as a Bini boy who probably was a ‘strong man’ way back in the Uni, he got his toy out and went to prove to the mattress seller that he wasn’t someone to be messed with….

Then it went wrong, police intervened thinking that Odigie was one of the ‘robbers who has been terrorising the neighbourhood’ for ages…they must think they caught a cult boy….things changed when they realised that Odigie actually came from the States and he is a medical doctor.

Lucky man, he would’ve been shot ‘mistakenly’…now he would be taken to the station and he would donate a token to the boys, everybody will be happy and he will happily go back to his wife and new born baby..

The loser here is the mattress seller…the idiot should’ve refunded the money…now he will pay more to the police…I can bet my a grand that the mattress seller is ‘my broda’. He should refund the money and make peace….locking his shop and crossing the Niger bridge won’t solve anything..:Odigie can still send some boys after him when he is safe in the US.
oga, go back and read the article again, for once, he never pulled out the gun.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Pumpumking: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lyddia:
A USA based Nigeria doctor was seriously disgraced by the police/vigilante when he was seen with a gun. He said he uses it for self protection. The man named Larry odigie from Benin, Edo state was arrested when he went to confront a mattress seller to ask for his money back.

Watch the humiliating video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkwhhJoL6aI

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSAC8_Ng-wa/?utm_medium=copy_link

he probably working for that terrrrorist Midget short man devel call Namdy kanu grin grin grin grin grin
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by seyz91(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
I tell you
Ceenachi:
That's what i like Nigerian police for, they know how to take innocent for Criminal.......

Hear what the police man said "we don't know if he's a armed robber or a kidnapper". And they treated them like this
To be sincere policemen need orientation in this country undecided

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by jidxin(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
The GUY try carry handgun.
The day I will visit NIGERIA, na ROCKET LAUNCHER and GRENADE I go carry.

All the Vigilante needs to do is to cross examine him and establish facts with the US Embassy.
IF found genuine, he should be released and apologized to.
I can't visit a country like Nigeria now without a ROCKET LAUNCHER.
Who hears about all these mishappenings in Nigeria and still visits ill-prepared.
Only a TREE does that.
.....oga see the man is guilty as Bleep....it is an offence , a criminal offence in Nigeria to carry Gun
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Judeoxide:
how you go get first hand ticket to safe country like amelika, and still chop liver return. Worse part with gun.
Surviving in Nigeria should be studied in the universities..
We dey try no be small.
Imagine nonsense interrogation.

So people should not come back again to attend weddings or burials. Your comment shows your stupidity.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by planetx: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
You relocated to America at the age of 9 and you still have a thick Nigerian accent lol.

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Freebandz365: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by drealcivilceno(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
ib4real95:

Bro! you just spilled out my thoughts. These people are a big fucking disgrace. I'm ashamed to be a Nigerian

God bless both of you.

Many people on this forum no get sense, I swear. look at the replies.

It says a lot about Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by aAK1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
The only 2 places an illegal firearm should stay is in your house and and your car. It should be used brought out only in matters of life and death. Not on useless matters like this . The doctor bleeped up.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Godswrath(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
Failed state, look at illiterates posing as security agents.
Nonsense
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by armyofone(m): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
grin 2nd amendment is universal shebi ?

olu77:
The man must believed his 2nd ammendment right extends to Naija
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Baddest006(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
Maximum shi shi
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by lebete3000: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lyddia:
Dude should have just stayed in his USA

Walahi. So many ppl looking for soft targets to frustrate for this naija. Dude thought getting a gun to scare the dude would make him look tough, now he's landed in deep shit.

Lil wayne said: "Be good or be good at it"

If you wan bad, abeg bad finish, no add any trace of good to it, cos you go end up like this man. If you no fit bad, just be a good boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her / Notorious Cult Leader Shot Dead By Security Men In Bori,Rivers State(photos) / Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.