Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,350 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

I Wanted To Travel To Europe- Says Boy 12, Caught Inside Aircraft - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Wanted To Travel To Europe- Says Boy 12, Caught Inside Aircraft (632 Views)

Just Wanted To See It - Says Boy Caught Putting Finger Into Girl's Private Part / Boy, 12, Arrested With Pistol While Shooting Sporadically In Mushin / 'I Wanted To Taste Sex' – 17-year-old Boy Caught With 7-year-old Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanted To Travel To Europe- Says Boy 12, Caught Inside Aircraft by pdppower: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

A 12-year old boy, Precious Augustine, who embarrassed the management of FAAN by sneaking inside an aircraft at Muritala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos, has told the Police he did so in order to travel to Europe for greener pasture.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that Augustine was caught inside the restricted aviation hangar area after he climbed inside a stationed aircraft with registration number, 5N/PPH in an attempt to stowaway to Europe.

However, before the aircraft would take off, he was caught during the routine security checks. He was then handed over the the Police at Airport Division, who interrogated him and he explained his mission of travelling abroad with the aircraft.

On how he beat all the security checks and entered the aircraft, he said he targeted the porous security checks before he sneaked inside the aircraft.
The Police found his action culpable despite his age and subsequently charged him before the Ogba Magistrates Court for the alleged offence.

He pleaded guilty and informed the Court that he had wanted to travel to Europe before he was caught inside the aircraft and arrested.
The prosecutor, DSP Kehinde Ajayi, asked the Court to sentence his accordingly since he admitted that he committed the alleged offence and pleaded guilty.

The Presiding Magistrate, Mrs. A.O. Ajibade, found guilty as charged and sentence him to one week community service or option of N1000 fine over the offence he committed.
Re: I Wanted To Travel To Europe- Says Boy 12, Caught Inside Aircraft by Consciousmind01(m): 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
cool
Re: I Wanted To Travel To Europe- Says Boy 12, Caught Inside Aircraft by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 02, 2021
igbo amaka...
Re: I Wanted To Travel To Europe- Says Boy 12, Caught Inside Aircraft by Olabode971(f): 1:01am On Aug 02, 2021
12yrs old 9ja boy won go hustle 4 europe...

nigerian leaders has fail the entire nation.

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Travel To Europe- Says Boy 12, Caught Inside Aircraft by DDfruitful: 1:11am On Aug 02, 2021
pdppower:

CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

A 12-year old boy, Precious Augustine, who embarrassed the management of FAAN by sneaking inside an aircraft at Muritala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos, has told the Police he did so in order to travel to Europe for greener pasture.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that Augustine was
caught inside the restricted aviation hangar area after he climbed inside a stationed aircraft with registration number, 5N/PPH in an attempt to stowaway to Europe.

However, before the aircraft would take off, he was caught during the routine security checks. He was then handed over the the Police at Airport Division, who interrogated him and he explained his mission of travelling abroad with the aircraft.

On how he beat all the security checks and entered the aircraft, he said he targeted the porous security checks before he sneaked inside the aircraft.
The Police found his action culpable despite his age and subsequently charged him before the Ogba Magistrates Court for the alleged offence.

He pleaded guilty and informed the Court that he had wanted to travel to Europe before he was caught inside the aircraft and arrested.
The prosecutor, DSP Kehinde Ajayi, asked the Court to sentence his accordingly since he admitted that he committed the alleged offence and pleaded guilty.

The Presiding Magistrate, Mrs. A.O. Ajibade, found guilty as charged and sentence him to one week community service or option of N1000 fine over the offence he committed.
This is something to reflect on
Re: I Wanted To Travel To Europe- Says Boy 12, Caught Inside Aircraft by youngblaq: 6:15am On Aug 02, 2021
Pikin wey sopos be "dependant" nain wan go hustle for white man country. Patapata! D country don dabaru finish reach dat little boy reasoning.

Re: I Wanted To Travel To Europe- Says Boy 12, Caught Inside Aircraft by paulolee(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2021
chaaai...he's too small for such risk na

(1) (Reply)

Housemaid Kidnaps Boss’ Children In Lagos, Moves Them To Edo State / How To Report Abuse By Nigerian Army Personnel / Several Injured, Property Destroyed As Gunmen Invade Kogi Community (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.