Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

How To Report Abuse By Nigerian Army Personnel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Report Abuse By Nigerian Army Personnel (615 Views)

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested / How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers / 14-Year-Old Girl Rescued From Sexual Abuse By Lagos State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Report Abuse By Nigerian Army Personnel by LagBlogger(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2021
This is in reaction to the thread about soldiers beating up a young man.

Seen in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6801472/what-army-men-did-fellow

If any soldier or officer of the Nigerian Army violates your rights in any way whether through beating, extortion or vandalism of your property or any other abuse.

Report him/her to the Human Rights Desk of the Nigerian Army.

Make sure you can prove it. That soldier or officer will be in soup.

1 Like

Re: How To Report Abuse By Nigerian Army Personnel by SportsHD: 10:20am On Oct 14, 2021
Yeah right

1 Like

Re: How To Report Abuse By Nigerian Army Personnel by aminusodiq(m): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2021
M
Re: How To Report Abuse By Nigerian Army Personnel by LagBlogger(m): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2021
SportsHD:
Yeah right

Fine don't report if it's you.

Just make sure you have proof of the offence.
Re: How To Report Abuse By Nigerian Army Personnel by Bolaji26(m): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2021
@Iamvetlander
Re: How To Report Abuse By Nigerian Army Personnel by Bornbiafra: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2021
It's now a trend in calabar.....

Below is my experience...

Once certain time last month in calabar ....one akpako car belonging to Nigerian army double cross me and younger brother at about 9.35pm in satellite town calabar ..

Corked their guns and asked us to enter their vehicle..they took us to a nearby bush around imperial college and asked us to open our phones ..

Accused us of yahoo yahoo ....

Searched my phone and my brothers phone then asked us again if we are sure that we are not a yahoo boy ...

The thing they started asking us if we know of any yahoo boys around our house ,...and we said no ...they became angry ,shouted at us and later left us..

Please Nigerian army should watch their members closely as they are turning to something else in calabar ...

Nigerian army command lots of respect and dignity ..they should not allow some fraudulent members to give them a bad name..

This is becoming too much in calabar...

Military police please take note
Re: How To Report Abuse By Nigerian Army Personnel by Iamvetlander(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2021
Bolaji26:
@Iamvetlander

Sir I think I have exceeded my mail limit. I'll try again later

1 Like

Re: How To Report Abuse By Nigerian Army Personnel by iconnecta(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Tha'ts true
Re: How To Report Abuse By Nigerian Army Personnel by Ahmback(m): 7:56am On Oct 15, 2021
Na for u to get fair hearing be the koko. No be to stress body

(1) (Reply)

FUTO Student Arrested For Emptying A Pot Of Hot Water On Her Colleague / Unauthorized Debit On My Account (stanbicibtc) / Chief Uche Nwosu Fingered In The Sponsorship Of Insecurity In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.