Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

Looking For A Girl For Sexual Encounters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For A Girl For Sexual Encounters (550 Views)

Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya / Why Do Men Brag About Their Sexual Encounters With Their Exes/gfs / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Girl For Sexual Encounters by ndi4luv(m): 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
I'm a single guy who lives alone in Atan Ogun state looking for a girl for sexual engagement. She must reside either in Ogun state or close like abule egba, egbeda, command area etc.
I'm a cool headed, down to earth guy, and very skillful in bed grin
Here is my phone number 08160796095 also WhatsApp enabled
Re: Looking For A Girl For Sexual Encounters by Raymonjays007(m): 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
Tbh people from that Atan side no deserve p**sy
grin

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Girl For Sexual Encounters by Aniboo: 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Naso your own sex starving con be ?
Abi olosho spot no d close to ya

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Girl For Sexual Encounters by TheWolfen(m): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
What happen to women around you or if u don't do women in your area then what happen to women you meet on every day life? Dropping your details on a public forum like this makes u look desperate and desperate people are dangerous according to my book
Re: Looking For A Girl For Sexual Encounters by Palazee(m): 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sh*t

Re: Looking For A Girl For Sexual Encounters by DoggoneDogg: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
I have a female goat if you don't mind.
She's submissive, never complains, moans well, likes it from the back & no STDs.

PM
Re: Looking For A Girl For Sexual Encounters by arthurwillia(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
I have a female goat if you don't mind.
She's submissive, never complains, moans well, likes it from the back & no STDs.

PM

Are you talking from your experience with the goat!?
Re: Looking For A Girl For Sexual Encounters by chiiraq802(m): 1:29am On Aug 02, 2021
arthurwillia:

Are you talking from your experience with the goat!?

Re: Looking For A Girl For Sexual Encounters by pansophist(m): 2:30am On Aug 02, 2021
For you to write this simply shows that you really do not know how women think. What you wrote is like a woman saying that she is looking for men that lives close by for financial engagement, of which the man will be the spender of course. grin

I'll even go further. See my guy, women knows that most men are sexually frustrated. They know that fact well. So for a woman reading this, in her head, it is nothing but a rant of a sexually frustrated male that should be avoided, and most likely broke too, the kind she should stay away from. Because for this Naija, it is impossible to be wealthy and be sexually frustrated. No matter how ugly you are, it is one of the cheapest place to fork.

I can bet my life that any message you receive will be from scammers preying on your desperation. Because no man worth sleeping with will expose his phone number publicly, and not be selective about the kind of woman he forks. So my guy, change strategy. This one no be am. At all.

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Dem Say Calling it Tohto Is Not Classy,any True? / What Is the Wrong Impression People Have About you?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.