Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) (39148 Views)

My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl / Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
gracegrace668:

I'm wailing for your children, if you have any or may in the future. It appears if your wife doesn't satisfy you sexually, perhaps you are one of the few that will seek satisfaction from minors.

NwaAmaikpe wannabe, you will know no peace, still. Learn from your mentor and don't respond quoted posts.

You sound so Pained...
Are you among the bitter Feminist wannabes wandering this platform ??

You need to visit a Psychologist..
Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by EngrchidiG25(m): 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
This rape thing is becoming something else
Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by Beey(f): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
Survivingnaija:
If you have dealt with Kenyans, you will know they are the worst set of Africans. Very anyhow people
Most Stupid comment. Like just STFU.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by Beey(f): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
Dumte:
East Africa and sex related issues and like smokers and uncompleted buildings.
If not Kenya, Uganda, Zimbabwe. Is it a curse?
We also ask if Nigeria is cursed when we see the baby factories & constant kidnapping of school children.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by Beey(f): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Nna, ndi Kenya na ajo kwanu njo di egwu
Hata sisi twaelewa Nigeria ni washenzi

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) / Ojukwu’s Niece, 4 Others Arrested For Drug Trafficking (Photo) / Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.