Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Why I Almost Went To Hell" -pastor Chris Oyakhilome Shares His Story - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Almost Went To Hell" -pastor Chris Oyakhilome Shares His Story (1073 Views)

There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Almost Went To Hell" -pastor Chris Oyakhilome Shares His Story by Voice22: 3:05am On Aug 02, 2021
Why I Almost Went To Hell" -Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Shares His Story
Hepzibah1
2d
President of the Believer's LoveWorld, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome shares his experience with God and how negative talking, almost took him to hell.

Here's what Pastor Chris said:

"When you proclaim the Word of God, something happens in the realm of the Spirit and your human eyes cannot see it. You can only see what is happening, with the eyes of you Spirit.

One day, as I was praying in 1981, I was making some very negative statements.As I kept praying, I left my body and I started going down a pitch black tunnel. Then I began hearing myself from above, making negative statements. The more I said them, the deeper I went.

It was my Spirit that was going down. I was going to hell.
It is not everyone that died in their sleep that went to heaven. You don't know what such people were saying.

You see, the Bible says that by your words you shall be justified and by your words, you will also be condemned.

As I kept traveling downwards, I said to myself, "but I am Born Again and I have the Holy Spirit inside me."

When said I this, suddenly I began to be transported upwards because I began to say things that were consistent with God's Word about me. I continued speaking and when I finally got into my body, I began to pant because I knew what had just happened.

Dear Jesus, I knew never again to speak negatively because God let me see the result of negative talking.".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO-qZkD5cyo

Source: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

1 Like

Re: Why I Almost Went To Hell" -pastor Chris Oyakhilome Shares His Story by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:09am On Aug 02, 2021
One day, as I was praying in 1981, I was making some very negative statements.As I kept praying, I left my body and I started going down a pitch black tunnel. Then I began hearing myself from above, making negative statements. The more I said them, the deeper I went.

Somebody praise da Lord........

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Almost Went To Hell" -pastor Chris Oyakhilome Shares His Story by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:10am On Aug 02, 2021
When said I this, suddenly I began to be transported upwards because I began to say things that were consistent with God's Word about me
Somebody give the Lord a BIG hand.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Almost Went To Hell" -pastor Chris Oyakhilome Shares His Story by Staphylococcus: 3:51am On Aug 02, 2021
What's the title of the home video.

1 Like

Re: Why I Almost Went To Hell" -pastor Chris Oyakhilome Shares His Story by Zamboroto: 5:01am On Aug 02, 2021
Omo!
Re: Why I Almost Went To Hell" -pastor Chris Oyakhilome Shares His Story by paxonel(m): 5:04am On Aug 02, 2021
In summary, God kills people to hell simply because they speak mere negative words?

I don't think God is that wicked.

If humans can overlook people's words and don't kill them for their mere words, then something is wrong with this testimony

2 Likes

Re: Why I Almost Went To Hell" -pastor Chris Oyakhilome Shares His Story by petra1(m): 5:45am On Aug 02, 2021
paxonel:
In summary, God kills people to hell simply because they speak mere negative words?

I don't think God is that wicked.

Then youre not very acquainted with the bible

Mat 12:36 — Mat 12:37 (KJV)
36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

James 3:6 (KJV)
6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.
Re: Why I Almost Went To Hell" -pastor Chris Oyakhilome Shares His Story by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Opportunity has come for out children to learn this, pls enrol them today

Re: Why I Almost Went To Hell" -pastor Chris Oyakhilome Shares His Story by paxonel(m): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2021
petra1:

Then youre not very acquainted with the bible

Mat 12:36 — Mat 12:37 (KJV)
36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
the scripture you quoted says in the day of judgement. That implies they didn't give account of their idle words immediately they spoke it, God waited till they died naturally perhaps some of them lived up to 100 years old and eventually died before the judgement.

Now, according to the testimony given by this pastor why would God not wait till the day of judgement after the pastor must have later died naturally before judging him to hell for saying negative words?

Why will God want to kill the pastor prematurely in 1981 ?

Did you read the testimony?
The pastor says he died for mere speaking negative words(not even something serious that warrant death) and if he had not reverted his words he would have remain dead, Does that sound like what God will do?

We need to probe some statements. It is not every statement that are true simply because they spoken by pastor

James 3:6 (KJV)
6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.
whatever negative words the pastor had spoken in that prayer couldn't have come to a point where it could have defiled the body to the extent that will warrant his death.

I mean, a lot of us Christians also pray ignorantly and that will not warrant God to kill us
Re: Why I Almost Went To Hell" -pastor Chris Oyakhilome Shares His Story by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2021
Voice22:
Why I Almost Went To Hell" -Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Shares His Story
Hepzibah1
2d
President of the Believer's LoveWorld, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome shares his experience with God and how negative talking, almost took him to hell.

Here's what Pastor Chris said:

"When you proclaim the Word of God, something happens in the realm of the Spirit and your human eyes cannot see it. You can only see what is happening, with the eyes of you Spirit.

It is not everyone that died in their sleep that went to heaven. You don't know what such people were saying.

You see, the Bible says that by your words you shall be justified and by your words, you will also be condemned.

As I kept traveling downwards, I said to myself, "but I am Born Again and I have the Holy Spirit inside me."

When said I this, suddenly I began to be transported upwards because I began to say things that were consistent with God's Word about me. I continued speaking and when I finally got into my body, I began to pant because I knew what had just happened.

Dear Jesus, I knew never again to speak negatively because God let me see the result of negative talking.".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO-qZkD5cyo

Source: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Re: Why I Almost Went To Hell" -pastor Chris Oyakhilome Shares His Story by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:10am On Aug 02, 2021
That Bible says that by ours words we shall be justified and also condemned, doesn't mean that it's by the words of our mouths and lips, but the words of our hearts.

That's what condemns us!

That's what defiles us!

That's what justifies us.

The things or words that emanate from our hearts, because that's what God hears and what He means by that saying!

Hence Jesus saying to the Pharisees and workers of iniquity:

Matthew 15:7-9 (KJV)

Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
But in vain they do worship me,
teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Therefore God was actually speaking about the words that emanates from one's heart which speaks nothing but the truth about the person and cannot be altered, not that which comes out of someone's mouth and lips which could be pretended and faked by the speaker, and hence not speak the truth about the person as those of the Pharisees and workers of iniquity did. God called it vanity!

So if you like be wicked and a worker of iniquity as the Pharisees, but keep saying from today to the end of this world, "i'm blessed, highly favored, a child of God, i'm going to heaven, etc.", you're only deceiving yourself because that is a lie and vanity. Because the truth is thay you're cursed, highly handicapped, a child of the devil, and for a certainty bound for hell fire if you don't repent!

Such misinterpreted teachings is what has produced a lot of hearers only but not doers of the Word of God, because they think that they're are justified merely by speaking or claiming what the Word of God says with their mouths and lips, despite not keeping the Word of God in their hearts.

Hence their speaking and claiming the Word of God is in vain because their hearts which God listens to and by which they shall be justified are not with God.

So whatever you do or say, ensure that you keep the Word of God and It shall well with you, for Jesus said "blessed are those who hear the Word of God and keep it!' Luke 11:28

You don't have to confess or say it with your lips or mouth to be blessed or justified but just by keeping it!

That's what the Word of God says!

But if you don't, then know for sure, that all your speaking and claiming of the Word of God for your life is nothing but vanity upon vanity in truth!

God bless.
Re: Why I Almost Went To Hell" -pastor Chris Oyakhilome Shares His Story by inumidun2010(m): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2021
HALLELUJAH. .. When I STARTED SPEAKING POSITIVELY about MYSELF due to TEACHINGS I have ACQUIRED, Most PEOPLE around me think it's PRIDE... Well, A TALL MAN shouldn't say he's SHORT to please a MIDGET,
I DECREE POSITIVITY anywhere and anyhow.. If they are not PLEASED, they should blame the CREATOR and not the CREATURE..

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Not Divine But A Man / Prophet Jesus / Pastor Chris To Storm Abuja December 11-15 At National Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.