Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Pastor Chris To Storm Abuja December 11-15 At National Stadium - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris To Storm Abuja December 11-15 At National Stadium (1073 Views)

Pastor Chris To Be Awarded Dsc...doctor Of Science / The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city / Join Pastor Chris To Pray On Yookos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris To Storm Abuja December 11-15 At National Stadium by bobokanis(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2007
You better get ready for this epoch making event: Pastor Chris in Abuja from 11th to 15th December 2007 at the magnificent National Stadium. Its going to be the Word Convention!!!
Re: Pastor Chris To Storm Abuja December 11-15 At National Stadium by iyaaje(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2007
time for anoda monkey business again,offering time,blessing time[b],PRAISE THE LORD SOMEBODY[/b]
Re: Pastor Chris To Storm Abuja December 11-15 At National Stadium by bobokanis(m): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2007
Iya aje why don't you try starting your own church, do the monkey business and lets see how far you can go. Why can't Nigerians learn to celebrate their own. Despite the hatred hauled daily on Saddam Hussein, many of his own still celebrate him even after his death. Please change your mentality and join the winning team. There is nothing you can do about it; the man Pastor Chris has been destined to affect the whole world with the gospel: thats including you!!! Thanks for joining in the campaign unconsciously
Re: Pastor Chris To Storm Abuja December 11-15 At National Stadium by shinystar(m): 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2007
Must we celebrate vanity just because we want to celebrate our own?

I am sure the funky pastor will milk Abuja residents dry and perhaps teach them how to have jerry curl hair.

Please warn him not to despoil our dear National Stadium. The Surulere complex hasn;t recovered from his several crusades there.

Praise the Lord Somebody!
Re: Pastor Chris To Storm Abuja December 11-15 At National Stadium by OMUWUNMI: 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2007
bobokanis:

Iya aje why don't you try starting your own church, do the monkey business and lets see how far you can go. Why can't Nigerians learn to celebrate their own. Despite the hatred hauled daily on Saddam Hussein, many of his own still celebrate him even after his death. Please change your mentality and join the winning team. There is nothing you can do about it; the man Pastor Chris has been destined to affect the whole world with the gospel: thats including you!!! Thanks for joining in the campaign unconsciously
na wetin dey there to celebrate,se na d monkey business of offering time blessing time,abi the jerry curl,abi the way them members dey dress half naked to the church or the big big oyinbo of pastor chris,please i want to know{like pastor chris go talk am in phone}
iya aje has every right to speak out her mind,if you don't like it go meet pastor chris for deliverance,
abeg make i hear word hisses and walks away
Re: Pastor Chris To Storm Abuja December 11-15 At National Stadium by Dios(f): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2007
bobokanis:

You better get ready for this epoch making event: Pastor Chris in Abuja from 11th to 15th December 2007 at the magnificent National Stadium. Its going to be the Word Convention!!!

grin grin grin grin grin I like how you put it "STORM ABUJA" lol.
These pastors are some good psychologists, they got y'all eating sh#t from their palms.
Re: Pastor Chris To Storm Abuja December 11-15 At National Stadium by Aguobi(m): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2007
Hello my brother Bobokanis,

Don't mind those folks who don't know the word of God. The convention will be awesome.
This man Pastor Chris teaches the truth and reality of Gods word. He reveals the spirit of the word of God.
I can't miss the convention, because I know there will be a new release and impartation of spirit.

I am glad to be a member of Believers Loveworld.

Cheer up brethren! The word works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Christian To Date Or Marry A Non-christian? / Is Obama The Antichrist? / Was God Too Lazy Or Careless To Write The Scriptures Himself ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.