Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity (9690 Views)

Ambode Joins Sanwo-olu, Fashola, Others At A Reception For Tinubu After 4 Years / MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot / Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by sweetjohn(m): 7:10am On Aug 02, 2021
Instead of them to include the common man in the street from each regions of the country to discuss this topic, they went and invite politicians who never wanted the unity of this country for their selfish interest
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Klington: 7:10am On Aug 02, 2021
Bunch of clowns.

They have some loots to share.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Hushmoni: 7:10am On Aug 02, 2021
Rochas discussing with his brothers, I see no more peace. Get it in your head
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by divinehand2003(m): 7:10am On Aug 02, 2021
Nairalanders, it is high time we on this forum come together to discuss our unity as a nation. That is the only way we can make meaningful progress in Nigeria.
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Ikpongiton: 7:15am On Aug 02, 2021
Stop all this nonsense.Nigeria will never be united.The best to do now, is to unbundled it for a better result.
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by captainamiedi1: 7:18am On Aug 02, 2021
the unity of the country can only be discussed by the people not some selfish moroons
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by eastOFwest(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2021
SmartPolician:
Unity in diversity is a scam in Nigeria. If we had been genuinely committed to it, Nigeria would have gone far in all facets of life. In a sane country, the government will identity regional strengths and develop them. In Nigeria, mutual suspicion, tribalism and religious fanaticism keep taking the country backwards.

BTW, why pick out Okorocha to discuss Nigeria's unity. I hope the views he will represent are his and not those of the Igbos. I have never seen an igbo politician who feels so inferior to identify with his people as that humpty-dumpty.

Because they know that the unbalanced fellow hates his people even more than Joe Igbokwe and will do anything for a few crumbs, all in an effort to get his seized properties released.
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Ikpongiton: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Hangmnk:
We don't want unity.... Let it happen... I mean the civil war.... Lets see who will endure and persevere... Fcking who will win.
for your mind, you believe the north will win. you will never survive it.
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by 4four(m): 7:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Just like u are saying Abba kyari should come and discuss about police reform
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by seyz91(m): 7:28am On Aug 02, 2021
We don't want unity

Thank you!

Don't stress
Just divide this contraption and be done already
divinehand2003:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/08/02/ganduje-okorocha-fashola-others-to-discuss-nigerias-unity/
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Fejoku: 7:29am On Aug 02, 2021
Waste of time and scarce resources. Nigeria must be divided so those who want modernization can do so while those who prefer sharia and primitivity can remain so. One shouldn't attempt to desire sharia and insist those who don't to stay with them. It is not done anywhere.
What is unity when whole villages are slaughtered and pillaged with no single soldier in sight to protect them. The murderers go Scot-free without the government doing anything about it. Politicians across all regions move on as though it was a community of cockroaches that were decimated. This has been happening for many years with women across different regions protesting but elders, so called leaders and evil politicians continue to pretend they don't see these protests. Hundreds of thousands have been buried in mass graves already and yet no end in sight. Where then is the unity? Enough is enough!
If it will take a war to divide the blood sucking country, so be it. After the war, the survivors can look forward in living in a better country where their lives will have a safety.
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by baloney: 7:35am On Aug 02, 2021
Nigerian unity is infact intact perhaps 24/7, so what?
As we all know problems no dey finish for this life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMYGYlEqlJc
tongue shocked cool
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Myer(m): 7:36am On Aug 02, 2021
thesicilian:
If my eyes no decieve me
And na true be the things my ears dey hear
Politicians and soldiers make meeting
Our country dem won repair
Dem dey make like say
Dem no know
Say na dem a spoil our country so
As dem dey dabaru am dey go
Na so my people dey follow o

[Hook]
I sorry sorry o, I sorry for Nigeria
I sorry sorry o, I sorry for Africa
Sorry sorry o...

They know what the people want to hear and they are going to keep deceiving the masses to bide their time till 2023 election. Which we know Nigerians will vote for APC or PDP again.

The ENDSARS protest started well but ended in a fiasco, whether it was hijacked or human behaviour played out is debatable.

But I'm still hopeful that the ilk of Falz, Mc Macaroni, Seglinks, etc that started the whole protest have not abandoned it. I hope some well-meaning youths are planning something for the next election.
Even if the youths don't win the next election, it's important to make a statement to let the powers that be know that we are a woke generation and we have decided to take matters of our livelihood into our own hands since govt has continued to fail woefully.

I believe the Northern powers that be are seeing the loss of their grip over the South.
Thanks to Buhari we can all now see that Ojukwu was right. The North only cares about the North and how to control the Southern Nigeria.

I personally apologize to every igbo and SS who fought against the North. Why?
Yorubas did not see the intentions of the North early enough. As far as Awolowo and others were concerned Nigeria would have been stronger as a nation than as a divided entity.

But we can now see from all indications that Nigeria was never an entity.
The Northerners see Northern Nigerian as theirs and Southern Nigerian as a way to enrich themselves which explains why they have successfully bought most of the oil blocks and are not willing to let go of the South.

But thanks to Buhari, the South has confirmed the mind and intention of the North which is to continue to rule the rest of the country.
90% of the so called Cabal is made up of Northerners which means the North nore or less own Nigeria and not willing to let go of their control.

I sincerely want to believe the youths are not snoozing and something is brewing for the 2023 elections. 2 years is even too long to wait for a solution for this present Buhari fiasco.

Either Nigeria disintegrates now due to the failure of One Nigeria, or the youths form a formidable opposition against APC and PDP.

We also have to be mindful of the fact the Northerners have a strong backing and Intel by the westerners, especially UK. So some of the new parties that will emanate are probably going to be floated by APC or PDP.
During the last election, Ezekwesili was shocked to find out the her Hope Party was floated by a PDP party.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by seunayantokun(m): 7:39am On Aug 02, 2021
Roja conference. Trash!
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by luizpippo(m): 7:43am On Aug 02, 2021
Dollarized Babariga bullion van, Detective "#175 million Website builder,Statute Builder, 48 houses criminal, Mace thief wants to discuss Nigeria's unity
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by columbus36(m): 7:43am On Aug 02, 2021
They gathering of thieves, to discuss the faith of a failed & unredeemable entity.
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Onyxberyl: 7:46am On Aug 02, 2021
Ceenachi:
All these name you mention are like this undecided
I'm even asking/wondering why Okoroawusa for the SE. Dead on arrival, nothing's gonna come out of it.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2021
thesicilian:
If my eyes no decieve me
And na true be the things my ears dey hear
Politicians and soldiers make meeting
Our country dem won repair
Dem dey make like say
Dem no know
Say na dem a spoil our country so
As dem dey dabaru am dey go
Na so my people dey follow o

[Hook]
I sorry sorry o, I sorry for Nigeria
I sorry sorry o, I sorry for Africa
Sorry sorry o...
Femi Kuti

1 Like

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Seniorwriter(m): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2021
Bola146:

we believe that Governor Ganduje has a lot of experience to share with Nigerians being a product of the premier University of Ibadan though born in Kano.

Please remove him, all his words, actions and speech will be filled with corruption please sad he is just a bad example for the youths

luizpippo:
Dollarized Babariga bullion van, Detective "#175 million Website builder,Statute Builder, 48 houses criminal, Mace thief wants to discuss Nigeria's unity

4four:
Just like u are saying Abba kyari should come and discuss about police reform

Very very bad example to our society...
Are these characters a true represents that can discuss on behalf of the citizens? Hell No......

We need young visionary leaders in Nigeria.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Ebuka65: 7:54am On Aug 02, 2021
Nigeria division not unity.. discuss about referendum and nothing else
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 02, 2021
When it comes to talking and playing platitudes they're all involved. What unity? When there is NO justice or fairness? When oppressors are glorified and ethnic supremacists lord it over all others?

We never ready yet
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by EmekaBlue(m): 7:59am On Aug 02, 2021
All of them are very stupid
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by mekusmanuel(f): 8:02am On Aug 02, 2021
Deceivers. Ndi ara
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by ogechchukwu: 8:02am On Aug 02, 2021
Let the igbos go we are a dot nation .

Hence other tribes sees no good in us .

Allow us the igbos to go ..

We are tired of being the slave in Nigeria.

When we go our economy power will be on our people .

Not on oil .

Or else allow the igbo language people to rule Nigeria for a change.

PETER OBI .

We need business minded people to rule not military.

""""""""""Rulers """
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by hohafrank(m): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2021
Can good thing come these rogues?
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Olabode971(f): 8:20am On Aug 02, 2021
grin grin grin. Unity my foot.

Unity that has already been defeated since 1966..

Divide diz scandalous marriage called Nigeria and let everyman man up for his own nation.

Nigeria don gooooo since 1966.
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by kindlyheart: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2021
they are just trying to secure their business.
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by akdjr(m): 8:39am On Aug 02, 2021
Fashola the president in waiting
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by Skillsnigeria: 8:49am On Aug 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2021
Why Okorocha?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede / FG Disburses N105.5 Billion For 260 Roads Repairs Nationwide / 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.