Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! (16484 Views)

Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle / I Need A Loan Of #500,000 To Boost My Farm. / How To Speak With Confidence & Master Public Speaking In Few Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by izzyybothe17: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
MAKE MONEY

MONEY GIVES YOU CONFIDENCE

YOUR VOICE AND STEPS WILL CHANGE AUTOMATICALLY

Money shouldn’t be a confidence booster, what happens if at a time , he runs out of money ; then his confidence is gone. We all should be confident about our very self and not an asset be a determining factor

1 Like

Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by iyenebari(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Feed your brain with positive things,read educative books and stay away from the negative people.
Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by Muhylonaire007: 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Drink lucozade boost

1 Like

Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by Evii: 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bro, I had the same problem growing up but now I've outgrown it and if you apply my simple solution it'll surely work for you too.

It's simply to appear and talk more in public especially with those above your peer group.

Try this and thank me later...
Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by colizee(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Work out bro...... Wake up early, go for jugging.

I promise you in no time you will feel ontop of the world.

I no sey make you go carry weight o!!!.... Work out!!! there is a difference.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by Nicerazor(m): 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Try the gym it works like magic, you socialize with new set of people and pushing will help break your limits.
youngking22:
The first step is stepping out from your comfort zone. Register at a gym and mingle there, trust me I was once like you but guys at the gym will motivate you, from there your confidence will elevate...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by rave401: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Simple. Make money
Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by Kingsleystunner(m): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
GeneralKoko:
Dear Nairalanders I come I peace .

I have been a victim of betrayal so many times and my upbringing is faulty hence I have a very lowwww esteem.
Talking to people is very difficult now and I really need confidence to achieve my goals for life.

Please how do I boost my confidence and

overcome low self esteem

Start singing I have confidence in you Jesus I have confidence in you anytime any day
U will see that you will surely have confidence
Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by rita25(f): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
go to market buy plenty cow and goat liver meat come home cook am chop all alone then see your confidence level rise na liver u dey lack wen you chop liver you go get confidence wella grin
Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by Iamolukorede(m): 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
TBH, I love your questions and to be very candid with you. Building self confidence is not rocket science and have read alot of submission and pple opening up position on how you can build one, yet you can pick the one that best suits and you think can work for you as you journey.

Do you read books ? If you don't, try and get good books, you can try first. The 48 laws of power by Robert Greene. A good book I must say and another is " tough time don't last, tough pple do by Robert Schuller get this books and read. I mean read as this will help you at it.

Stop bad habits, what ever bad habits you must have being engaged for some time now stop it. Smoking, drinking alcohol frequently, sleeping around with women on a daily or masturbations. Don't get me totally wrong not all this things are illegitimate but not all are expedient.

Make Good friends, go for seminar, infact some are for free and some you can pay just token and when you engaged people look straight in the face or eyes and speak to them.

Do you like prayer ?.. if you don't, start every of your day with prayer and ask the higher forces for that thing you know you lack, I know you lack not confidence alone.. you know those things right? Add them, see Hebrew 10:35 then boom lack of confidence will begin to fizzle out ... Do this consistently and Don't bother to thank me later !!

See you at the top ...

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by OhiOfIhima: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hezzyluv:
By telling yourself l need to boost my confidence. And start boosting it. That's all no one can do it for you except you boost it by yourself. "The best way to cut a tree, is to cut it" The only one that can stop you is you.

I hardly talk to people but now, I don't care oo.. I realized people no send you unless you talk.
Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by Halle000: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
GeneralKoko:

I have been a victim of betrayal so many times and my upbringing is faulty hence I have a very lowwww esteem.
Talking to people is very difficult now and I really need confidence to achieve my goals for life.

Please how do I boost my confidence and overcome low self esteem

ALL WHAT YOU HAVE READ HERE SOME MIGHT WORK FOR YOU WHILE SOME MIGHT NOT BUT LISTEN AND LET ME GIVE YOU THE ONE SURE WAY TO BOOST YOUR CONFIDENCE

When self esteem is low then there are factors that makes it low. i get it that your upbringing might have give you some PTSD but let deal with the low self esteem first.

Follow my instruction for a whole week and see if it works for you , please don't forget to comeback here for a review after a week

AS FROM TODAY STOP GIVING A F'K ABOUT ANYTHING

DO YOU HEAR ME WELL? STOP GIVING A F**K ABOUT THE RICH, THE POOR, THE UGLY AND THE BEAUTY BY NOT COMPARING YOUR SELF TO ANY OF THESE
JUST LEAVE YOUR LIFE WITHOUT BREAKING ANY LAWS OF THE LAND ..SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT WHAT OTHERS WILL MAKE OF IT
STOP GIVING A F**K FOR A WHOLE WEEK

Then your inner eyes will begining to tear even when you see soldier you go wan slap am if he misbehave

secondly, look at the mirror every morning and start by calling yourself the best names that you will like people to call you, hype yourself whenever your esteem is low.

just try this for a week and i will tell you more later.

You are strong and God has put a lot in you which you need to unleash now before its too late.

Go gaga grin

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by ikdaddy01(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
Go and start teaching, sunday school pupils, family children, lesson pupils, sports teens, etc You ll grow from there.
Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by mrdino(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
GeneralKoko:

1. Invest in yourself (especially in acquiring knowledge or skills).
2. Have it at the back of your mind that everyone has his/her weakness(es), the only person that appears to be infallible or confident has only succeeded in managing his/her weakness(es).
3. Work with the knowledge that no matter who you are, there's someone (or people) out there who admire you.
4. Set achievable targets/goals for yourself, you will grow in confidence as you achieve them.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by majorbravo: 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Kriss216:
One of the advantages of 4.20, it makes you retain your self esteem as a man.

It's rare to find a man with low esteem these days, all thanks to Buhari's breeze.

Everybody eyes dey chook now. Red eyes everywhere.
what is 4.20
Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by CHARLESTON007(m): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
Take a blunt then hit the gym or if you no fit go gym just 100 push ups daily and spend your time doing something productive by productive I mean things that are directed towards your goal. Do this daily for 3 months and see a massive difference in your mindset. It worked wonders for me smiley it just might do the same for you

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by ebuclassic18(m): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
if hunger wire you that spirit go leave u
Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by Wheezy123(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Workout/Gym to look good
Dress well and smart
Eat well and healthy
Don't talk too much
Make money by working harder
Pray every morning
Enjoy your own company
Expect rejections.
Motivate yourself.

While u may feel like you're having a low self esteem, others will see u as a "dangerous guy" and won't wanna fvck with u.

And you'll get more female attractions, more respect and automatically the confidence boosts.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by CHARLESTON007(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
This has got to be the best advice . Saying what ever the fuchk you want without fear of what people might think is like a super power once you get used to doing it.you are your own person with your own unique experiences express yourself how ever you want. go crazy
Halle000:

ALL WHAT YOU HAVE READ HERE SOME MIGHT WORK FOR YOU WHILE SOME MIGHT NOT BUT LISTEN AND LET ME GIVE YOU THE ONE SURE WAY TO BOOST YOUR CONFIDENCE

When self esteem is low then there are factors that makes it low. i get it that your upbringing might have give you some PTSD but let deal with the low self esteem first.

Follow my instruction for a whole week and see if it works for you , please don't forget to comeback here for a review after a week

AS FROM TODAY STOP GIVING A F'K ABOUT ANYTHING

DO YOU HEAR ME WELL? STOP GIVING A F**K ABOUT THE RICH, THE POOR, THE UGLY AND THE BEAUTY BY NOT COMPARING YOUR SELF TO ANY OF THESE
JUST LEAVE YOUR LIFE WITHOUT BREAKING ANY LAWS OF THE LAND ..SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT WHAT OTHERS WILL MAKE OF IT
STOP GIVING A F**K FOR A WHOLE WEEK

Then your inner eyes will begining to tear even when you see soldier you go wan slap am if he misbehave

secondly, look at the mirror every morning and start by calling yourself the best names that you will like people to call you, hype yourself whenever your esteem is low.

just try this for a week and i will tell you more later.

You are strong and God has put a lot in you which you need to unleash now before its too late.

Go gaga grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by Kay25(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
GeneralKoko:

Accept jesus christ as your Lord and personal saviour then get baptised in the holyspirit ..nothing more makes you confident in the midst of any trial,travail ,adversity though things will shake you up but u do have a firm ground in God's love..that's the real assurance

1 Like

Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by KaptainAfrika: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lucozade boost ?
Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by gentleibraheem(m): 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
I Have Similar Problem. and I think it is due to historical (Consistent) brokeness grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by marsup: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
Drink lucozade boost.
Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by razzydoo(m): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
Talk to a motivational speaker, Lol. Better still, read because readers are leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by DigitB: 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
By making money.
Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by Staphylococcus: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
GeneralKoko:

Alcohol!

I am in same shoes. But whenever I am tipsy to limit,. I start giving that you did believe I am naturally open.

You just need meet me when I am not tipsy and you will feel I am dead and dumb.
Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Take Lucozade boost.
Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by zolajpower: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
GeneralKoko:

Lucozade boost ni o Le se. My guy drink lucozade boost
Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by EmekaBlue(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
MAKE MONEY

MONEY GIVES YOU CONFIDENCE
omo na 100bucks bundles i dey see so wey join with yeye naira

That's big money...oh God i need money
Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
Stand up for yourself more and don’t just accept oppression

1 Like

Re: How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! by Najdorf: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nairaland and useless/unhelpful advice day like 5 & 6

OP you would be lucky to find your answer here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families / Breaking: Former IG Chief Sunday Adewusi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.