Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Ikama Kato Remanded For Insulting Buhari, Boss Mustspha On Facebook - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikama Kato Remanded For Insulting Buhari, Boss Mustspha On Facebook (16209 Views)

Ikamu Hamidu Kato Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Insulting Buhari, SGF / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" / "Saraki, Atiku Cannot Beat Buhari" - Boss Mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikama Kato Remanded For Insulting Buhari, Boss Mustspha On Facebook by aylive02(m): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Ladies and gentlemen, can you all remember what our precious darling president GEJ once said?

God blessings be upon that man forever. He was a rare breed of human.
his led people to voting the Daura President. They are both clueless
Re: Ikama Kato Remanded For Insulting Buhari, Boss Mustspha On Facebook by kraftysprouts: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
What is his charge? Insulting the 2 useless leaders?
Re: Ikama Kato Remanded For Insulting Buhari, Boss Mustspha On Facebook by Tecno66: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Obagreatdatoye:
This country is doom....so we can just express our mind the way we feel again...so sad.
The system has collapsed. What did they not call Jonathan and still moved freely?
Re: Ikama Kato Remanded For Insulting Buhari, Boss Mustspha On Facebook by primetyme: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
Not like I’m a fan of any but between Jonathan and Bullhari. I think Jona was more insulted and you 2faced hypocrites talking issh up there the comment section better not act like you weren’t part of it. Who arrested your stinking asses or even threatened to?

At least we know who the real evil is now. One listens and bows to public opinion/outcry and the other’s got hearing issues. �

Jokers!
Re: Ikama Kato Remanded For Insulting Buhari, Boss Mustspha On Facebook by authority2006(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
LuQuLuQu:
And the same woman; , niece, Nlpolicewoman, ilovedemmanna will continue to defend her darling daddy?

It's a shame really!

Penguin2:
Freedom of speech is dead!

And zombies will still extol their darling daddy.

I hope when tomorrow comes and the table turns on them to be the ones prosecuted, they will still rationalize and justify these actions?

Only if you guys knew how to read and comprehend, you would see that his travails had nothing to do with Buhari or SGF at all.
PDP, his party suspended him which was wrong to begin with. You saw nothing wrong with that!

Buhari, SGF or APC didn't arrest him, they didn't take him to court, they didn't remand him in prison. Direct your anger and wailing to his party, PDP that found him guilty.

ogbuefi677:
We're back to 1984

What do you know about 1984? All these local historians sef!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikama Kato Remanded For Insulting Buhari, Boss Mustspha On Facebook by OLULAW: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hearty congratulations to Nigerians for voting twice to keep Badhari into Aso Rock. This is the change you desired. Long May you continue to vote stupidly for stupid leaders. grin grin grin
Re: Ikama Kato Remanded For Insulting Buhari, Boss Mustspha On Facebook by authority2006(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Jostoman:
Nigerians really enter one chance from APC and this calamity government hand.
collinsVP:
Asslicking everywhere.
The last time I checked, words do not kill like Buhari's actions and in actions do.

Critics of this government are handled like they were national emergency grin

primetyme:
Not like I’m a fan of any but between Jonathan and Bullhari. I think Jona was more insulted and you 2faced hypocrites talking issh up there the comment section better not act like you weren’t part of it. Who arrested your stinking asses or even threatened to?Jokers!

You're all hypocrites. I showed you below where his party betrayed him by finding him guilty.
Show me where Buhari or SGF was involved?

Not long after the video trended, the Hong chapter of the PDP suspended Kato for using vulgar language, adding that the party frowned on his vituperations against the SGF, a renowned figure from the council.
Re: Ikama Kato Remanded For Insulting Buhari, Boss Mustspha On Facebook by NOGRUDGES(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
Grace001:

Thanks, I say amen. No calamity will befall your household too.

To those useless good nothing people who have the constitutional power to make positive changes but refuse to do so, they will mourn over their family while they are alive. So shall it be

Amen
Re: Ikama Kato Remanded For Insulting Buhari, Boss Mustspha On Facebook by Anaerobi(m): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
That is North for u.

Truth is far from them
Re: Ikama Kato Remanded For Insulting Buhari, Boss Mustspha On Facebook by chriscrosss(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
God will punish buhari..your generation will never know peace..come and arrest me..illetrate with no sense..just imagine cow rearer..opportunist..
Re: Ikama Kato Remanded For Insulting Buhari, Boss Mustspha On Facebook by mechanics(m): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
Since he apologized, they should have forgiven him.
Re: Ikama Kato Remanded For Insulting Buhari, Boss Mustspha On Facebook by gawu1: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ynix:

Decree 4 at work
If Decree 4 work is to punish those who misuse free speech, then it's a welcome idea. Imagine someone saying to you in the name of exercising free speech that you are a useless man or bastard.
Re: Ikama Kato Remanded For Insulting Buhari, Boss Mustspha On Facebook by gawu1: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
post=104338162:

Ogbuefi and the boys, learn how to read before commenting to save yourselves from online embarrassment. It takes only 25 seconds to read this thread before you comment, but for where.
So you couldn't see in this short story that it was your party of looters PDP that suspended the guy?
Hatred for your country is worse than HIV o!
All of you, See where your[b] cho cho cho[/b] has led you to now
What a shame.
Did you expect better comments from those children of hates and perdition?
Drinking Nnamdi Kanu's urine have blocked their reasoning and comprehension faculties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikama Kato Remanded For Insulting Buhari, Boss Mustspha On Facebook by Ynix(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
gawu1:

If Decree 4 work is to punish those who misuse free speech, then it's a welcome idea. Imagine someone saying to you in the name of exercising free speech that you are a useless man or bastard.
I only have one question, are you a notherner, if yes then I presume your perspective is coming from ethnical sentiments
Re: Ikama Kato Remanded For Insulting Buhari, Boss Mustspha On Facebook by gawu1: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ynix:
I only have one question, are you a notherner, if yes then I presume your perspective is coming from ethnical sentiments
You have declared your motive
Re: Ikama Kato Remanded For Insulting Buhari, Boss Mustspha On Facebook by kwalakwala123(f): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Baawaa:

Are they not useless

You too want them to come and carry you to court, so you can explain how useless they are in the court room abi.... Continue oo
Re: Ikama Kato Remanded For Insulting Buhari, Boss Mustspha On Facebook by kwalakwala123(f): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
Penguin2:
Freedom of speech is dead!

And zombies will still extol their darling daddy.

I hope when tomorrow comes and the table turns on them to be the ones prosecuted, they will still rationalize and justify these actions?

Freedom of speech is not insult and calling people names oo... Will you like anybody to insult your parents in the name of freedom of speech.... When you insult people in power, does it occurs to you that they have families
Re: Ikama Kato Remanded For Insulting Buhari, Boss Mustspha On Facebook by kwalakwala123(f): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
Grace001:
If you talk, you die, and if you remain silent, you die. So, speak out and die.

Useless good for nothing unfortunate people ruling Nigeria, I Dey work come carry me.

Talking is different from insulting people especially those who are older than you.... What goes around comes around...... Learn to express yourself without using harsh words, it doesn't make you look or Appear smarter than others
Re: Ikama Kato Remanded For Insulting Buhari, Boss Mustspha On Facebook by PointZerom: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
Baawaa:

Are they not useless

Even Robert Mugabe's corpse is more useful than those two failures.
Re: Ikama Kato Remanded For Insulting Buhari, Boss Mustspha On Facebook by PointZerom: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
kwalakwala123:

Freedom of speech is not insult and calling people names oo... Will you like anybody to insult your parents in the name of freedom of speech.... When you insult people in power, does it occurs to you that they have families

When you promise me security and you didn't provide the security, are you a failure or a winner?
Re: Ikama Kato Remanded For Insulting Buhari, Boss Mustspha On Facebook by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
grin

Nice one
Re: Ikama Kato Remanded For Insulting Buhari, Boss Mustspha On Facebook by Poleski: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
The incompetent corrupt tribalistic nepotistic murderous Fulani jihadist dead-man-walking dictator, Buhari, strikes again!
Re: Ikama Kato Remanded For Insulting Buhari, Boss Mustspha On Facebook by space9880: 8:22am On Aug 03, 2021
I love this, the northerners eyes are opening gradually they cannot remain fools forever let them keep arresting their selves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngozi Olejemes' ₦1.3 Billion Trial Stalled As The Ex-NSITF Boss ‘Slumps At Home’ / Wigwe: Governors Mourn Ex-access Bank CEO / Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.