Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later (19376 Views)

Abubakar Aliyu: $1.2 Billion Zungeru Dam For Inauguration Next Year / Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity / Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by olisaEze(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2021
Serial debtors, ona don pay China finish? grin

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by Proflere: 8:25am On Aug 02, 2021
Hilarious ����
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by doctore212(m): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2021
I need olosho
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by pickatyouu: 8:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Governors over to you guys.
Una go just dupe una selves.
State government will build inferior roads at outrageous amounts and government will take a life time to pay and even claim they paid more.
It's a win win for federal and state government.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by easyfem(m): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Seriously I laugh when I read diz ... U mean the state gov that own several months salary .... Now I believe Nigeria gov are evil and they know the truth , they just blind themselves to the truth

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:27am On Aug 02, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Buhari scam of a government.

Do it at your own peril.

Weting concerned the dullarrd with road construction. He's more about Bandits, terrorists and cow welfare.

One of the disadvantages of reading comments on NL, some are just inappropriate at a time.
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2021
APC and lies. You will not pay later, but will leave the debt for incoming governments that will take over. This man keeps borrowing, he has rendered NIGERIA use*less, driving investors away.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by ignis: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2021
Later can be 2050
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by almarthins(m): 8:31am On Aug 02, 2021
Ekez:
Una go pay later abi grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na beta federal scam. You go see as Dem go dey drag them to pay up
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by obyrich(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2021
Okezie Ikpeazu please proceed with the road projects you claimed were barred by FG in Aba.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by ADUBA1(m): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2021
This one you are praising wike, I hope he is not planning to join your useless APC
post=104339191:
Wike never regretted this singular act from the president.
He will continue to talk about this huge and great achievement for we at PH till his last days on earth.
Other wise governors that care for the citizens they govern will rush to do this right NOW.

President Talk and Do.
We @[b][/b] talk with facts,
REAL FACTS that disturb and injure children of hate, frustrations and perdition, AKA Enemies of Nigeria.

If they don't have anything to counter your FACTS with, then they resort to abusing their mothers.
Awon werey 100%
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by Jrevelation(m): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2021
nzeobi:
Back and forth government.
About 3 years ago you told them to stop doing federal roads.

You see country is just going up & down like crazy

I'm tired of this country aswear
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by udemzyudex(m): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2021
Scam
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2021
We have told you people central control is not working but you people will keep arguing. Well this is a good example. Even State and Local Governments need to allow Community Development Committees have access to State Development Funds and only get project approval from State House of Assembly Committees.

To foster quick development.
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2021
nzeobi:

Don't mind them.
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by udemzyudex(m): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2021
Ekez:

Any time I wake up and remember say I still dey Nigeria
I go dey provoke any how

The thing dey pain me wella

You wan die? grin
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by dangoteinlaw: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2021
Advance fee fraud lol
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by redsun(m): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2021
All the strategic posts on the country are held by the cow heads. Infrastructural management is tantamount to managing the country itself. It's highly strategic, complex, time-consuming and requires someone with a human brain to manage it.
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2021
Hmmm, the roads are sooo bad
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by Davinity: 8:50am On Aug 02, 2021
post=104339191:
Wike never regretted this singular act from the president.
He will continue to talk about this huge and great achievement for we at PH till his last days on earth.
Other wise governors that care for the citizens they govern will rush to do this right NOW.

President Talk and Do.
We @[b][/b] talk with facts,
REAL FACTS that disturb and injure children of hate, frustrations and perdition, AKA Enemies of Nigeria.

If they don't have anything to counter your FACTS with, then they resort to abusing their mothers.
Awon werey 100%.

If that is the way your brain interpreted our post to you.
Then good for you boy.
Congrats and be happy tongue
Nice day!
Are you in Port Harcourt?
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by Judolisco(m): 8:53am On Aug 02, 2021
Last last u go say make normal citizens start dey construct road for una
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 02, 2021
As far as Buhari is concerned, there is no funds for federal roads construction, all funds will be channelled towards completing projects in Niger Republic who are "my first cousins."
So, Governors help yourself out! grin
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by amuwo1980: 9:05am On Aug 02, 2021
Where are these roads for Christ sake ? Maybe they are all up in the north for I can’t see any in the east .
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by Juicy001: 9:06am On Aug 02, 2021
Na how Japanese dey talk am again...

Noi shi nai...
Noi Kain nai..

(Good thinking, bad product)
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by captainamiedi1: 9:07am On Aug 02, 2021
In summary, the FG is broke. they can't carry out any project for now. so state use ur money to do it. when China approve another loan, they will pay you back
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by atiku07(m): 9:07am On Aug 02, 2021
Now i agreed Buhari is a mumu man! with no sense of direction. He specifically gave an order 2years ago for state not to touch Federal roads that no refunds would be made on such job now we have a policy summersault. Why running a country as if you are running your father's estate. policy summersault left and right.

Buhari is a big minus to Nigeria i swear
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by Hendtime: 9:07am On Aug 02, 2021
Confused set of people
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by freemanq(m): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2021
Story
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by eastOFwest(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2021
nzeobi:

It's not by just making statements for press. There has to be an established procedure about how the state governments will go about fixing these federal roads. A minister cannot just make a statement, then expect governors to start spending billions on a project where there is no established procedure, signed and vetted, on how they will get the money back. Tomorrow same minister will turn round and say he was only referring to Kebbi state o, that he didn't ask Abia State to touch federal road. What about dispute process incase the fg is not happy with amount being billed to them by the state as per quality of work done?
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later by maxzzo1(m): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2021
Thot Fashola told d governors not to touch Fed road again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Consumers Kick As FG Raises Prices Of Prepaid Meters / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) / Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.