Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" (47291 Views)

Avoid Lendha Loan Company. These Guys Are Crooks And Unprofessional / JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt / Two 'high Profile' Boko Haram Commanders Killed In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by IVORY2009(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
millionboi:
$1M broke again?

Yes ofcourse, lives in highly rated expensive hotels in Victoria Island for months, drives the best cars, sleeps with and woman of his choice, weed, wine all expensive night clubs in VI without no investment, definitely he is heading to been broke from 1 million dollars hit.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by ThuGGeR147: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Guy just dey look, 20yrs time, na davido go go pick am up from airport..... People plenty wey go support in raising the funds, if the need be!... grin[quote author=eins1teine post=104348923][/quote]
Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by Judolisco(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
obojememe:
smart monkey don't monkey around with another monkey's banana...
u are stealing and flaunting it...that's dumb
that's because they don't see what they do as stealing
Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by sematec(m): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
With this kind statement, naija politicians stealing money abroad go start to dey humble. to go. Well he break the record.
Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by sylve11: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Adakintroy:
Hush puppy was a man after many nigerians heart.

Nigerians will avoid you when you get caught. Them no get heart for bad thing. But na them like to cheer the thing pass.

The guy be role model until them cash am. Now every one is a Nigerian prophet always predicting what has come to pass like "I knew it"

You tell no lies with the bolded part. cool
Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by IVORY2009(m): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
olusheye12:

Lol!
Fear Nigerians!

Am telling you, the name Nigeria now outside the country rings a bell, if you are holding the green passport or wants to do business, it is so unfortunate, the rate at which our youths wants to get rich at all cost, is nothing to write home about.
Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by georgeakins: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I already knew hushpupi downfall will come, it was already too obvious that a little kid would predict it.

I wonder why scammers/fraudsters don't like living a low-key life since they know that their money isn't genuine.

It is not easy living a low key life with the kind of wealth they amass without working .

Can't you see the way pastors and politicians flaunt wealth?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by ThuGGeR147: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
I paid my dues brah, no hard feelings..... Been there, seen that & Did that too.... Only if you knew me. Lol.... Cheers bro... Naija failed us big time... Put the blame game on the government, stop coming for me, I ain't Buhari or neither am I kyari... grin
EdoFirstBorn:

You are a kid who watches too many movies and uses too much substances.

But don't worry after you get arrested and imprisoned let's see how this your fantasy plays out in your life

Talkative

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by EdoFirstBorn(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
ThuGGeR147:
I paid my dues brah, no hard feelings..... Been there, seen that & Did that too.... Only if you knew me. Lol.... Cheers bro... Naija failed us big time... Put the blame game on the government, stop coming for me, I ain't Buhari or neither am I kyari... grin

Firstly learn to speak and type proper English. Maybe if you had graduated secondary school instead of dropping out you would know how to properly punctuate and articulate your thoughts.

Lastly like I said , after you are arrested and imprisoned then we would like to see you act out your fantasy.

Kid.

I suggest you go back and finish secondary school so you can get into any university or polytechnic.

It will help your thinking ability

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by GreyLaw(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
IVORY2009:

Am telling you, the name Nigeria now outside the country rings a bell, if you are holding the green passport or wants to do business, it is so unfortunate, the rate at which our youths wants to get rich at all cost, is nothing to write home about.

I don't think Nigerians are worse than Indians when it comes to fraud. Nigerians get the worst hit because they are...you know... black.

Plus, Nigerians have very poor manners abroad. Even in hospital settings, you could easily notice a nigerian who grew up in Nigeria. That disrespectful tone is usually there. Lol... Some of us are completely different anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by tim0891: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
What of za tailor fa
Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by RussellRutherfo: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I already knew hushpupi downfall will come, it was already too obvious that a little kid would predict it.

I wonder why scammers/fraudsters don't like living a low-key life since they know that their money isn't genuine.

You can't be stealing all that kind of huge funds and stay low key.

What else the "joy" that Satan will use to expose them All through the night you are scamming and during the day he goes to chill spots where you can find the daughters of Eve and sons of mammon which heighten his ego to continually show off.

There is nothing else he has to do in the day aside to at least feel some "inner type of happiness" from all that huge fund he has stolen. You want him to be "preaching" after all that massive stolen fund lying around the corner. Na this type thing him go dey do. You won't blame him. Let's just hope he repents now and accept Jesus and turn around 360 so he doesn't die in the state of fraud and miss out on eternal life. He is even is caught. There is a chance for him to repent of his sins now.
Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by hanson27(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Achievement, lol....

We provide electricity to the city.....CHEAP ELECTRICITY FOR SMART PEOPLE......Check my signature. Thanks for your patronage!!!
Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by smartNerd: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Teamwork is the ability to work together
toward a common vision, the ability to direct
individual accomplishments toward
organizational objectives. It is the fuel that
allows common people to attain uncommon
results. -- Andrew Carnegie
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by IVORY2009(m): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
GreyLaw:

I don't think Nigerians are worse than Indians when it comes to fraud. Nigerians get the worst hit because they are...you know... black.

Plus, Nigerians have very poor manners abroad. Even in hospital settings, you could easily notice a nigerian who grew up in Nigeria. That disrespectful tone is usually there. Lol... Some of us are completely different anyway.

Indians are way better you know why because to some extent their colour is almost white, like you rightly said because of our black skin, just do a little Google search and type "Nigerian Prince" and see what comes up, it's that bad, the leaders are to be blamed, corruption is they say starts from the top level.
Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by Bhol28: 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
simbaleo:
Arrested with £29million in cash? Na so. Even Diezani didn't have that much on her
I tire o
Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by ThuGGeR147: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
obrigado grande idiota.
EdoFirstBorn:

Firstly learn to speak and type proper English. Maybe if you had graduated secondary school instead of dropping out you would know how to properly punctuate and articulate your thoughts.

Lastly like I said , after you are arrested and imprisoned then we would like to see you act out your fantasy.

Kid.

I suggest you go back and finish secondary school so you can get into any university or polytechnic.

It will help your thinking ability
Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by ArcFresky(m): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Hmm. Stay legal, stay strong. #toobad

Sided body Trucks and full cover body trucks available for Hire. 3.5 Tonnes, 5 tonnes, 7 Tonnes, 10 tonnes, 15 tonnes, 20 tonnes, 25 Tonnes and 30 Tonnes all available
See Signature for Contact and Whatsapp, thank you.
Location?
Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by Karemarealty288(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
ThuGGeR147:
Hushpuppy don make name for himself be it good or bad.... And even if he spends more than 20yrs in jail, he'd be freed one-day..... His knowledge about the hustle remains..... Saucekid too was arrested for credit card scam but they released him after he did his jail time, dammykrane too.... So Hushpuppy will do his time & would be freed too... That's just it..... He may be a fraudster but na big tools him be!... #fact#

He will regain freedom at almost 60yrs......forgotten and probably a repented Muslim or Christian....but can still make money with Movie rights if possible. Tell and sell his stories to Hollywood even add salt and papper to it....the story will be a blockbuster if his add being gay lover of a senior police officer and partner in crime grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by DemMannaScam: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
You need a new brain

[s]
ThuGGeR147:
Hushpuppy don make name for himself be it good or bad.... And even if he spends more than 20yrs in jail, he'd be freed one-day..... His knowledge about the hustle remains..... Saucekid too was arrested for credit card scam but they released him after he did his jail time, dammykrane too.... So Hushpuppy will do his time & would be freed too... That's just it..... He may be a fraudster but na big tools him be!... #fact#
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by Pimine: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
obojememe post=104339977:
smart monkey don't monkey around with another monkey's banana...

u are stealing and flaunting it...that's dumb
Aswearugaaad

Brymo. That nicca is something else. It's a pity Nigerians don't appreciate his talents.

As for hush, that crook enjoyed life but see where he's ended up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by DashingRush(m): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/billionaire-influencer-plot-scam-premier-24662252
I was rushing the article to get to the source.

I wish Nigerian news media can learn to write like them.

1. No unnecessary details
2. Straightforward and punchy sentences
3. Short paragraphs
4. Minimal adverb usage
Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by samuelson06(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

Stop wondering son. The nature of evil they do can't permit them to live that way. Same evil must give them out. The evil they do to make money comes with pride, show off, flamboyance living, arrogance, etc. They just can't hide the stuff they're made of.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by omoyeni37: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hushpuppy caught with 29mil£ in cash? Haba nija bloggers, small small now.
Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by bammo: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
ThuGGeR147:
What ever you do, either good or bad affects your family name.. they are the reason innocent Nigerians are treated like trash everywhere they face
Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by Myself2(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
And he will say he is wise !!

Wo, let me come a day be going jare
Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by lanocfoods: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
ThuGGeR147:
You think American are fools, if they don't get him in prison after a few years, they get him after his release, no how they will let this kind of danger roam free again
No matter how long it takes america don't forget. Either way you look at it, he is done, there is no coming back, not now not in 20years
Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by teabully(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
ThuGGeR147:
lol, did u read the word high profile, did u even read the write up at all, hush will be under surveillance for the rest of his life even after being released, the Feds knows he will go back to the crime world even after being released, won't be surprised if a chip is inserted into him to make life unbearable for him
Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by EdoFirstBorn(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
ThuGGeR147:
obrigado grande idiota.

Illiterate
Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by ThuGGeR147: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bros if Hushpuppy don do him time & catch bail, he'd come back home..... No forget say mompha wey go carry am from Malaysia to Dubai, him dey naija & him dey kip low profile... If he's done with his time, na davido go bring am back sef.... Watch out.... Na davido go bring Saucekid & dammykrane back ooh, no forget. cool
lanocfoods:

You think American are fools, if they don't get him in prison after a few years, they get him after his release, no how they will let this kind of danger roam free again
No matter how long it takes america don't forget. Either way you look at it, he is done, there is no coming back, not now not in 20years
Re: Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" by ThuGGeR147: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
Walahi yaf madt ooh...... You no get chills at all... grin grin grin
Karemarealty288:

He will regain freedom at almost 60yrs......forgotten and probably a repented Muslim or Christian....but can still make money with Movie rights if possible. Tell and sell his stories to Hollywood even add salt and papper to it....the story will be a blockbuster if his add being gay lover of a senior police officer and partner in crime grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) / Driver Steals Master’s ATM Card, Withdraws N2.7m (photo) / Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.